Skip to content

JT Barrett Arrested for OVI

The Browns Board
62 22 1.6k
  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    More college type info... but hey.

    At least he wasn't twice or three times the legal limit. .08 can feel like you're perfectly capable of driving.

    I won't hate on him for having a couple beers at 20, near 21 years old... lord knows I did plenty of that myself.

  • More college type info... but hey.

    At least he wasn't twice or three times the legal limit. .08 can feel like you're perfectly capable of driving.

    I won't hate on him for having a couple beers at 20, near 21 years old... lord knows I did plenty of that myself.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @tiamat63 said:

    More college type info... but hey.

    At least he wasn't twice or three times the legal limit. .08 can feel like you're perfectly capable of driving.

    I won't hate on him for having a couple beers at 20, near 21 years old... lord knows I did plenty of that myself.

    I agree at .08 I feel basically sober, but it's still the law and dude is held to a higher standard because he's in the spotlight.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Personally I don't really care, but we'll see if Urban's high horse about team discipline is legitimate.

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    2 week suspension. He'll miss this week and next week's game.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #6

    This is exactly the amount that Josh Gordon was over...

  • 2 week suspension. He'll miss this week and next week's game.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @cdl15 said:

    2 week suspension. He'll miss this week and next week's game.

    No game this week.....😉......so he will miss only the Minn game.....

    Its on Cardale now.....hope he brings his A game....

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    He will only miss 1 game. OSU is on a bye week this week

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I've done a hell of a lot worse at his age, so I can't criticize.

    The big issue is if he learned something from this, and not do it again.

    Even though Ohio State didn't play, they still lost this weekend.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #10

    AD sez no suspension for misdemeanor

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #11

    if you're going to drink you can't drive (i don't care how much). have a designated driver or call a friend or a cab.

    that friggin simple.

  • if you're going to drink you can't drive (i don't care how much). have a designated driver or call a friend or a cab.

    that friggin simple.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @miktoxic said:

    if you're going to drink you can't drive (i don't care how much). have a designated driver or call a friend or a cab.

    that friggin simple.

    Pretty much, I'm sure JT Barrett has a bajillion people that would drop everything to give him a ride.

  • Personally I don't really care, but we'll see if Urban's high horse about team discipline is legitimate.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @wargograw said:

    Personally I don't really care, but we'll see if Urban's high horse about team discipline is legitimate.

    Florida

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #14

    It only a misdemeanor so the AD said its only a 1 game suspension

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #15

    #failforBarrett

  • @wargograw said:

    Personally I don't really care, but we'll see if Urban's high horse about team discipline is legitimate.

    Florida

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @mld-woody said:

    Florida

    Exactly.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Shitty but a pretty minor offense. .08 is low.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I know Michigan and sec fans probably hope the book is thrown at him but it isn't going to happen.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by wargograw
    #19

    Nah we don't really care. No one I know does, at least. But Barrett is still a Retard for doing it in his position.

  • He will only miss 1 game. OSU is on a bye week this week

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @browns149 said:

    He will only miss 1 game. OSU is on a bye week this week

    Unless he gets a 2 game suspension.

    WSS

  • if you're going to drink you can't drive (i don't care how much). have a designated driver or call a friend or a cab.

    that friggin simple.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @miktoxic said:

    if you're going to drink you can't drive (i don't care how much). have a designated driver or call a friend or a cab.

    that friggin simple.

    Well said Mik!