Skip to content

I'm normally positive, but I want Pettine gone NOW!

The Browns Board
94 35 3.3k
  • BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by
    #8

    12072620_532533996902937_249400392917044

  • OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I have to agree. There is a point when a players health and safety trump winning and we reached that point when McCown was on his knees in pain multiple times. Pettine said he leaves it up to his players to decide and I call that a lack of leadership from the head coach.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Idk I didn't pay enough attention to it to see how bad josh was.

    Josh should probably retire if he wants to live past 50 though.

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #11

    A look at Josh McCown leading the Browns huddle:

    CSwPwVUVEAI08lX.jpg

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I'm shocked to hear this from you Mike. I haven't watched today's game yet but am planning on it tonight.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Lol

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #14

    LBC Mike versus Canton Mike. Street fight to determine Pettine's status. Dead man loses.

  • @bbedward said:

    His starting quarterback wanted to stay in and told him he was good to go. I don't think it's that bad of a thing.

    I am a season ticket holder & watched McCown bend over, gripping his shoulder in pain & that SOB didn't pull him.

    That's not a HC, that's a POS!!! I have followed the Browns since the mid '50s & I've never seen a more despicable act by an NFL HC.

    Mike

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @canton-mike said:

    I am a season ticket holder & watched McCown bend over, gripping his shoulder in pain & that SOB didn't pull him.

    That's not a HC, that's a POS!!! I have followed the Browns since the mid '50s & I've never seen a more despicable act by an NFL HC.

    Mike

    I give McCown credit for being tough- but there's a point where the coach has to tell him- sit down, you're not helping the team.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Petrine isn't going anywhere, stop your bitching and grow the fuck up.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #17

    No, he's right. Pettine laid an egg on that whole second half.

    It's one thing to keep him in there, but when he saw the results...

    Pettine wouldn't admit he had to make a move. Ya can't win games

    being that inflexible and dogmatic.

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I just don't see a Pettine issue here. It's not like McCown tried to come out and they forced him to play. There is oweness on the athlete to speak up if he feels like he can't play. The difference between sore and injured aren't always visually obvious from the sideline or the stands.

  • Petrine isn't going anywhere, stop your bitching and grow the fuck up.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Petrine isn't going anywhere, stop your bitching and grow the fuck up.

    "Petrine as in "latrine"? Check your spelling please.

    Don't tell me to "grow the fuck up". Pettine was wrong. PERIOD.

    Mike

  • Petrine isn't going anywhere, stop your bitching and grow the fuck up.

    WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Petrine isn't going anywhere, stop your bitching and grow the fuck up.

    You sound like a drunk stepdad who has one too many and gets violent in front of kids

  • Petrine isn't going anywhere, stop your bitching and grow the fuck up.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Petrine isn't going anywhere, stop your bitching and grow the fuck up.

    Petrine? Can I start calling him Petri dish? That's a little thing they use in labs to grow bacteria. Maybe Perigrine- that's a small falcon- so maybe Mike will just fly away.

    Aw gee- it's all peaches and cream when the Browns lay another shit sandwich on the fans. It's all good here. LALALALA The coaching isn't the problem, the players aren't the problem- it's just those pesky fans that are F**king tired of losing.

    Watch the pressers with an objective eye- Pettine is acting like a beaten man. "Well, we're going to put this one behind us- and get ready to promptly get our asses kicked again on Thursday."

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #22

    When asked why didn't we see more of Duke Johnson in the 2nd half Pettine responded with:

    "The backs kinda rotate"

    What a weak, broken down, frightened little man.

  • When asked why didn't we see more of Duke Johnson in the 2nd half Pettine responded with:

    "The backs kinda rotate"

    What a weak, broken down, frightened little man.

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @walterwhite said:

    When asked why didn't we see more of Duke Johnson in the 2nd half Pettine responded with:

    "The backs kinda rotate"

    What a weak, broken down, frightened little man.

    You done yet?

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Am I done with what? It's a great point and you obviously are dancing around and avoiding the question.

    "The backs kinda rotate"

    what the fuck kind of answer is that?

  • Am I done with what? It's a great point and you obviously are dancing around and avoiding the question.

    "The backs kinda rotate"

    what the fuck kind of answer is that?

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @walterwhite said:

    Am I done with what? It's a great point and you obviously are dancing around and avoiding the question.

    "The backs kinda rotate"

    what the fuck kind of answer is that?

    Are you done bitching? Sorry I thought it was obvious..

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Petrine isn't going anywhere, stop your bitching and grow the fuck up.

    Petrine? Can I start calling him Petri dish? That's a little thing they use in labs to grow bacteria. Maybe Perigrine- that's a small falcon- so maybe Mike will just fly away.

    Aw gee- it's all peaches and cream when the Browns lay another shit sandwich on the fans. It's all good here. LALALALA The coaching isn't the problem, the players aren't the problem- it's just those pesky fans that are F**king tired of losing.

    Watch the pressers with an objective eye- Pettine is acting like a beaten man. "Well, we're going to put this one behind us- and get ready to promptly get our asses kicked again on Thursday."

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @hoorta said:

    Petrine? Can I start calling him Petri dish? That's a little thing they use in labs to grow bacteria. Maybe Perigrine- that's a small falcon- so maybe Mike will just fly away.

    Aw gee- it's all peaches and cream when the Browns lay another shit sandwich on the fans. It's all good here. LALALALA The coaching isn't the problem, the players aren't the problem- it's just those pesky fans that are F**king tired of losing.

    Watch the pressers with an objective eye- Pettine is acting like a beaten man. "Well, we're going to put this one behind us- and get ready to promptly get our asses kicked again on Thursday."

    Gee, it's funny that all you guys can focus on is the misspelling.

    Pettine. Mike Pettine. Our head coach. Isn't going anywhere. So, once again, sack up everyone and get ready for Thursday.

    Or go root for Buffalo, no skin off my balls. We could do with some of these "fans" going away.(Not you, specifically, of course.)

  • @walterwhite said:

    Am I done with what? It's a great point and you obviously are dancing around and avoiding the question.

    "The backs kinda rotate"

    what the fuck kind of answer is that?

    Are you done bitching? Sorry I thought it was obvious..

    WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Are you done bitching? Sorry I thought it was obvious..

    No I'm not because 99% of us have to wake up early and put in 40-60 hour work weeks to survive while these SPOILED FUCKING MILLIONAIRES laugh all the way to the bank.

    If I performed at my job the way these fucking assholes did at theirs, I'd be shown the door.