Skip to content

Talk To Your Kids About the SEC Myth

College Football Forum
331 16 13.6k
  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    Missouri was the 4th to leave Mr. Super Huge College Football expert.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    Calm down nut job.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Gipper is wrong about a lot of things because he stopped retaining new information in the 80s

    But War isn't right either.

    A&M is not the best team in the state.

    The Big 12 was unstable before they left.

    There is one thing I am certainly not wrong about: Michigan sucks and Harbaugh is an asshat.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    There is one thing I am certainly not wrong about: Michigan sucks and Harbaugh is an asshat.

    you are correct Sir
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @tiamat63 said:

    Fuck your conference and fuck your fans.

    I got tOSU and I"m good with that.

    WHOA the young barely favored (-1.5) BUCKEYES sure put a beat down on OKLAHOMA in Norman last night 45-24.

    Did feel a bit bad for Ohio native Bob Stoops getting embarrassed like that but Ohio native Urban is now 19-0 in road games and unreal in everything else. Hey one Ohio coach had to win, glad it was from The OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY. 😉

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    The bucks whipped that okie ass and that's a-OK by me.

    I hate Michigan but they look pretty tough as well. If somehow OSU doesn't make the playoffs I'd still rather see those guys up north roll Alabama than the other way around.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    That's super gay. Ohio State's not even my number 1 team and I'd root for every single college football team save Texas against Michigan. F them.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    Whatever. I'd rather see the Big ten be considered the dominant division in football. I hate Alabama more than Michigan these days. Probably because they've been our bitch for a while.

  • Whatever. I'd rather see the Big ten be considered the dominant division in football. I hate Alabama more than Michigan these days. Probably because they've been our bitch for a while.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Whatever. I'd rather see the Big ten be considered the dominant division in football. I hate Alabama more than Michigan these days. Probably because they've been our bitch for a while.

    Alabama is a freaking loaded team again this year, I just dislike Saban because he seems to come off like a dickweed, I don't know he might be a great husband and father 😉

    "m" got way down during the Tressel vs LLLLLLoyd years but that is changing back -but- Urban is still king!

    The B10 got screwed royal by ND State beating Iowa last week, looks like OSU, m, MST and maybe not much else really.

  • That's super gay. Ohio State's not even my number 1 team and I'd root for every single college football team save Texas against Michigan. F them.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @wargograw said:

    That's super gay. Ohio State's not even my number 1 team and I'd root for every single college football team save Texas against Michigan. F them.

    Haha, why do you hate Michigan?

    As far as I know we have no history with A&M. But then again it isn't a very historic program so who knows

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    Because I like Ohio State and I love a good rivalry. And you guys are a bunch of goodie two shoes liberal fags, which wouldn't be a big deal, except that you guys are complete snobs about it.

    Mjp, I always think it's hilariously ironic when Ohio State fans say Saban's a dick. Not that Saban's not, but have you guys seen Urban Meyer lately? My friend was on the team during the Tressell-Meyer transition and the stories I could tell you would probably make you cringe. That's not to say he's not a great coach. I hope he's in Columbus for a long time, but the guy is an ahole.

  • Whatever. I'd rather see the Big ten be considered the dominant division in football. I hate Alabama more than Michigan these days. Probably because they've been our bitch for a while.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Whatever. I'd rather see the Big ten be considered the dominant division in football. I hate Alabama more than Michigan these days. Probably because they've been our bitch for a while.

    I don't tend to hate teams that have been my bitch but whatever floats your boat man.

    I'm glad someone has the balls to admit your second sentence.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by The Cysko Kid

    What? That I'm tired of the nation gobbling Alabama cock? Fuck them. We beat them in 2014 and they got lucky they played sparty last year. Sparty? Please. Everyone knows they didn't face the best, or even the second best, in the B1G, despite what the record says. Sparty got lucky as Fuck in conference games last year. Fluke win against Michigan (even though I loved it) and OSU really beat themselves, but did the national media care? gobble gobble gobble Alabama beat sparty how great are they? Bama still might have won, but there's no way they blank either OSU or Michigan. Either would have been a dogfight at the least

  • Because I like Ohio State and I love a good rivalry. And you guys are a bunch of goodie two shoes liberal fags, which wouldn't be a big deal, except that you guys are complete snobs about it.

    Mjp, I always think it's hilariously ironic when Ohio State fans say Saban's a dick. Not that Saban's not, but have you guys seen Urban Meyer lately? My friend was on the team during the Tressell-Meyer transition and the stories I could tell you would probably make you cringe. That's not to say he's not a great coach. I hope he's in Columbus for a long time, but the guy is an ahole.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @wargograw said:

    Because I like Ohio State and I love a good rivalry. And you guys are a bunch of goodie two shoes liberal fags, which wouldn't be a big deal, except that you guys are complete snobs about it.

    Hahaha. Alright sir.

    I'm sorry we're not down at the SEC level

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    Saban is a slimey asshole

    Meyer is a slimey asshole

    OSU lost to MSU's backup and 3rd string QB in Columbus. Fluke or not, they need to win that game to be in the playoffs. I would blame Meyer for dicking around with the QB most of the season.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    I'd rather have either than have to root for Jim harbaugh.

  • Saban is a slimey asshole

    Meyer is a slimey asshole

    OSU lost to MSU's backup and 3rd string QB in Columbus. Fluke or not, they need to win that game to be in the playoffs. I would blame Meyer for dicking around with the QB most of the season.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Saban is a slimey asshole

    Meyer is a slimey asshole

    OSU lost to MSU's backup and 3rd string QB in Columbus. Fluke or not, they need to win that game to be in the playoffs. I would blame Meyer for dicking around with the QB most of the season.

    I don't worry about it because we won the 1st ever cfb playoffs. The last time Michigan won jack was before the BCS era. And before that the last time they won world war 2 wasn't a thing yet.

  • Missouri was the 4th to leave Mr. Super Huge College Football expert.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @wargograw said:

    Missouri was the 4th to leave Mr. Super Huge College Football expert.

    Right, Missouri. Such an afterthought program, Do you blame me?

  • Because I like Ohio State and I love a good rivalry. And you guys are a bunch of goodie two shoes liberal fags, which wouldn't be a big deal, except that you guys are complete snobs about it.

    Mjp, I always think it's hilariously ironic when Ohio State fans say Saban's a dick. Not that Saban's not, but have you guys seen Urban Meyer lately? My friend was on the team during the Tressell-Meyer transition and the stories I could tell you would probably make you cringe. That's not to say he's not a great coach. I hope he's in Columbus for a long time, but the guy is an ahole.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @wargograw said:

    Because I like Ohio State and I love a good rivalry. And you guys are a bunch of goodie two shoes liberal fags, which wouldn't be a big deal, except that you guys are complete snobs about it.

    Mjp, I always think it's hilariously ironic when Ohio State fans say Saban's a dick. Not that Saban's not, but have you guys seen Urban Meyer lately? My friend was on the team during the Tressell-Meyer transition and the stories I could tell you would probably make you cringe. That's not to say he's not a great coach. I hope he's in Columbus for a long time, but the guy is an ahole.

    I don't know if Saban is a dick....but I do wonder why he is so succesful in the SEC, when he couldn't hack it in the Big Ten with Michigan St.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Saban is a slimey asshole

    Meyer is a slimey asshole

    OSU lost to MSU's backup and 3rd string QB in Columbus. Fluke or not, they need to win that game to be in the playoffs. I would blame Meyer for dicking around with the QB most of the season.

    I don't worry about it because we won the 1st ever cfb playoffs. The last time Michigan won jack was before the BCS era. And before that the last time they won world war 2 wasn't a thing yet.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I don't worry about it because we won the 1st ever cfb playoffs. The last time Michigan won jack was before the BCS era. And before that the last time they won world war 2 wasn't a thing yet.

    Actually, I think Michigan's last national titles were in 1997 and before that 1948....so WWII was a thing just over.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    Oh I'm sorry. I forgot the championship that happened 10 years before my mom was born.