Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Fantasy Football Week 8

Fantasy Football Week 8

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
10 Posts 4 Posters 393 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Cowsrus CowsrusC
    • 299 Posts
    • 41 Reputation
    CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
    #1

    WEEK 8 LEAGUE 3:

    My Helmet's 2Tight 104 114 Cleveland Steamers

    2-5-1 7th Place 4-4-0 3rd Place

    Browns149 69 110 Badnews Browns

    4-4-0 6th Place 4-4-0 5th Place

    Hard For Denard 88 109 stewartcj1

    2-5-1 8th Place 5-3-0 2nd Place

    Ballantyne Bruisers 88 142 why cant we win

    4-4-0 4th Place 6-2-0 1st Place

    STANDINGS:

    1) why cant we win

    2) stewartcj1

    3) Cleveland Steamers

    4) Ballantyne Bruisers

    5) Badnews Browns

    6) Browns149

    7) My Helmet's 2Tight

    😎 Hard For Denard

    BIGGEST BLOWOUT:

    why cant we win vs: Ballantyne Bruisers

    why cant we win wins with a +54 points.

    Heidi ''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' --John Wayne
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • jcam222 jcam222J Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 3k Posts
      • 873 Reputation
      jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222
      #2
      post-24653-0-92813800-1442355880_thumb.jpg
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • jcam222 jcam222J Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 3k Posts
        • 873 Reputation
        jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222
        #3

        Well 8 weeks in and I finally figured out how to post the standings. Progress baby!! Well I posted in week one after getting my ass kicked that Campbells Soupermen would make adjustments and kick some ass. Seven wins later and in first place KABOOM!! So far been a great league. Several people need to attend to lineups NOW haha.

        We all have to watch Flying J's , although hes had a two game losing streak he has the most dangerous team in the league. Devonta Freemans certainly not hurting him. Amazingly with two nice slow weeks from Freeman the J's have been smoked (pun intended)

        Now that I know how to do this weekly posts and sarcasm will be posted.

        des7wbdcvblms4o4g.jpg

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • miktoxic miktoxicM
          • 13k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
          #4

          ugh.....

          worse decision making in the history of fantasy football.

          CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!

          Screen_Shot_2015_11_04_at_1_56_01_PM.png

          PICKED UP DETROIT DEFENSE CUZ BILLS WERE ON THE BYE WEEK. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

          thanks andrew luck.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Zombo Z
            • 8k Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
            #5

            League 1

            Zombo earns the Viagra by outscoring the next closest competitor by 24 points ... I knew that Drew Brees pick would pay off one of these weeks.

            League%201%20standings_zpsq35ievxr.png

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Zombo Z
              • 8k Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
              #6

              League 4

              Browns Wins suffers his first loss, but remains in first.

              TexasChainsawMassaquois take the Viagra with a whopping 145.64

              League%204%20standings_zpsn4htcgdp.png

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Cowsrus CowsrusC
                • 299 Posts
                • 41 Reputation
                CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
                #7

                How did you figure out how to post the standings and results? I have been trying to figure that out forever. I thought I was the only one and didn't ask so I just type League 3's results.

                Heidi ''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' --John Wayne
                miktoxicM 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • CowsrusC Cowsrus

                  How did you figure out how to post the standings and results? I have been trying to figure that out forever. I thought I was the only one and didn't ask so I just type League 3's results.

                  miktoxic miktoxicM
                  • 13k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @cowsrus said:

                  How did you figure out how to post the standings and results? I have been trying to figure that out forever. I thought I was the only one and didn't ask so I just type League 3's results.

                  take a screen shot of what's on your desktop/monitor. upload it to pic hosting site. copy direct link and paste it into htttp: once clicked on image icon.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • jcam222 jcam222J Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 3k Posts
                    • 873 Reputation
                    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222
                    #9

                    I've tried repeatedly to get it to work by posting URL in the pop up from the image icon. It never worked for me. I finally did it today by copy pasting the embedding code provided by the upload site. Worked like a charm.

                    miktoxicM 1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    Quote Reply
                    • jcam222J jcam222

                      I've tried repeatedly to get it to work by posting URL in the pop up from the image icon. It never worked for me. I finally did it today by copy pasting the embedding code provided by the upload site. Worked like a charm.

                      miktoxic miktoxicM
                      • 13k Posts
                      • 1k Reputation
                      miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @jcam222 said:

                      I've tried repeatedly to get it to work by posting URL in the pop up from the image icon. It never worked for me. I finally did it today by copy pasting the embedding code provided by the upload site. Worked like a charm.

                      yep j. sometimes explanations over the internet or phone don't go as well as sitting down with someone for 2 minutes and showing someone.

                      next time i'm over for dinner i can show you how to edit video.............(lol).

                      peace!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate