Love it or shove it. Week 8
-
Here is love it or shove it for this week. I will make a series of statements.....say whether you love it or would shove it and why:
1.A. Josh McCown will be hurt and Johnny Manziel will start on Sunday vs. Cardinals and...
B. Austin Davis will see his first action for the Browns.
I love both. I think McCown is hurt worse that is let on. That means JMZ starts.....and unfortuneatly he looks like the JMZ of last year....which means Austin "Yeah Baby" Davis gets in the game. And he is, by the way, a professional QB.
2. Brandon Weeden is better than Ryan Mallet.
Actually, I am going to say "Love it". I would rather have Weeds right that than Mallethead.....not that I want either (give me Yeah Baby instead)
3. The Ravens are a more talented team than the Browns positions 1-22.
Shove it right up Ozzie Newsome's ass. On another thread I counted maybe 6 players on the Ravens that are better than their Browns equivalency. They are not a good team.
4. Mike Pettine will be the Browns HC in 2016.
Love it. The Browns are not changing.
5. The Kansas City Royals will win the World Series.
Love it. I think KC pulls this out.
6. The Browns first round pick next year will be a Quarterback.
Shove it. As much because there will be no QB really worthy rather than that the Browns will not feel the need to take one.
7. Ben Roethlisberger will play and lead the Steelers to a win over the Bengals Sunday.
Shove it. First, I don't think BR is ready to play yet, and either way they get hammered by a much better team in the QCK's.
8. A team will make the playoffs this year with a sub .500 record.
Love it. In fact it could happen in both conferences. The AFC and the NFC East could both be won by teams under .500. (though I think it will be just one.
9. The Cavaliers will win the NBA title next summer.
I would love to love it, but this is Cleveland and some fucked up shit will always happen....so I gotta shove it.
10. The San Diego Chargers will move to Los Angeles within the next few years.
I want to shove this, but I have to love it. SD won't come through on a new stadium deal it appears, so the California Chargers will commence.
11. Luke Skywalker will turn to the Dark Side in the forthcoming Star Wars movie.
You can shove this right up JJ Abrams asshole if he tries to fuck this up like this.....which he is prone to do. Does he have the guts to do that?
Shove it.
12. Russian and Europe say they will combine efforts to put a man on the moon in the next 10-15 years...and we should all be happy.
Love it.....and I hope it prods the USA gets its head out of its ass and joins a space race to reach Mars. The Moon? That was so 1970s. We want the Red Planet.
10. The San Diego Chargers will move to Los Angeles within the next few years.
I want to shove this, but I have to love it. SD won't come through on a new stadium deal it appears, so the California Chargers will commence.
Anyone who thinks this isn't going to happen has their head in the San Diego sand. The team has already announced that it is going to file relocation paperwork in January.
-
10. The San Diego Chargers will move to Los Angeles within the next few years.
I want to shove this, but I have to love it. SD won't come through on a new stadium deal it appears, so the California Chargers will commence.
Anyone who thinks this isn't going to happen has their head in the San Diego sand. The team has already announced that it is going to file relocation paperwork in January.
-
Here is love it or shove it for this week. I will make a series of statements.....say whether you love it or would shove it and why:
1.A. Josh McCown will be hurt and Johnny Manziel will start on Sunday vs. Cardinals and...
B. Austin Davis will see his first action for the Browns.
2. Brandon Weeden is better than Ryan Mallet.
3. The Ravens are a more talented team than the Browns positions 1-22.
4. Mike Pettine will be the Browns HC in 2016.
5. The Kansas City Royals will win the World Series.
6. The Browns first round pick next year will be a Quarterback.
7. Ben Roethlisberger will play and lead the Steelers to a win over the Bengals Sunday.
8. A team will make the playoffs this year with a sub .500 record.
9. The Cavaliers will win the NBA title next summer.
10. The San Diego Chargers will move to Los Angeles within the next few years.
11. Luke Skywalker will turn to the Dark Side in the forthcoming Star Wars movie.
12. Russian and Europe say they will combine efforts to put a man on the moon in the next 10-15 years...and we should all be happy.
Here is love it or shove it for this week. I will make a series of statements.....say whether you love it or would shove it and why:
1.A. Josh McCown will be hurt and Johnny Manziel will start on Sunday vs. Cardinals and...
B. Austin Davis will see his first action for the Browns.
Shove it. McCown starts and the Browns win. 11 and 5!!
2. Brandon Weeden is better than Ryan Mallet.
Shove it.
3. The Ravens are a more talented team than the Browns positions 1-22.
Shove it.
4. Mike Pettine will be the Browns HC in 2016.
Love it..
5. The Kansas City Royals will win the World Series.
Love it.
6. The Browns first round pick next year will be a Quarterback.
Shove it
7. Ben Roethlisberger will play and lead the Steelers to a win over the Bengals Sunday.
Shove it. (Fuck Pittsburgh)
8. A team will make the playoffs this year with a sub .500 record.
Love it
9. The Cavaliers will win the NBA title next summer.
Love it.
10. The San Diego Chargers will move to Los Angeles within the next few years.
Love it.. and not next few years.. 2016
11. Luke Skywalker will turn to the Dark Side in the forthcoming Star Wars movie.
Shove it
12. Russian and Europe say they will combine efforts to put a man on the moon in the next 10-15 years...and we should all be happy.
shove it.
-
And no one gives a fck except you apparently.
Apparently Gipper does since he put the question on the list. Can't get enough of us here can you, Mr. I'm Leaving.... Only a whiny pussy would make statements like I'm leaving and then stick around...
-
And no one gives a fck except you apparently.
Bull....everyone should give a fuck. I don't want to see it.
-
true dat Mark O
-
And no one gives a fck except you apparently.
Bull....everyone should give a fuck. I don't want to see it.
Bull....everyone should give a fuck. I don't want to see it.
I get that...but it's going to happen. The city of SD can't even agree on a location for a stadium let alone come up with the money the Chargers are looking for. This is about as done a deal as there is.
-
1.A. Josh McCown will be hurt and Johnny Manziel will start on Sunday vs. Cardinals and...
Shove
B. Austin Davis will see his first action for the Browns.
Shove
2. Brandon Weeden is better than Ryan Mallet.
Push?
3. The Ravens are a more talented team than the Browns positions 1-22.
Pass... cannot answer en masse...
4. Mike Pettine will be the Browns HC in 2016.
Love
5. The Kansas City Royals will win the World Series.
Love
6. The Browns first round pick next year will be a Quarterback.
Shove
7. Ben Roethlisberger will play and lead the Steelers to a win over the Bengals Sunday.
Shove
8. A team will make the playoffs this year with a sub .500 record.
Shove
9. The Cavaliers will win the NBA title next summer.
Dove
10. The San Diego Chargers will move to Los Angeles within the next few years.
Love
11. Luke Skywalker will turn to the Dark Side in the forthcoming Star Wars movie.
Love
12. Russian and Europe say they will combine efforts to put a man on the moon in the next 10-15 years...and we should all be happy.
Love
-
1.A. Josh McCown will be hurt and Johnny Manziel will start on Sunday vs. Cardinals and...
Shove
B. Austin Davis will see his first action for the Browns.
Shove
2. Brandon Weeden is better than Ryan Mallet.
Push?
3. The Ravens are a more talented team than the Browns positions 1-22.
Pass... cannot answer en masse...
4. Mike Pettine will be the Browns HC in 2016.
Love
5. The Kansas City Royals will win the World Series.
Love
6. The Browns first round pick next year will be a Quarterback.
Shove
7. Ben Roethlisberger will play and lead the Steelers to a win over the Bengals Sunday.
Shove
8. A team will make the playoffs this year with a sub .500 record.
Shove
9. The Cavaliers will win the NBA title next summer.
Dove
10. The San Diego Chargers will move to Los Angeles within the next few years.
Love
11. Luke Skywalker will turn to the Dark Side in the forthcoming Star Wars movie.
Love
12. Russian and Europe say they will combine efforts to put a man on the moon in the next 10-15 years...and we should all be happy.
Love
2. Brandon Weeden is better than Ryan Mallet.
Push?
3. The Ravens are a more talented team than the Browns positions 1-22.
Pass... cannot answer en masse...
Push??? Pass??? Get the fence pole out of your butt!
Make a choice.... 9. The Cavaliers will win the NBA title next summer.
Dove
I didn't see Dove on the list of choices for the answers...

-
Here is love it or shove it for this week. I will make a series of statements.....say whether you love it or would shove it and why:
1.A. Josh McCown will be hurt and Johnny Manziel will start on Sunday vs. Cardinals and...
B. Austin Davis will see his first action for the Browns.
2. Brandon Weeden is better than Ryan Mallet.
3. The Ravens are a more talented team than the Browns positions 1-22.
4. Mike Pettine will be the Browns HC in 2016.
5. The Kansas City Royals will win the World Series.
6. The Browns first round pick next year will be a Quarterback.
7. Ben Roethlisberger will play and lead the Steelers to a win over the Bengals Sunday.
8. A team will make the playoffs this year with a sub .500 record.
9. The Cavaliers will win the NBA title next summer.
10. The San Diego Chargers will move to Los Angeles within the next few years.
11. Luke Skywalker will turn to the Dark Side in the forthcoming Star Wars movie.
12. Russian and Europe say they will combine efforts to put a man on the moon in the next 10-15 years...and we should all be happy.
Here is love it or shove it for this week. I will make a series of statements.....say whether you love it or would shove it and why:
1.A. Josh McCown will be hurt and Johnny Manziel will start on Sunday vs. Cardinals and...
B. Austin Davis will see his first action for the Browns.
Love
2. Brandon Weeden is better than Ryan Mallet.
Love
3. The Ravens are a more talented team than the Browns positions 1-22.
Love
4. Mike Pettine will be the Browns HC in 2016.
Love
5. The Kansas City Royals will win the World Series.
Who cares???
6. The Browns first round pick next year will be a Quarterback.
Love.
7. Ben Roethlisberger will play and lead the Steelers to a win over the Bengals Sunday.
Shove
8. A team will make the playoffs this year with a sub .500 record.
Shove
9. The Cavaliers will win the NBA title next summer.
Love
10. The San Diego Chargers will move to Los Angeles within the next few years.
Love
11. Luke Skywalker will turn to the Dark Side in the forthcoming Star Wars movie.
Love
12. Russian and Europe say they will combine efforts to put a man on the moon in the next 10-15 years...and we should all be happy.
Love
-
2. Brandon Weeden is better than Ryan Mallet.
Push?
3. The Ravens are a more talented team than the Browns positions 1-22.
Pass... cannot answer en masse...
Push??? Pass??? Get the fence pole out of your butt!
Make a choice.... 9. The Cavaliers will win the NBA title next summer.
Dove
I didn't see Dove on the list of choices for the answers...

2. Brandon Weeden is better than Ryan Mallet.
Push?
3. The Ravens are a more talented team than the Browns positions 1-22.
Pass... cannot answer en masse...
Push??? Pass??? Get the fence pole out of your butt!
Make a choice.... 9. The Cavaliers will win the NBA title next summer.
Dove
I didn't see Dove on the list of choices for the answers...

What are you? Gip's intern??? Although technically I guess clerk would be the proper term...
-
2. Brandon Weeden is better than Ryan Mallet.
Push?
3. The Ravens are a more talented team than the Browns positions 1-22.
Pass... cannot answer en masse...
Push??? Pass??? Get the fence pole out of your butt!
Make a choice.... 9. The Cavaliers will win the NBA title next summer.
Dove
I didn't see Dove on the list of choices for the answers...

What are you? Gip's intern??? Although technically I guess clerk would be the proper term...
-
Intern? No. He is my Luca Brasi.
Now I have to look up what or who that is or what it means...
Now that I've looked it up... I'll take that....i've been called worse.
-
2. Brandon Weeden is better than Ryan Mallet.
Push?
3. The Ravens are a more talented team than the Browns positions 1-22.
Pass... cannot answer en masse...
Push??? Pass??? Get the fence pole out of your butt!
Make a choice.... 9. The Cavaliers will win the NBA title next summer.
Dove
I didn't see Dove on the list of choices for the answers...

What are you? Gip's intern??? Although technically I guess clerk would be the proper term...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
