Skip to content

Talk To Your Kids About the SEC Myth

College Football Forum
331 16 13.6k
  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #93

    I hate to say michigan is back but michigan is back and they stomped your ass. Good for them.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #94

    The title was arbitrary throughout the bowl era. I'm not even impressed by the sec's run at all (and yes that includes 2002)

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #95

    I don't give a shit about people riding conference coat tails. But the loudest chest thumper here just saw his team humiliated in their bowl.

    You'd think that would be sufficient cause to drop the 'fraud' nonsense.

  • It's hilarious when people psychotically bash the SEC, then turn around and make fun of you for riding coattails whenever the SEC makes them look like idiots.

    Then again, if my conference blew, I'd probably use that argument too.

    Axe, I apologize we lost our game. Sumlin is such an embarrassment. Then again, up until Wednesday we were 19-0 against OOC teams since joining the league, so we were due.

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #96

    @wargograw said:

    It's hilarious when people psychotically bash the SEC, then turn around and make fun of you for riding coattails whenever the SEC makes them look like idiots.

    Then again, if my conference blew, I'd probably use that argument too.

    Axe, I apologize we lost our game. Sumlin is such an embarrassment. Then again, up until Wednesday we were 19-0 against OOC teams since joining the league, so we were due.

    No need to apologize, Your Aggies made a game of it..

    I don't believe there is a Michigan State Fan in this thread so I don't know what 63 is talking about...

    Yeah, the Gators with no QB got rolled by Michigan as I said they would BEFORE the game.. That team hasn't been right since dumbass Will Grier got himself suspended.. Treon Harris sucked the lifeblood out of that team.. That's why they were the underdogs..I didn't watch a play of the game because I can't stand that kid and knew he'd get them killed.. And he did..

    Georgia will most likely lose today because they've been decimated by injuries..

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #97

    Correction....Oregon was a NC game loser last year.

    It looks like the committee got the playoff right. Clemson is way better than I thought.

    My beef with 'Bama isn't right now, it's that they lost on their home field (again) and hardly dropped in the poll (back in September). I don't see how anybody can deny they get a "pass" by the voters because of Saban.

    Ohio State was basically unmotivated all season, except for the Va Tech game, ttun, and yesterday. They didn't deserve to be in the playoff.

  • AxeA Axe

    @wargograw said:

    It's hilarious when people psychotically bash the SEC, then turn around and make fun of you for riding coattails whenever the SEC makes them look like idiots.

    Then again, if my conference blew, I'd probably use that argument too.

    Axe, I apologize we lost our game. Sumlin is such an embarrassment. Then again, up until Wednesday we were 19-0 against OOC teams since joining the league, so we were due.

    No need to apologize, Your Aggies made a game of it..

    I don't believe there is a Michigan State Fan in this thread so I don't know what 63 is talking about...

    Yeah, the Gators with no QB got rolled by Michigan as I said they would BEFORE the game.. That team hasn't been right since dumbass Will Grier got himself suspended.. Treon Harris sucked the lifeblood out of that team.. That's why they were the underdogs..I didn't watch a play of the game because I can't stand that kid and knew he'd get them killed.. And he did..

    Georgia will most likely lose today because they've been decimated by injuries..

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @axe said:

    No need to apologize, Your Aggies made a game of it..

    I don't believe there is a Michigan State Fan in this thread so I don't know what 63 is talking about...

    Yeah, the Gators with no QB got rolled by Michigan as I said they would BEFORE the game.. That team hasn't been right since dumbass Will Grier got himself suspended.. Treon Harris sucked the lifeblood out of that team.. That's why they were the underdogs..I didn't watch a play of the game because I can't stand that kid and knew he'd get them killed.. And he did..

    Georgia will most likely lose today because they've been decimated by injuries..

    But I thought you had a good defense....

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #99

    You can't leave em on the field all day..

  • Correction....Oregon was a NC game loser last year.

    It looks like the committee got the playoff right. Clemson is way better than I thought.

    My beef with 'Bama isn't right now, it's that they lost on their home field (again) and hardly dropped in the poll (back in September). I don't see how anybody can deny they get a "pass" by the voters because of Saban.

    Ohio State was basically unmotivated all season, except for the Va Tech game, ttun, and yesterday. They didn't deserve to be in the playoff.

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    @bob806 said:

    Correction....Oregon was a NC game loser last year.

    Correct you are 😉

  • AxeA Axe

    You can't leave em on the field all day..

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    You can't leave em on the field all day..

    Well, hey, at least you have Alabama....

  • AxeA Axe

    Another day of "Myth" dominance in 2015/16 bowls with the exception of my Gators who have been one dimensional since Will Grier torpedoed the season and Treon Harris sucked the life out of the team.....

    How did the mighty Big fraud fare today?

    Let's recap...

    The SEC is 6-2 including a loss by my Gators whom should not have been in any bowl game after the loss of their DUMBASS QB Will Grier.. Tex A&M is the other loss and I'm still trying to figure out how that school isn't in the Big12 where it belongs

    The Big Fraud,, err, 10 is 5-4 including a win over my Gators that should have bowed out of any bowl game..

    So, we look at the playoffs.. Is there an SEC team involved in the Championship game? Why Yes.. Yes there is.. The hated fucking Alabama Crimson Tide.. 😡

    Is there a Big Fraud team involved? Well No.. No there isn't because your conference champion Michigan State Spartans got force-ably throated by the a fore mentioned hated Crimson Tide.. Geezus, did they even sniff a score? 😳

    Now, as expected the Butteye apologists are claiming they got fucked and should have been the rightful representatives of the Big fraud conference despite the fact that they didn't even win their side of the fraud conference because they lost at HOME to a backup QB.. Yeah, they got schlonged 😆

    7 of the last 9 national champs are SEC schools... The two NC championship game losers in that stretch were SEC schools..

    So, even if Bama loses to Clemson.. that will mean the SEC has won 7 of the last 10.. And were the losers of the other three...

    But hey, I think you twinks are on to something with this mythology bullshit here 😆😁

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    Another day of "Myth" dominance in 2015/16 bowls with the exception of my Gators who have been one dimensional since Will Grier torpedoed the season and Treon Harris sucked the life out of the team.....

    How did the mighty Big fraud fare today?

    Let's recap...

    The SEC is 6-2 including a loss by my Gators whom should not have been in any bowl game after the loss of their DUMBASS QB Will Grier.. Tex A&M is the other loss and I'm still trying to figure out how that school isn't in the Big12 where it belongs

    The Big Fraud,, err, 10 is 5-4 including a win over my Gators that should have bowed out of any bowl game..

    So, we look at the playoffs.. Is there an SEC team involved in the Championship game? Why Yes.. Yes there is.. The hated fucking Alabama Crimson Tide.. 😡

    Is there a Big Fraud team involved? Well No.. No there isn't because your conference champion Michigan State Spartans got force-ably throated by the a fore mentioned hated Crimson Tide.. Geezus, did they even sniff a score? 😳

    Now, as expected the Butteye apologists are claiming they got fucked and should have been the rightful representatives of the Big fraud conference despite the fact that they didn't even win their side of the fraud conference because they lost at HOME to a backup QB.. Yeah, they got schlonged 😆

    7 of the last 9 national champs are SEC schools... The two NC championship game losers in that stretch were SEC schools..

    So, even if Bama loses to Clemson.. that will mean the SEC has won 7 of the last 10.. And were the losers of the other three...

    But hey, I think you twinks are on to something with this mythology bullshit here 😆😁

    East Germany dominated the Olympics back in the day. As far as I am concerned....that is essentially what we have here.

    So, you want to be a Stasi member? Fine.

  • @axe said:

    You can't leave em on the field all day..

    Well, hey, at least you have Alabama....

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe

    @mld-woody said:

    Well, hey, at least you have Alabama....

    @the-gipper said:

    East Germany dominated the Olympics back in the day. As far as I am concerned....that is essentially what we have here.

    So, you want to be a Stasi member? Fine.

    Wow, you two are trippin.. Are you guys drinking out of the same Bizarro World bottle?

  • It's hilarious when people psychotically bash the SEC, then turn around and make fun of you for riding coattails whenever the SEC makes them look like idiots.

    Then again, if my conference blew, I'd probably use that argument too.

    Axe, I apologize we lost our game. Sumlin is such an embarrassment. Then again, up until Wednesday we were 19-0 against OOC teams since joining the league, so we were due.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63

    @wargograw said:

    It's hilarious when people psychotically bash the SEC, then turn around and make fun of you for riding coattails whenever the SEC makes them look like idiots.

    Then again, if my conference blew, I'd probably use that argument too.

    Axe, I apologize we lost our game. Sumlin is such an embarrassment. Then again, up until Wednesday we were 19-0 against OOC teams since joining the league, so we were due.

    I guess most of the issue is why this all came about. You didn't hear jack shit from anyone in Pac land when USC claimed an AP, smoked Oklahoma then almost went back to back.

    Like wise for the Big East and Da U.

    'SEC' pride grew from Southern folks feeling this inherit need to show comradery against anything not of the former confederacy territories.

    Also, Aggie, your conference does blow... your University just got lost on the way to the Cotton Bowl and forgot where they belong. That team is no more SEC than Southern Miss.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    gotta love Southerners...

  • gotta love Southerners...

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe

    @mld-woody said:

    gotta love Southerners...

    Stop.. Just spare your self and stop Peckerwood.... Each successive post of yours just gets worse.. The "Myth" is now what? 8-2 on this bowl season? And playing for the national championship next Monday night..

    No other conference has ever gone 7 for 9...... EVER!!

    Had the big fraud done that I'd tip my hat...

    Now, disparaging southern people seems to be the modus operandi... I'll tell ya... I've lived North, and South.. Southern folk are good people.. Smart people..

    "'SEC' pride grew from Southern folks feeling this inherit need to show comradery against anything not of the former confederacy territories."

    You have no clue.. I'll just leave it there..

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    with 2 or 3 actually impressive wins...

    but Memphis, Texas Tech, Penn State, NC State and Kansas State though!!!! Hot damn!

    yee haw

    I even heard some bowls were played outside of SEC country, believe it or not.

    How'd Florida do again?

  • AxeA Axe

    @mld-woody said:

    gotta love Southerners...

    Stop.. Just spare your self and stop Peckerwood.... Each successive post of yours just gets worse.. The "Myth" is now what? 8-2 on this bowl season? And playing for the national championship next Monday night..

    No other conference has ever gone 7 for 9...... EVER!!

    Had the big fraud done that I'd tip my hat...

    Now, disparaging southern people seems to be the modus operandi... I'll tell ya... I've lived North, and South.. Southern folk are good people.. Smart people..

    "'SEC' pride grew from Southern folks feeling this inherit need to show comradery against anything not of the former confederacy territories."

    You have no clue.. I'll just leave it there..

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    You have no clue.. I'll just leave it there..

    Bullshit. When I have Bama fans flat out telling me 'we like our niggers more than we like you' (referring to the Buckeye gear I was wearing) then you don't sit there and tell me there isn't some deep rooted north vs south shit still infecting the minds of many of these fuckers.

  • AxeA Axe

    @mld-woody said:

    Well, hey, at least you have Alabama....

    @the-gipper said:

    East Germany dominated the Olympics back in the day. As far as I am concerned....that is essentially what we have here.

    So, you want to be a Stasi member? Fine.

    Wow, you two are trippin.. Are you guys drinking out of the same Bizarro World bottle?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    Wow, you two are trippin.. Are you guys drinking out of the same Bizarro World bottle?

    No...but Alabama is!

  • AxeA Axe

    @mld-woody said:

    gotta love Southerners...

    Stop.. Just spare your self and stop Peckerwood.... Each successive post of yours just gets worse.. The "Myth" is now what? 8-2 on this bowl season? And playing for the national championship next Monday night..

    No other conference has ever gone 7 for 9...... EVER!!

    Had the big fraud done that I'd tip my hat...

    Now, disparaging southern people seems to be the modus operandi... I'll tell ya... I've lived North, and South.. Southern folk are good people.. Smart people..

    "'SEC' pride grew from Southern folks feeling this inherit need to show comradery against anything not of the former confederacy territories."

    You have no clue.. I'll just leave it there..

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    Stop.. Just spare your self and stop Peckerwood.... Each successive post of yours just gets worse.. The "Myth" is now what? 8-2 on this bowl season? And playing for the national championship next Monday night..

    No other conference has ever gone 7 for 9...... EVER!!

    Had the big fraud done that I'd tip my hat...

    Now, disparaging southern people seems to be the modus operandi... I'll tell ya... I've lived North, and South.. Southern folk are good people.. Smart people..

    Good people mostly.... smart people? Some.

    "'SEC' pride grew from Southern folks feeling this inherit need to show comradery against anything not of the former confederacy territories."

    You have no clue.. I'll just leave it there..

    Do you have a clue? If so, then fill in the rest of us.

  • @axe said:

    You have no clue.. I'll just leave it there..

    Bullshit. When I have Bama fans flat out telling me 'we like our niggers more than we like you' (referring to the Buckeye gear I was wearing) then you don't sit there and tell me there isn't some deep rooted north vs south shit still infecting the minds of many of these fuckers.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Bullshit. When I have Bama fans flat out telling me 'we like our niggers more than we like you' (referring to the Buckeye gear I was wearing) then you don't sit there and tell me there isn't some deep rooted north vs south shit still infecting the minds of many of these fuckers.

    I think it is fair to say that some of this so called "SEC pride" is simply a remnant of a plantation mentality....yes.

    (of course, they all seem to forget that most of the yard bosses come from like Ohio: Meyer when at FLA. Miles, Saban, Pinkel..a few more)

  • @axe said:

    You have no clue.. I'll just leave it there..

    Bullshit. When I have Bama fans flat out telling me 'we like our niggers more than we like you' (referring to the Buckeye gear I was wearing) then you don't sit there and tell me there isn't some deep rooted north vs south shit still infecting the minds of many of these fuckers.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by wargograw

    @tiamat63 said:

    Bullshit. When I have Bama fans flat out telling me 'we like our niggers more than we like you' (referring to the Buckeye gear I was wearing) then you don't sit there and tell me there isn't some deep rooted north vs south shit still infecting the minds of many of these fuckers.

    So you think it's wrong that they don't like you more? Isn't that a little racist? 😛

    FYI, a Northerner was the first to bring up any North-South thing here.