First time in my life I canceled my NFL Game Pass subscription
-
I couldn't even give my tickets away for free today.
And it was a beautiful day to be outside.
-
The ineptitude from top to bottom is embarrassing.
The Owners, GM's, Coaches, and players all suck.
-
But we have a new scoreboard and better food now.
-
When you have to provide incentive "PLAY LIKE A BROWN" to grown men earning millions of dollars it's pathetic. No identity! No marquee players you'd pay to see! Horrible coaching & play calling! No defense! No run game. YUCK THEYRE BAD BUT DONT BLAME MCCOWN who against Oakland threw an interception while targeting Travis Benjamin, Against Denver threw an interception again while looking for Benjamin. Against Arizona McCown threw an interception again looking for Benjamin!
Soft coverage and he does it every time !
-
But we have a new scoreboard and better food now.
And shiney new uni's that look like shit!
-
But we have a new scoreboard and better food now.
don't forget the new unis!

edit: nickers beat me to it.
-
We could be playing in the old, decrepit, urinal circle, wood bench, piece of crap stadium, and if they had a good team, WE WOULDN'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you think the Cowboys fans are happy they have a $2 billion stadium now that they have lost every game since Romo got hurt?
Hey Jimmy, put out a good team, and you could play at Lakewood stadium and the fans would be happy
-
I have lost so much interest in the browns it isn't even funny. The lowest it's been in my life, like on the par with the Indians. And that's just pathetic.
I live in Korea at the moment so I woke up and as an after thought put the game pass on. Saw Arizona score immediately and just skipped to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th quarter and saw we were down 11 or something like that and it was then that I realized this is the same repetitive, lame, broken ass record with this shitty team. I've had enough.
No more of my money for you. Im more than content to just box score watch.
There is NO ONE on the Browns who pique my interest, no one I wait all week to watch, it's just a blah team, and horrible loser team at that.
Slimeballs players and coaches. Doing the city of Cleveland wrong and has been for 15 years.
I have lost so much interest in the browns it isn't even funny. The lowest it's been in my life, like on the par with the Indians. And that's just pathetic.
I live in Korea at the moment so I woke up and as an after thought put the game pass on. Saw Arizona score immediately and just skipped to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th quarter and saw we were down 11 or something like that and it was then that I realized this is the same repetitive, lame, broken ass record with this shitty team. I've had enough.
No more of my money for you. Im more than content to just box score watch.
There is NO ONE on the Browns who pique my interest, no one I wait all week to watch, it's just a blah team, and horrible loser team at that.
Slimeballs players and coaches. Doing the city of Cleveland wrong and has been for 15 years.
i cancelled my subscription at the beginning of the yr because of this fucked up shit. however, my wife who i call the deal maker called direct tv and told them we were going to cancel them and go to cable if we did not get some kind of deal. They gave us the ticket for free and also knocked off 50 bucks per month for 2 yrs with no contract involved or anything like that...the telecom industry right now is so competitive, you can practically get alot of things for free if you are a person that knows how to bargain...i am not but luckily my wife is...so i watch the fucked up browns and laugh now and then switch to a better game because i am a football fan
-
I couldn't even give my tickets away for free today.
And it was a beautiful day to be outside.
I couldn't even give my tickets away for free today.
And it was a beautiful day to be outside.
i live in atlanta, and its the same way with the braves. they are so bad that i was offered tix for free and turned them down...not worth battling the traffic. This team needs to move to hawaii or something..sheeeesh do they suck.. how can you be this shitty for so long...
-
It is easy to get a better deal with TV service.
All I did was tell the cable company I was leaving for Direct TV
The cable company gave me more channels for less money. For 2 years.
And I can leave anytime, with no penalties. In writing
-
When you have to provide incentive "PLAY LIKE A BROWN" to grown men earning millions of dollars it's pathetic. No identity! No marquee players you'd pay to see! Horrible coaching & play calling! No defense! No run game. YUCK THEYRE BAD BUT DONT BLAME MCCOWN who against Oakland threw an interception while targeting Travis Benjamin, Against Denver threw an interception again while looking for Benjamin. Against Arizona McCown threw an interception again looking for Benjamin!
Soft coverage and he does it every time !
When you have to provide incentive "PLAY LIKE A BROWN" to grown men earning millions of dollars it's pathetic. No identity! No marquee players you'd pay to see! Horrible coaching & play calling! No defense! No run game. YUCK THEYRE BAD BUT DONT BLAME MCCOWN who against Oakland threw an interception while targeting Travis Benjamin, Against Denver threw an interception again while looking for Benjamin. Against Arizona McCown threw an interception again looking for Benjamin!
Soft coverage and he does it every time !
calling private benjamin, come in private benjamin...hahahahahahahahaaaaaa...pfffffffft...fucking high school football talent of a team...
-
When you have to provide incentive "PLAY LIKE A BROWN" to grown men earning millions of dollars it's pathetic. No identity! No marquee players you'd pay to see! Horrible coaching & play calling! No defense! No run game. YUCK THEYRE BAD BUT DONT BLAME MCCOWN who against Oakland threw an interception while targeting Travis Benjamin, Against Denver threw an interception again while looking for Benjamin. Against Arizona McCown threw an interception again looking for Benjamin!
Soft coverage and he does it every time !
When you have to provide incentive "PLAY LIKE A BROWN" to grown men earning millions of dollars it's pathetic. No identity! No marquee players you'd pay to see! Horrible coaching & play calling! No defense! No run game. YUCK THEYRE BAD BUT DONT BLAME MCCOWN who against Oakland threw an interception while targeting Travis Benjamin, Against Denver threw an interception again while looking for Benjamin. Against Arizona McCown threw an interception again looking for Benjamin!
Soft coverage and he does it every time !
Who else do you throw it to, the 30 year old 4.60 40 Barnidge? Or do you continue the 1.5 ypc? Unfortunately this passing attack is a washed up 3rd receiver Hartline, a journeyman slow TE Barnidge and a 175 (probably 165) pound twig Benjamin. Add that to the fact the O Line doesn't seem to give the guy enough time to throw. Yeah this is on Mccown. Oh wait it's on Pettine he definitely thought Bowe was the answer.
-
When you have to provide incentive "PLAY LIKE A BROWN" to grown men earning millions of dollars it's pathetic. No identity! No marquee players you'd pay to see! Horrible coaching & play calling! No defense! No run game. YUCK THEYRE BAD BUT DONT BLAME MCCOWN who against Oakland threw an interception while targeting Travis Benjamin, Against Denver threw an interception again while looking for Benjamin. Against Arizona McCown threw an interception again looking for Benjamin!
Soft coverage and he does it every time !
Who else do you throw it to, the 30 year old 4.60 40 Barnidge? Or do you continue the 1.5 ypc? Unfortunately this passing attack is a washed up 3rd receiver Hartline, a journeyman slow TE Barnidge and a 175 (probably 165) pound twig Benjamin. Add that to the fact the O Line doesn't seem to give the guy enough time to throw. Yeah this is on Mccown. Oh wait it's on Pettine he definitely thought Bowe was the answer.
Who else do you throw it to, the 30 year old 4.60 40 Barnidge? Or do you continue the 1.5 ypc? Unfortunately this passing attack is a washed up 3rd receiver Hartline, a journeyman slow TE Barnidge and a 175 (probably 165) pound twig Benjamin. Add that to the fact the O Line doesn't seem to give the guy enough time to throw. Yeah this is on Mccown. Oh wait it's on Pettine he definitely thought Bowe was the answer.
Was Blowe even on the field? No receptions, kindly do the fans a favor and cut his worthless ass.
-
But we have a new scoreboard and better food now.
Yeah... cause an owner putting money into the facility is such a bad thing...
Was Blowe even on the field? No receptions, kindly do the fans a favor and cut his worthless ass.
Yup... was JM's turn to be on a different page than Bowe...
-
Looked to be quite a few empty seats in the stadium to me.
-
I've been a browns fan for a long time and will continue to be a browns fan if they continue to play poorly. So Im not giving up anything. I'm actually planning a trip for one of the final games of the year. I try to make at least one game a year in person.
One thing I keep pointing out is, despite what it seems like, it is VERY LIKELY that things will turn around in the next few years. That's the nature of the nfl. It hasn't been the nature of our franchise, but that's an anomaly. Its like if you flip a coin 12 times and 11 times its heads. Does that mean something is different about the coin? No....it just means that's really really strange luck. The chances are that the next 12 times you flip it you are going to get between 3 and 9 heads....
The browns are the same way. That's why people saying "gotta stick with pettine because of continuity" are wrong. The browns haven't sucked because they haven't given morons more time than other nfl franchises give their moron coaches before firing them. The browns have sucked continuously because they just happen to fall at one end of the extreme spectrum for being bad without variance. The patriots are at the other end(except in that case you have a more identifiable reason for the extreme as opposed to luck)......
I expect that after we get rid of this dumbass hc in charge who can't get very simple game mgt issues right and is so clearly a complete and total waste of space on an nfl sidelines, that things will start to look up eventually. And that's what we should all want as browns fans- to get going in the right direction. The guy is a moron who nobody wanted and should have never been an nfl head coach in the first place. And after this season he will thankfully never get that chance again.
-
-
I've been a browns fan for a long time and will continue to be a browns fan if they continue to play poorly. So Im not giving up anything. I'm actually planning a trip for one of the final games of the year. I try to make at least one game a year in person.
One thing I keep pointing out is, despite what it seems like, it is VERY LIKELY that things will turn around in the next few years. That's the nature of the nfl. It hasn't been the nature of our franchise, but that's an anomaly. Its like if you flip a coin 12 times and 11 times its heads. Does that mean something is different about the coin? No....it just means that's really really strange luck. The chances are that the next 12 times you flip it you are going to get between 3 and 9 heads....
The browns are the same way. That's why people saying "gotta stick with pettine because of continuity" are wrong. The browns haven't sucked because they haven't given morons more time than other nfl franchises give their moron coaches before firing them. The browns have sucked continuously because they just happen to fall at one end of the extreme spectrum for being bad without variance. The patriots are at the other end(except in that case you have a more identifiable reason for the extreme as opposed to luck)......
I expect that after we get rid of this dumbass hc in charge who can't get very simple game mgt issues right and is so clearly a complete and total waste of space on an nfl sidelines, that things will start to look up eventually. And that's what we should all want as browns fans- to get going in the right direction. The guy is a moron who nobody wanted and should have never been an nfl head coach in the first place. And after this season he will thankfully never get that chance again.
I expect that after we get rid of this dumbass hc in charge who can't get very simple game mgt issues right and is so clearly a complete and total waste of space on an nfl sidelines, that things will start to look up eventually. And that's what we should all want as browns fans- to get going in the right direction. The guy is a moron who nobody wanted and should have never been an nfl head coach in the first place. And after this season he will thankfully never get that chance again.
Since you spew the same message over and over and over and over again. Who do you want to be the head coach? Who is going to magically take this bunch of players who aren't that talented to begin with and suddenly start winning with them. Since its the coaches fault for playing conservative with 90 seconds left in the half and the ball at their own 10 yard line, how does the defense get a total pass for letting the Cardinals drive the ball 40 yards in 20 seconds?
Who do you want to be the coach...
-
I've been a browns fan for a long time and will continue to be a browns fan if they continue to play poorly. So Im not giving up anything. I'm actually planning a trip for one of the final games of the year. I try to make at least one game a year in person.
One thing I keep pointing out is, despite what it seems like, it is VERY LIKELY that things will turn around in the next few years. That's the nature of the nfl. It hasn't been the nature of our franchise, but that's an anomaly. Its like if you flip a coin 12 times and 11 times its heads. Does that mean something is different about the coin? No....it just means that's really really strange luck. The chances are that the next 12 times you flip it you are going to get between 3 and 9 heads....
The browns are the same way. That's why people saying "gotta stick with pettine because of continuity" are wrong. The browns haven't sucked because they haven't given morons more time than other nfl franchises give their moron coaches before firing them. The browns have sucked continuously because they just happen to fall at one end of the extreme spectrum for being bad without variance. The patriots are at the other end(except in that case you have a more identifiable reason for the extreme as opposed to luck)......
I expect that after we get rid of this dumbass hc in charge who can't get very simple game mgt issues right and is so clearly a complete and total waste of space on an nfl sidelines, that things will start to look up eventually. And that's what we should all want as browns fans- to get going in the right direction. The guy is a moron who nobody wanted and should have never been an nfl head coach in the first place. And after this season he will thankfully never get that chance again.
I've been a browns fan for a long time and will continue to be a browns fan if they continue to play poorly. So Im not giving up anything. I'm actually planning a trip for one of the final games of the year. I try to make at least one game a year in person.
One thing I keep pointing out is, despite what it seems like, it is VERY LIKELY that things will turn around in the next few years. That's the nature of the nfl. It hasn't been the nature of our franchise, but that's an anomaly. Its like if you flip a coin 12 times and 11 times its heads.
My Uncle passed away and in his will, passed his season tickets on to me. I'm just as frustrated as anybody, but I'm sticking it out. After the Oakland game, I was considering not renewing the season tickets, but I'm going to stick it out and renew for the same logic you just wrote about.
This is like some kind of horror show- bad drafts, bad game plans, bad luck, bad ref calls, bad football. We talk about "since 1999," but it actually goes back to when Modell bought the Browns and ended up canning Paul Brown....only 21 winning seasons since 1963, only 3 since 1994.
I might be a fool, but I figure I might actually be one of the happiest people alive whenever we turn this thing around. I admit, I really did think it was going to be this season (since we lead the division late last year). This is one of the most disappointing seasons in my fandom of 45 years, it totally blows.
-
Lots of good coordinators out there, but #1 on my list may be sean McDermott......
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login