Skip to content

FBGP's 2016 NFL Midseason Mock Draft

The Browns Board
23 12 719
  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Jaylon Smith.

  • Em -

    it's a great pick. But, how did you figure that the Browns should take a lb, great as he is,

    over, say, the qb out of Memphis or something?

    Wr?

    Just wondering. Haven't looked at next year's draft yet, except for yours...

    E EmDiggy wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @calfoxwc said:

    Em -

    it's a great pick. But, how did you figure that the Browns should take a lb, great as he is,

    over, say, the qb out of Memphis or something?

    Wr?

    Just wondering. Haven't looked at next year's draft yet, except for yours...

    I think Manziel can be that guy that they want him to be. So, I bypassed QB in Rd 1. I was tempted to go WR and trust me that's a HUGE need...I just couldn't pass up Smith, especially after seeing him live vs Temple this past weekend

    @clevfan4life said:

    i'm not watching that video, can someone just copy and paste a list of this mock up? What ILB'er they have us taking?

    This is why good content can't grow and trash gets promoted

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Em -

    it's a great pick. But, how did you figure that the Browns should take a lb, great as he is,

    over, say, the qb out of Memphis or something?

    Wr?

    Just wondering. Haven't looked at next year's draft yet, except for yours...

    I think Manziel can be that guy that they want him to be. So, I bypassed QB in Rd 1. I was tempted to go WR and trust me that's a HUGE need...I just couldn't pass up Smith, especially after seeing him live vs Temple this past weekend

    @clevfan4life said:

    i'm not watching that video, can someone just copy and paste a list of this mock up? What ILB'er they have us taking?

    This is why good content can't grow and trash gets promoted

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @emdiggy said:

    I think Manziel can be that guy that they want him to be. So, I bypassed QB in Rd 1. I was tempted to go WR and trust me that's a HUGE need...I just couldn't pass up Smith, especially after seeing him live vs Temple this past weekend

    This is why good content can't grow and trash gets promoted

    I should have stated I "can't" watch the video, at work.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Nice mock, although the lack of QBs wont happen and Mike Thomas wont make it to the end of the second.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #13

    You just let Mike Thomas fall to the Browns in the second....

    nah. won't happen.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Yes, I noticed: No QBs taken at all in the first round of this draft.

    The last time no QBs were drafted in round one was 1996.

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Seems all we talk about is the damn draft.

    One of these days, hopefully soon, we talk playoffs and home field advantage.

  • Seems all we talk about is the damn draft.

    One of these days, hopefully soon, we talk playoffs and home field advantage.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @bob806 said:

    Seems all we talk about is the damn draft.

    One of these days, hopefully soon, we talk playoffs and home field advantage.

    Then we would be conversing on the Cavs Board, no?

  • @emdiggy said:

    I think Manziel can be that guy that they want him to be. So, I bypassed QB in Rd 1. I was tempted to go WR and trust me that's a HUGE need...I just couldn't pass up Smith, especially after seeing him live vs Temple this past weekend

    This is why good content can't grow and trash gets promoted

    I should have stated I "can't" watch the video, at work.

    E EmDiggy wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @clevfan4life said:

    I should have stated I "can't" watch the video, at work.

    My bad lol

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I see the browns taking the undersized linebacker with a great motor. They love that guy.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #19

    they had one on the practice squad,,, and he got taken...

  • they had one on the practice squad,,, and he got taken...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @calfoxwc said:

    they had one on the practice squad,,, and he got taken...

    Yea, they had the guy: Hayes Pullard....and they let him get away and took Jayson Dimanche instead. How's he been doing?

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #21

    We were short handed at OLB.....DiManche plays OLB.....Pullard was ILB......

    One does not replace the other.....

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Gipper and Hayes, sitting in a tree...

  • Gipper and Hayes, sitting in a tree...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @gftchris said:

    Gipper and Hayes, sitting in a tree...

    Not any more.