I know the saying " to the victor goes the spoils"
-
Where is Rick Mahorn or Bill Laimbeer when you need them?
-
Where is Rick Mahorn or Bill Laimbeer when you need them?
Yuck. Lambeer is on my all time hate list. He'd never get away with his flopping act in today's NBA. Probably only second to- I'm going to butt-bang you out of the way- Kevin McHale.
-
Where is Rick Mahorn or Bill Laimbeer when you need them?
Yuck. Lambeer is on my all time hate list. He'd never get away with his flopping act in today's NBA. Probably only second to- I'm going to butt-bang you out of the way- Kevin McHale.
Yuck. Lambeer is on my all time hate list. He'd never get away with his flopping act in today's NBA. Probably only second to- I'm going to butt-bang you out of the way- Kevin McHale.
McHale never played dirty like Laimbeer did. McHale bodied you up with that "butt-bang"....but that is all fair. Laimbeer and Mahorn would elbow you, trip you, punch you, knee you.
-
But I am sick of seeing Stephanie Curry on TV
If this was 1989, this guy wouldn't last 2 years in the NBA
But I am sick of seeing Stephanie Curry on TV
If this was 1989, this guy wouldn't last 2 years in the NBA
Lol. You clearly haven't watched the guy play. He pretty much does as he pleases. He's ridiculous.
-
I'm still waiting for the "JR Smith is as good a shooter as Curry" crowd to walk back in
-
Where are those people? Were they here?
-
JR is a streak shooter...Curry is just a hell of a fine player & shooter. No comparison.
I've seen a lot of "hatchet men" but Rick Mahorn may be the single dirtiest basketball player I ever saw. I'll never forget his taking Mark Price out of the playoffs & he would do it to Curry if he were still playing.
Laimbeer would give the refs that "who, innocent li'l old me?" look after he mugged a guy. Mahorn would give 'em that "Yeah, I tried to behead him! So what?" look.
Mike
-
Where are those people? Were they here?
Where are those people? Were they here?
Hoorta was there, I think you were too busy telling me to go fuck Tom Brady

-
The refs just fucked him
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login