LaVeon Bell out for season with badly torn MCL
-
Source: #Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell has a badly torn MCL, along with other damage. He's expected to be out for the season.
-
Ouch
-
That sucks for him, fuck the Steelers
-
I think stealer fans should post on stealer boards!
-
Doesn't matter to us
-
He will still somehow have a 100 yard rushing day against us.
-
I think stealer fans should post on stealer boards!
I think stealer fans should post on stealer boards!
Got Him!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login