Skip to content

on the rag?

The Browns Board
35 20 1.4k
  • Lol

  • That's 2, Ag...

  • Cleveland Browns fans: The only fans in the league that take pride in having a shitty football team

  • What are the fans supposed to do? Be happy with this product? Pretend we don't care and we love watching an inferior team every team? Be excited about the perpetual negative growth we see each year, instead of actually building a contender? Browns fans have a right to be pissed off. Our front office makes questionable personnel decisions, our coach looks lost during the game, and we have absolutely no plan for the future. We stink, and it's only going to get WORSE this season. For all intents and purposes, this season is completely over. And it hurts. So yeah, maybe some of us ARE complaining a lot. Perhaps many of us ARE upset, but it's because we care. We wait all offseason, feasting on whatever little nuggets of information we can get in hopes that we'll actually have a competitive team. And that's what hurts the most. Most of us don't expect a championship team, or even a very GOOD team, but what we want is to be playing meaningful games in December. And it never happens.

  • Stop financially supporting a loser that has no intention of getting better. Make your voices heard. It's the age of social media. The organization can't really ignore you anymore if you come out in force.

  • Hey! We get to look forward to the steelers and bengals kicking our fucking asses and embarrassing us. Twice! Each!

  • I'm to the point now I don't even give a shit if they lose or not.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Her vagina needs fucked.

  • Do we should just sit here and take it and like it like we have for the last 16 years? Go get fucked dude. I will yell and scream all I want about this team. I live in cincinnati and I work at the montgomery inn (a sports/ribs joint) so all I hear all say on Sundays is either "fuck the browns, the browns suck, or who'dey"

    Fuck you. I will complain all I want

  • Do we should just sit here and take it and like it like we have for the last 16 years? Go get fucked dude. I will yell and scream all I want about this team. I live in cincinnati and I work at the montgomery inn (a sports/ribs joint) so all I hear all say on Sundays is either "fuck the browns, the browns suck, or who'dey"

    Fuck you. I will complain all I want

    @blowe said:

    Do we should just sit here and take it and like it like we have for the last 16 years? Go get fucked dude. I will yell and scream all I want about this team. I live in cincinnati and I work at the montgomery inn (a sports/ribs joint) so all I hear all say on Sundays is either "fuck the browns, the browns suck, or who'dey"

    Fuck you. I will complain all I want

    Hey, I understand how you feel blowe. Especially living in Cincinnati. But we do have lots of fans on this board who just loves to complain. My question is "How do we change this mess". I don't think giving up on Haslem is the answer, not yet. I think offensively, we have the weapons. Both last year and this one. But this year, we have the weapons on D and we still cant get it done. I blame Pettine for that because he doesn't want to get rid of his DC. I know they go way back, but this is business. If he stays here, he will have to make a decision and soon.

  • @blowe said:

    Do we should just sit here and take it and like it like we have for the last 16 years? Go get fucked dude. I will yell and scream all I want about this team. I live in cincinnati and I work at the montgomery inn (a sports/ribs joint) so all I hear all say on Sundays is either "fuck the browns, the browns suck, or who'dey"

    Fuck you. I will complain all I want

    Hey, I understand how you feel blowe. Especially living in Cincinnati. But we do have lots of fans on this board who just loves to complain. My question is "How do we change this mess". I don't think giving up on Haslem is the answer, not yet. I think offensively, we have the weapons. Both last year and this one. But this year, we have the weapons on D and we still cant get it done. I blame Pettine for that because he doesn't want to get rid of his DC. I know they go way back, but this is business. If he stays here, he will have to make a decision and soon.

    @dawg2fan said:

    Hey, I understand how you feel blowe. Especially living in Cincinnati. But we do have lots of fans on this board who just loves to complain. My question is "How do we change this mess". I don't think giving up on Haslem is the answer, not yet. I think offensively, we have the weapons. Both last year and this one. But this year, we have the weapons on D and we still cant get it done. I blame Pettine for that because he doesn't want to get rid of his DC. I know they go way back, but this is business. If he stays here, he will have to make a decision and soon.

    Should the Browns get blown out Thursday, I'd expect some changes.

    Should Manziel manage to have a great game, or even beat the Bengals- Pettine is going to be eating serious crow sticking with McCown.

  • That's 2, Ag...

    @tour2ma said:

    That's 2, Ag...

    No comment.

  • @tour2ma said:

    That's 2, Ag...

    No comment.

    @texasag1969 said:

    No comment.

    ... and with the 3rd post... there he is... right on schedule. 😉

  • @texasag1969 said:

    You haven't posted in how long, and you return with an angry pussy?

    Nice job!

  • @texasag1969 said:

    You haven't posted in how long, and you return with an angry pussy?

    Nice job!

    @canton-dawg said:

    You haven't posted in how long, and you return with an angry pussy?

    Nice job!

    @texasag1969 said:

    Fkg whore.

  • Do we should just sit here and take it and like it like we have for the last 16 years? Go get fucked dude. I will yell and scream all I want about this team. I live in cincinnati and I work at the montgomery inn (a sports/ribs joint) so all I hear all say on Sundays is either "fuck the browns, the browns suck, or who'dey"

    Fuck you. I will complain all I want

    @blowe said:

    Do we should just sit here and take it and like it like we have for the last 16 years? Go get fucked dude. I will yell and scream all I want about this team. I live in cincinnati and I work at the montgomery inn (a sports/ribs joint) so all I hear all say on Sundays is either "fuck the browns, the browns suck, or who'dey"

    Fuck you. I will complain all I want

    This is one of those " if the shoe fits" scenarios. I am relatively sure this was directed at the folks who start 5 different threads of chronic bitching saying the same shot over and over. (Not mentioning any names Walter and Taco). Most of us don't like what's going on. Hell we may post a bit by comment but we aren't fucking chronic bitches. But hey, like I said if the shoe fits......
  • Stop financially supporting a loser that has no intention of getting better. Make your voices heard. It's the age of social media. The organization can't really ignore you anymore if you come out in force.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Stop financially supporting a loser that has no intention of getting better. Make your voices heard. It's the age of social media. The organization can't really ignore you anymore if you come out in force.

    Yea, but then the fuckers say: this area won't support this team.......let's move it to Fuckstick Iowa where we can get a sweetheart deal on a new stadium being built there.

    (yea....a whole new round of this bullshit will start if St. Louis and San Diego lose teams to LA.....then, instead of LA being used as a threat to move to, it will be St. Louis or San Diego....or London, or Toronto or Mexico City San Antonio.....and that bullshit blackmail will start all over again).

  • We're the only fans in the league so gun shy that we feel we can't criticize a crap organization because we're afraid they'll move.

  • We're the only fans in the league so gun shy that we feel we can't criticize a crap organization because we're afraid they'll move.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    We're the only fans in the league so gun shy that we feel we can't criticize a crap organization because we're afraid they'll move.

    The Browns may be the last team that moves, give the lease......but still, the concept is the same for other teams. Blackmail the current fans or move a team because you can get a few nickels more somewhere else.