JT Barrett Arrested for OVI
-
More college type info... but hey.
At least he wasn't twice or three times the legal limit. .08 can feel like you're perfectly capable of driving.
I won't hate on him for having a couple beers at 20, near 21 years old... lord knows I did plenty of that myself.
More college type info... but hey.
At least he wasn't twice or three times the legal limit. .08 can feel like you're perfectly capable of driving.
I won't hate on him for having a couple beers at 20, near 21 years old... lord knows I did plenty of that myself.
I agree at .08 I feel basically sober, but it's still the law and dude is held to a higher standard because he's in the spotlight.
-
Personally I don't really care, but we'll see if Urban's high horse about team discipline is legitimate.
-
He will only miss 1 game. OSU is on a bye week this week
-
I've done a hell of a lot worse at his age, so I can't criticize.
The big issue is if he learned something from this, and not do it again.
Even though Ohio State didn't play, they still lost this weekend.
-
AD sez no suspension for misdemeanor
-
if you're going to drink you can't drive (i don't care how much). have a designated driver or call a friend or a cab.
that friggin simple.
-
if you're going to drink you can't drive (i don't care how much). have a designated driver or call a friend or a cab.
that friggin simple.
-
Personally I don't really care, but we'll see if Urban's high horse about team discipline is legitimate.
Personally I don't really care, but we'll see if Urban's high horse about team discipline is legitimate.
Florida
-
It only a misdemeanor so the AD said its only a 1 game suspension
-
Personally I don't really care, but we'll see if Urban's high horse about team discipline is legitimate.
Florida
Florida
Exactly.
-
Shitty but a pretty minor offense. .08 is low.
-
I know Michigan and sec fans probably hope the book is thrown at him but it isn't going to happen.
-
Nah we don't really care. No one I know does, at least. But Barrett is still a Retard for doing it in his position.
-
He will only miss 1 game. OSU is on a bye week this week
Unless he gets a 2 game suspension.
WSS
-
if you're going to drink you can't drive (i don't care how much). have a designated driver or call a friend or a cab.
that friggin simple.
-
It probably should be 1.0 but, yeah.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
......so he will miss only the Minn game.....