Skip to content

I know the saying " to the victor goes the spoils"

The Cavs Board
29 10 1.5k
  • But I am sick of seeing Stephanie Curry on TV

    If this was 1989, this guy wouldn't last 2 years in the NBA

  • He's a pretty good jump shooter.

  • I suppose a lot of people might say they are sick of seeing LeBron on TV.

    Curry is pretty much a superstar, as he is a wizard at handing, passing and shooting the ball.

  • I suppose a lot of people might say they are sick of seeing LeBron on TV.

    Curry is pretty much a superstar, as he is a wizard at handing, passing and shooting the ball.

    @the-gipper said:

    I suppose a lot of people might say they are sick of seeing LeBron on TV.

    Curry is pretty much a superstar, as he is a wizard at handing, passing and shooting the ball.

    And I agree. Some pundits are calling Curry the best pure shooter- ever. Not "the best player" that still goes to LeBron. Davis down in Pelican land is closing the gap fast. If Durant could stay healthy, he'd be in the conversation too.

  • I don't know about him being the best pure shooter ever but he sure has got a nice shot. I hope to meet them again in the finals and defeat them.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I suppose a lot of people might say they are sick of seeing LeBron on TV.

    Curry is pretty much a superstar, as he is a wizard at handing, passing and shooting the ball.

    And I agree. Some pundits are calling Curry the best pure shooter- ever. Not "the best player" that still goes to LeBron. Davis down in Pelican land is closing the gap fast. If Durant could stay healthy, he'd be in the conversation too.

    @hoorta said:

    And I agree. Some pundits are calling Curry the best pure shooter- ever. Not "the best player" that still goes to LeBron. Davis down in Pelican land is closing the gap fast. If Durant could stay healthy, he'd be in the conversation too.

    I don't know if lebrons even the best player currently playing but lebron beings something nobody else does. He's a natural leader and confidence builder. Everyone playing with lebron gets an immediate boost to every stat.

  • Just finished up watching the sixers game. We are deep and have many many scoring threats all over the court.

  • I am really exited for this season That I may buy the NBA pass, On the norm I stream all games because where I live Cleveland sports is hardly on tv but when you do stream you become open to virus of all kinds.

  • Linux

  • With or without nba pass the cavs are going to have a lot of nationally televised games

  • @hoorta said:

    And I agree. Some pundits are calling Curry the best pure shooter- ever. Not "the best player" that still goes to LeBron. Davis down in Pelican land is closing the gap fast. If Durant could stay healthy, he'd be in the conversation too.

    I don't know if lebrons even the best player currently playing but lebron beings something nobody else does. He's a natural leader and confidence builder. Everyone playing with lebron gets an immediate boost to every stat.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I don't know if lebrons even the best player currently playing but lebron beings something nobody else does. He's a natural leader and confidence builder. Everyone playing with lebron gets an immediate boost to every stat.

    LeBron = fastest ever to 25,000. So who do you have better? Just curious.

  • Stephen Curry's pretty good I think.

    Nobody would choose him over Lebron, but LBJ is better all-around and a 6'8 freak athlete who has set pretty much every milestone ever.

    As far as air time in commercials, espn, whatever - don't really care lots of good players get that.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I don't know if lebrons even the best player currently playing but lebron beings something nobody else does. He's a natural leader and confidence builder. Everyone playing with lebron gets an immediate boost to every stat.

    LeBron = fastest ever to 25,000. So who do you have better? Just curious.

    @hoorta said:

    LeBron = fastest ever to 25,000. So who do you have better? Just curious.

    Lebron is the best all around magic type player. At this point you have to give some consideration to guys like Westbrook and even curry.

  • I like Westbrook an awful lot for a selfish player.

  • Curry is a deserving MVP, Lebron's still a top 3 current guy, top 10 All-time. The Cavs are the prohibitive favorite in the East but will have their hands full again with the winner of the West. All in all you guys should be very pleased to be Cavs fans

  • Curry is wicked good, but Id still take lebron. When all is said and done, Curry will finish as just another great player. LeBron will finish as one of the greatest. If not THE greatest.

  • Curry is a deserving MVP, Lebron's still a top 3 current guy, top 10 All-time. The Cavs are the prohibitive favorite in the East but will have their hands full again with the winner of the West. All in all you guys should be very pleased to be Cavs fans

    @baconhound said:

    Curry is a deserving MVP, Lebron's still a top 3 current guy, top 10 All-time. The Cavs are the prohibitive favorite in the East but will have their hands full again with the winner of the West. All in all you guys should be very pleased to be Cavs fans

    You guys? Don't you think of yourself as one of us?

  • @baconhound said:

    Curry is a deserving MVP, Lebron's still a top 3 current guy, top 10 All-time. The Cavs are the prohibitive favorite in the East but will have their hands full again with the winner of the West. All in all you guys should be very pleased to be Cavs fans

    You guys? Don't you think of yourself as one of us?

    @the-gipper said:

    You guys? Don't you think of yourself as one of us?

    Freudian slip. Happens to trolls too.

  • @baconhound said:

    Curry is a deserving MVP, Lebron's still a top 3 current guy, top 10 All-time. The Cavs are the prohibitive favorite in the East but will have their hands full again with the winner of the West. All in all you guys should be very pleased to be Cavs fans

    You guys? Don't you think of yourself as one of us?

    @the-gipper said:

    You guys? Don't you think of yourself as one of us?

    Not a Cavs fan but a Browns fan. Like the Celtics in hoops

  • Curry is wicked good, but Id still take lebron. When all is said and done, Curry will finish as just another great player. LeBron will finish as one of the greatest. If not THE greatest.

    @manzier said:

    Curry is wicked good, but Id still take lebron. When all is said and done, Curry will finish as just another great player. LeBron will finish as one of the greatest. If not THE greatest.

    http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/pts_career.html

    Here's the list. Even if LeBron never played another game, he's a lock first ballot HOFer. At a very conservative 20 ppg and playing 60 games, he's going to pass 5 other guys in the HOF this season- Jerry "the Logo" West is next on the list, and he'll probably catch Hondo Havlichek this year too. Depending on how well his back holds up he should make it to top 5 in scoring.

    PS- no way Curry is going to be able to keep up that 35 ppg clip he's currently at.