Origins (trivia)
-
Thrashers... that was it. And I did forget the "period" in #25...
Zombo said:
You are both right, the AHL Barons were a North Stars farm team.
The NHL Barons were folded/merged into the North Stars.
But favorite hockey team is the Florida Everblades of the ECHL.
Of all the sports I have always seen the best looking women in the greatest numbers at hockey games... even in the bowels of the old Cleveland Arena. Last live game I attended was in San Diego for their Seagulls in the late 90's... was still true.
Still got 4 teams to go.
Whatever the remaining tally the compliment was intended for your effort...
Of all the sports I have always seen the best looking women in the greatest numbers at hockey games... even in the bowels of the old Cleveland Arena. Last live game I attended was in San Diego for their Seagulls in the late 90's... was still true.
As I heard someone say on sportstalk radio one time... Babes love hockey...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login