18-38.......
-
cdl- a 22/23 yo with almost no experience putting up the same stats WOULD be different than a 36 year career backup journeyman putting up the same stats because there is a real chance the 22/3 year old without experience could continue to improve. Thats not a hard concept to get.
-
So as a Browns fan you are now rooting for the team to lose so that the coach and QB that you don't like won't play here anymore. Got it.
You're no Browns fan sparky....get the fuck out of here.
surprise surprise....in addition to your other shortcomings, your reading comprehension also sucks
surprise surprise....in addition to your other shortcomings, your reading comprehension also sucks
"Fortunately that high turnover will also swallow these two clowns shortly. The rest of the nfl won't give two shits because they are so anonymous as is, but as a browns fan I will enjoy that day."
Sounds to me like someone who is clearly rooting against this team. A FAN of the Browns would be hoping against all hope that things turn around not waiting to "enjoy the day" that the coach is fired.
-
surprise surprise....in addition to your other shortcomings, your reading comprehension also sucks
"Fortunately that high turnover will also swallow these two clowns shortly. The rest of the nfl won't give two shits because they are so anonymous as is, but as a browns fan I will enjoy that day."
Sounds to me like someone who is clearly rooting against this team. A FAN of the Browns would be hoping against all hope that things turn around not waiting to "enjoy the day" that the coach is fired.
"Fortunately that high turnover will also swallow these two clowns shortly. The rest of the nfl won't give two shits because they are so anonymous as is, but as a browns fan I will enjoy that day."
Sounds to me like someone who is clearly rooting against this team. A FAN of the Browns would be hoping against all hope that things turn around not waiting to "enjoy the day" that the coach is fired.
Well, I'm hoping against hope the Browns somehow turn it around this year- but the realist in me doesn't see that happening. I'll question when I see what looks like a bad decision- but I won't be happy to see yet another coach get shit canned after two years because he's not winning.
-
surprise surprise....in addition to your other shortcomings, your reading comprehension also sucks
"Fortunately that high turnover will also swallow these two clowns shortly. The rest of the nfl won't give two shits because they are so anonymous as is, but as a browns fan I will enjoy that day."
Sounds to me like someone who is clearly rooting against this team. A FAN of the Browns would be hoping against all hope that things turn around not waiting to "enjoy the day" that the coach is fired.
"Fortunately that high turnover will also swallow these two clowns shortly. The rest of the nfl won't give two shits because they are so anonymous as is, but as a browns fan I will enjoy that day."
Sounds to me like someone who is clearly rooting against this team. A FAN of the Browns would be hoping against all hope that things turn around not waiting to "enjoy the day" that the coach is fired.
again, thats your poor reading comprehension. Fortunately *the* high turnover will.....meaning it's fortunate THAT THE HIGH TURNOVER will lead to their demise. As part of that sentence it is already accepted that the browns will continue to be mediocre to bad. That's not the fortunate part. The fortunate part is that in today's nfl teams that are mediocre and worse don't get year after year after year after year.....and I'll enjoy watching pettine get fired. I won't enjoy watching the losses.
but hey, if pettine runs off 7 straight wins and takes us to the playoffs or whatever, I will be cheering as loudly as anyone. I don't think he will do that though because he is a no name know nothing tool.
-
"Fortunately that high turnover will also swallow these two clowns shortly. The rest of the nfl won't give two shits because they are so anonymous as is, but as a browns fan I will enjoy that day."
Sounds to me like someone who is clearly rooting against this team. A FAN of the Browns would be hoping against all hope that things turn around not waiting to "enjoy the day" that the coach is fired.
again, thats your poor reading comprehension. Fortunately *the* high turnover will.....meaning it's fortunate THAT THE HIGH TURNOVER will lead to their demise. As part of that sentence it is already accepted that the browns will continue to be mediocre to bad. That's not the fortunate part. The fortunate part is that in today's nfl teams that are mediocre and worse don't get year after year after year after year.....and I'll enjoy watching pettine get fired. I won't enjoy watching the losses.
but hey, if pettine runs off 7 straight wins and takes us to the playoffs or whatever, I will be cheering as loudly as anyone. I don't think he will do that though because he is a no name know nothing tool.
but hey, if pettine runs off 7 straight wins and takes us to the playoffs or whatever, I will be cheering as loudly as anyone. I don't think he will do that though because he is a no name know nothing tool.
Great...we all understand your position, now shut the fuck up. Regurgitating the same bullshit week after week is really lame.
You're no different than Retard last season. One trick pony who wants to be "right".
-
tcpo- lmao at all the rationalizing and excuse making you did above....failing to convert is failing to convert. period. 6 points is six points. period.
And yes, there are FAR BETTER metrics for measuring qb than qbr. This isn't 1989 dude. Try reading some people who know what they are talking about with respect to efficiency ratings. Guys like Bill Barnwell and some of the other analysts at grantland. They sure as hell havent depending on qbr in ages. It's embarrassing that anyone would actually cite qbr in 2015 and you would be wise to avoid that in the future.
tcpo- lmao at all the rationalizing and excuse making you did above....failing to convert is failing to convert. period. 6 points is six points. period.
TC laid the raw data out right before your very eyes and you refuse to see.
You have provided nothing to back up a single point you have made.
You are not worth my time...
You're no different than Retard last season. One trick pony who wants to be "right".
Only thing missing is the Mensa card...
-
Doing the same thing every other year and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. I say stick to a plan for at least 3 full years if not more. We've done it the taco way too damn often... It's lunacy !
-
I'm still waiting for Taco to break out the advanced analytics he and his "insiders" use since it's not 1989.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login