Skip to content

RYAN MOATS VIDEO

The Browns Board
26 13 2.0k
  • He pulled his weapon too!?! Get that guy outta there!

  • I have no problem that this thread is staying on the "Browns Board" section for easy access. Although, any reason my thread on the same subject was moved to "Political Discussion". I am not asking for this thread to be moved there, just curious on why mine was moved and his wasn't.

  • I have no problem that this thread is staying on the "Browns Board" section for easy access. Although, any reason my thread on the same subject was moved to "Political Discussion". I am not asking for this thread to be moved there, just curious on why mine was moved and his wasn't.

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    I have no problem that this thread is staying on the "Browns Board" section for easy access. Although, any reason my thread on the same subject was moved to "Political Discussion". I am not asking for this thread to be moved there, just curious on why mine was moved and his wasn't.

    For whatever reason, someone thought it warranted a separate topic just for the video. At least thats how it appears to me.

  • Don't know just saw no posts on it and after watching the video put it up here. Possible someone else moved it.

    Regardless, more drama once again and from a Puker too.

  • So Moats excepted the written apology from the cop. It shows the Moats was the bigger man here. I'll be disappointed if this cop is not disciplined severely. Moats will never see his mother-in-law again.

    Cops do a tough job in this country, but you get a lot of them who are just plain out assholes. What they feel to realize is the public are the ones writing their checks, show a little bit of respect to the people paying you to make the citizens in your jurisdiction live by the law.

    I use to work at a Sheetz gas station on 3rd shift in college, and I don't know how many times I'd see cops just hanging around the store, eating food, drinking free coffee, literally for hours. Is their really not enough crime in the city?

  • Sivlerback DPOY said:

    I will retype this since somebody decided to be immature and delete it.......

    What is with you following my every post and repsonding to it with nonsense. You accuse me of purposly causing problems, but it actually you causing the most problems. I get along with most people on here. We are able to actually have a conversation and all out of good fun, throw in some trash talk and jokes about eachother here and there. You seem to have fun cuasing problems and probably the only one who enjoys it.

    C'mon...Don't cry...You are a Steelers fan posting on a Brown's board. What do you expect? Take it like a man.

    Add to this, 95% of your brethren on this board are complete jackasses....That doesn't help the whole situation.

  • I hate name dropping but I again talked to my brother (A cop) about this whole situation and ask him how he would've handled it.

    He said it is as simple as this....When you see the guy pull into the hospital you should know that 1+1=2.

    He said he would've jumped out of his cruiser and he would've ask what the problem was. After Moats informed him of the problem, My brother would've asked for his driver liscense and told Moats to get in the hospital now! My brother said he would've went back to his cruiser and run his liscense and driver liscense while Moats was going into the hospital. If everything checked out with his documentation my brother would've went into the hospital to find Moats or family members to return the driver's liscense and offer sympathy.

    He said he could be cited but only a dickhead would do that.

    My brother is not only a cop but he's a police union officer as well. He will defend his fellow cops....But even he said the guy should be fired immediatley.

    He said they would run into these kind of guys often. They are on an ego trip and this officer was mad that Moats didn't stop for him immediately. He took it as an insult so he was going to show Moats.

    They need to fire this little prick.

    If something like this would happen to me or my wife with this cop after the DPD didn't fire him?......Boy, I'd be in contact with an attorney and suing the city for all I could for not taking care of the problem when they had the chance to. They could be held liable for allowing him to stay on the streets when it's a known fact that he has a problem.

  • Sivlerback DPOY said:

    I will retype this since somebody decided to be immature and delete it.......

    What is with you following my every post and repsonding to it with nonsense. You accuse me of purposly causing problems, but it actually you causing the most problems. I get along with most people on here. We are able to actually have a conversation and all out of good fun, throw in some trash talk and jokes about eachother here and there. You seem to have fun cuasing problems and probably the only one who enjoys it.

    C'mon...Don't cry...You are a Steelers fan posting on a Brown's board. What do you expect? Take it like a man.

    Add to this, 95% of your brethren on this board are complete jackasses....That doesn't help the whole situation.

    @oldcrow1945 said:

    C'mon...Don't cry...You are a Steelers fan posting on a Brown's board. What do you expect? Take it like a man.

    Add to this, 95% of your brethren on this board are complete jackasses....That doesn't help the whole situation.

    I just don't know why some people are able to handle themsleves in the way I described while others just act like Zombo? I never expected a warm welcome, but some poeple are still a little immature.

  • @inspecta said:

    Zombo will always lay the wood on steeler fans, always.

    I don't care how nice you are, or how respectful you are being, by your very presence you draw the ire of the natives, and any lashing out is fully justified. You either deal with it or move on. Just that simple.

    And lets not act all nicey nice now like your just a respectful football fan who's coming here for a lil' smack or whatever. I've seen you act like a complete prick, so lets just cut the bullshit.

    "I've seen you act like a complete prick, so lets just cut the bullshit."

    I wouldn't go that far at all, but I have learned. Since I was on here awhile I have been able to figure at there are a few idiots who will never give it a rest. Most people are decent people that its actually possible to have a conversation with.

  • Some how I doubt the reasons given for his resignation are why he actually resigned.