Defense Scheme
-
For months I've been wondering how the Green Bay Packers went from a very mediocre defense that couldn't stop the run to being dominant. Same players basically, so what did they do? I found an article on ESPN that explains how Clay Mathews was asked to play inside line backer and how successful they've been.
I'm not one to comprehend all the Xs and Os but like the results. Can the Browns fix their defense using this philosophy? Please explain those that know. Thanks!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login