JT Barrett Arrested for OVI
-
And? Please, continue with my next post that says it doesn't absolve him of his choice... however this post is hardly rationalizing his behavior.
Right after my post there was an agreement that blowing .08 can feel like you're not impaired at all enough to 'not' drive, thus feeling perfectly capable.
edit: If nobody here can tell me they've never had a couple beers and after a while felt perfectly capable of driving, all the while know of someone who's been busted for the exact same thing - please, let me know.
It's hard to pretend that JT got behind the wheel belligerently hammered and said 'fuck it'.
-
I'm not going to read your entire post, Flugs. But if you honestly believe this is the stance I'd take simply because he's a Buckeye... Well, then suck one.
Barely over the limit. First offense. By all accounts an upstanding young man that didn't feel like her was impaired enough to not drive.
Compared to.....Say, Johnnys history in college?
You're right, it was a bad idea to interject on my post. Worse idea to claim it wasn't 'directed at just me'.
Suck this bitch.
Suck this bitch.
LOL. This fuckin' guy here.
-
And? Please, continue with my next post that says it doesn't absolve him of his choice... however this post is hardly rationalizing his behavior.
Right after my post there was an agreement that blowing .08 can feel like you're not impaired at all enough to 'not' drive, thus feeling perfectly capable.
edit: If nobody here can tell me they've never had a couple beers and after a while felt perfectly capable of driving, all the while know of someone who's been busted for the exact same thing - please, let me know.
It's hard to pretend that JT got behind the wheel belligerently hammered and said 'fuck it'.
And? Please, continue with my next post that says it doesn't absolve him of his choice... however this post is hardly rationalizing his behavior.
Right after my post there was an agreement that blowing .08 can feel like you're not impaired at all enough to 'not' drive, thus feeling perfectly capable.
edit: If nobody here can tell me they've never had a couple beers and after a while felt perfectly capable of driving, all the while know of someone who's been busted for the exact same thing - please, let me know.
It's hard to pretend that JT got behind the wheel belligerently hammered and said 'fuck it'.
Summation of this post:
"I'm not rationalizing.
But really, (*insert rationalization*)"
-
You've made a bunch. You're rationalizing drunk driving.
How? Quote directly, please.
Never mind. You seem a way too incoherent to handle something as easy as getting Bosa's stats. Not to worry, I got his first 5 opponents he failed to dominate inclusive of the suspension you need to dismiss. Let me know where this slam dunks gotta have top 5 pick with the zero red flags:
DATE OPP RESULT TOT SOLO AST SACK FF INT YDS AVG LNG TD PD 9/7 @Virginia Tech W 42-24 No statistics available. 9/12 Hawaii W 38-0 2 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 9/19 Northern Illinois W 20-13 6 4 2 0.5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 9/26 Western Michigan W 38-12 5 2 3 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 10/3 @Indiana W 34-27 6 5 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2I guess Revis must be shitty for the lack of INT's then?
Also, fuck your box score stats.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/10/27/joey-bosas-dominance-is-unmatched/
How? Quote directly, please.
I guess Revis must be shitty for the lack of INT's then?
Also, fuck your box score stats.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/10/27/joey-bosas-dominance-is-unmatched/
Way too little too late about the first 5 games you've been dodging since the thread about Bosa. The topic I'm holding you to is dominating the inferior competition so here are those first 5 games again:
DATE OPP RESULT TOT SOLO AST SACK FF INT YDS AVG LNG TD PD
9/7 @Virginia Tech W 42-24 No statistics available. Suspended.
9/12 Hawaii W 38-0 2 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
9/19 Northern Illinois W 20-13 6 4 2 0.5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
9/26 Western Michigan W 38-12 5 2 3 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
10/3 @Indiana W 34-27 6 5 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2
He got a half a sack vrs a sorority and you needed to change your underwear?
Any more F-bombs to remind us how good you're feeling about your point?
-
How? Quote directly, please.
I guess Revis must be shitty for the lack of INT's then?
Also, fuck your box score stats.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/10/27/joey-bosas-dominance-is-unmatched/
Way too little too late about the first 5 games you've been dodging since the thread about Bosa. The topic I'm holding you to is dominating the inferior competition so here are those first 5 games again:
DATE OPP RESULT TOT SOLO AST SACK FF INT YDS AVG LNG TD PD
9/7 @Virginia Tech W 42-24 No statistics available. Suspended.
9/12 Hawaii W 38-0 2 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
9/19 Northern Illinois W 20-13 6 4 2 0.5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
9/26 Western Michigan W 38-12 5 2 3 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
10/3 @Indiana W 34-27 6 5 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2
He got a half a sack vrs a sorority and you needed to change your underwear?
Any more F-bombs to remind us how good you're feeling about your point?
Way too little too late about the first 5 games you've been didging since the thread about Bosa so here they are again:
DATE OPP RESULT TOT SOLO AST SACK FF INT YDS AVG LNG TD PD
9/7 @Virginia Tech W 42-24 No statistics available. Suspended.
9/12 Hawaii W 38-0 2 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
9/19 Northern Illinois W 20-13 6 4 2 0.5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
9/26 Western Michigan W 38-12 5 2 3 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
10/3 @Indiana W 34-27 6 5 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2
He got a half a sack vrs a sorority and you needed to change your underwear?
So what you're saying is your didn't check out his per play grades at PFF?
Cool, then clearly there's zero point in this back n forth because I see the box score stats. Then the per play grades are by far better.
-
And? Please, continue with my next post that says it doesn't absolve him of his choice... however this post is hardly rationalizing his behavior.
Right after my post there was an agreement that blowing .08 can feel like you're not impaired at all enough to 'not' drive, thus feeling perfectly capable.
edit: If nobody here can tell me they've never had a couple beers and after a while felt perfectly capable of driving, all the while know of someone who's been busted for the exact same thing - please, let me know.
It's hard to pretend that JT got behind the wheel belligerently hammered and said 'fuck it'.
Summation of this post:
"I'm not rationalizing.
But really, (*insert rationalization*)"
Summation of this post:
"I'm not rationalizing.
But really, (*insert rationalization*)"
Rationalizing would be to excuse the behavior and disagree with the suspension.
Of which I've done neither.
-
Can we close this fucking thread yet? It's pointless...
-
Yeah. I'll bet money Johnny never drove drunk, in college or here. It's an epically stupid decision.
That's not something I would be money on...
-
Way too little too late about the first 5 games you've been didging since the thread about Bosa so here they are again:
DATE OPP RESULT TOT SOLO AST SACK FF INT YDS AVG LNG TD PD
9/7 @Virginia Tech W 42-24 No statistics available. Suspended.
9/12 Hawaii W 38-0 2 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
9/19 Northern Illinois W 20-13 6 4 2 0.5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
9/26 Western Michigan W 38-12 5 2 3 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
10/3 @Indiana W 34-27 6 5 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2
He got a half a sack vrs a sorority and you needed to change your underwear?
So what you're saying is your didn't check out his per play grades at PFF?
Cool, then clearly there's zero point in this back n forth because I see the box score stats. Then the per play grades are by far better.
So what you're saying is your didn't check out his per play grades at PFF?
Cool, then clearly there's zero point in this back n forth because I see the box score stats. Then the per play grades are by far better.
At first you were going to get the stats which overwhelmed you. That never happened so I got them. Now that I got them and they aren't convenient - guess what a weasel needs to do?
I don't let PFF interfere with my eye ball test. That's more for people that don't trust their eye ball test Mr I'll watch film with anyone at least allegedly. Did you hear what Howie Long said about these rating systems today that are designed by people that never played football? They're flawed. Blaine Bishop said on the radio last week that PFF indicated Aaron Rodgers rated out very substandard after a 5 TD pass performance a couple weeks ago - so go straighten him out too.
Since you didn't trust anyone's eyeball test in the Bosa thread - I added stats to back those eye ball tests showing me only half a sack 5 games into Ohio State's schedule.
Stay thirsty!
-
Your rantings are much more welcomed there. Princess Tia
************************************************
If you can't handle the truth, take off your glass slippers and go for a walk.
Relying on PFF to make you look and sound like an alpha male is laughable.
You rationalized Barrett's OVI and bash JM for his problems. Barrett hasn't had
another couple years to get into more trouble. What then? Will his OVI still be okay with you
because it's the "first time"?
I'll tell ya, Princess Tia of Stats Kingdom.....reading your posts is like listening to the worst, bigoted,
and arrogant sportwriter that walks the planet, except he would superior to you in smarts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tia_(princess)

-
Summation of this post:
"I'm not rationalizing.
But really, (*insert rationalization*)"
Rationalizing would be to excuse the behavior and disagree with the suspension.
Of which I've done neither.
-
I know Michigan and sec fans probably hope the book is thrown at him but it isn't going to happen.
Not really. It was his first offense.
Of course, I saw rumors he was in a brand new Explorer with dealer plates. Now if that's real...
Not really. It was his first offense.
Of course, I saw rumors he was in a brand new Explorer with dealer plates. Now if that's real...
I'm sure no michigan players ever get new cars
-
I know Michigan and sec fans probably hope the book is thrown at him but it isn't going to happen.
Not really. It was his first offense.
Of course, I saw rumors he was in a brand new Explorer with dealer plates. Now if that's real...
Of course, I saw rumors he was in a brand new Explorer with dealer plates. Now if that's real...
So, you want him indicted for "Having No Taste" or what?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login