Thank God for the Cavaliers?
-
I may get into the NBA on my normal schedule, i.e., playoff time, but otherwise... meh.
I am severely conflicted over this "rent-a-team" approach the Cav's have adopted.
Know this as soon as we win this year, and we had better win this year, the team disappears in a puff of baby powder leaving a trail to the West Coast.
-
I may get into the NBA on my normal schedule, i.e., playoff time, but otherwise... meh.
I am severely conflicted over this "rent-a-team" approach the Cav's have adopted.
Know this as soon as we win this year, and we had better win this year, the team disappears in a puff of baby powder leaving a trail to the West Coast.
I am severely conflicted over this "rent-a-team" approach the Cav's have adopted.
Seems to be the best way to win championships in the modern NBA.
Really we'll have a good core for awhile...Love is 27 and locked in for a long contract, Irving locked in, Thompson locked in, Lebron is really manipulating the system but he'll likely stay locked in,
A decent chunk of our guys are from draft/trade which is pretty decent too

-
I may get into the NBA on my normal schedule, i.e., playoff time, but otherwise... meh.
I am severely conflicted over this "rent-a-team" approach the Cav's have adopted.
Know this as soon as we win this year, and we had better win this year, the team disappears in a puff of baby powder leaving a trail to the West Coast.
I may get into the NBA on my normal schedule, i.e., playoff time, but otherwise... meh.
I am severely conflicted over this "rent-a-team" approach the Cav's have adopted.
Know this as soon as we win this year, and we had better win this year, the team disappears in a puff of baby powder leaving a trail to the West Coast.
Most of these guys are signed for lIke 5 years.
-
This Team is very talented with most players locked in long term, except for LBJ. I seldom make predictions, but I honestly feel that he will retire after he brings the Championship to Northeast Ohio.
He'll remain here, continue to be an exemplary citizen & role model for kids, but I do feel he will be "one & done".
Mike
-
This Team is very talented with most players locked in long term, except for LBJ. I seldom make predictions, but I honestly feel that he will retire after he brings the Championship to Northeast Ohio.
He'll remain here, continue to be an exemplary citizen & role model for kids, but I do feel he will be "one & done".
Mike
This Team is very talented with most players locked in long term, except for LBJ. I seldom make predictions, but I honestly feel that he will retire after he brings the Championship to Northeast Ohio.
He'll remain here, continue to be an exemplary citizen & role model for kids, but I do feel he will be "one & done".
Mike
Regarding LBJ- I'll disagree MIke. He'll play as long as his back holds out. He's chasing history, should pass Jerry West in scoring in the next game or three. Making the top 10 will only take around two more years.
He's not going to catch Jordan or Russell in Championships, but a couple more will look nice on his HOF resume.
-
This Team is very talented with most players locked in long term, except for LBJ. I seldom make predictions, but I honestly feel that he will retire after he brings the Championship to Northeast Ohio.
He'll remain here, continue to be an exemplary citizen & role model for kids, but I do feel he will be "one & done".
Mike
Regarding LBJ- I'll disagree MIke. He'll play as long as his back holds out. He's chasing history, should pass Jerry West in scoring in the next game or three. Making the top 10 will only take around two more years.
He's not going to catch Jordan or Russell in Championships, but a couple more will look nice on his HOF resume.
Regarding LBJ- I'll disagree MIke. He'll play as long as his back holds out. He's chasing history, should pass Jerry West in scoring in the next game or three. Making the top 10 will only take around two more years.
He's not going to catch Jordan or Russell in Championships, but a couple more will look nice on his HOF resume.
Only time will tell, but this Team is certainly in the Championship conversation this year.
Mike
-
What's going on three losses in a row??!
-
What's going on three losses in a row??!
What's going on three losses in a row??!
Just two....but yea, things are funky.
-
What's going on three losses in a row??!
What's going on three losses in a row??!
I watched the Pistons game in it's entirety. So here's the story. Down the stretch, the Cavs couldn't hit the ocean from a boat, especially gimmies from 10 feet in. They got killed at the free throw line too, 60% to 80% for Detroit.
-
Well they will give them some hope for Cleveland.
-
The NBA is the longest season in pro sports.
They start in Oct and don't end until late June. 9 months
When they play back-to-back, and traveling from NYC to Detoilet, it's not easy
Tonight they are toying with the Bucks, without Mo, Kyrie, and Shumpert
LeBron said they needed to be tougher, well they listened.
-
In the nba the regular season doesn't matter at all as long as you're one of the 8 best teams in your conference. It's like practice. Basically the only thing worth doing is trying to break the bulls' reg season win total
-
Cavs in 6
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login