Skip to content

Jurassic world

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
5 5 517
  • Anyone see it? I rented it the other day and while the movie was fine I couldn't belive how fake the cgi dinosaurs looked compared to the 20 year old special effects in "jurassic park"

  • Saw it in the theatre back when... was a good experience.

  • Really a good movie! Love Chris Pratt!

  • Anyone see it? I rented it the other day and while the movie was fine I couldn't belive how fake the cgi dinosaurs looked compared to the 20 year old special effects in "jurassic park"

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Anyone see it? I rented it the other day and while the movie was fine I couldn't belive how fake the cgi dinosaurs looked compared to the 20 year old special effects in "jurassic park"

    Well.....just like that park had to do in the movie.....make bigger, badder, scarier dinosaurs for public consumption.....this movie fell trap to the same phenomena. It went for bigger, badder, scarier dinosaurs because that is what the viewing public probably preferred.

    FYI, the original movie used much more in the way of animatronics.....and maybe that is why it seem those movies looked better.

  • I thought the movie was "ho hum"