Skip to content

Talk To Your Kids About the SEC Myth

College Football Forum
331 16 13.6k
  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #78

    The Myth just bitch slapped your conference champion 38-0 😆

    Yeah,, talk to your kids about that shit 😛

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #79

    Oh ya, this is the part where all of the teams in the SEC ride Bama's coattails....

  • Oh ya, this is the part where all of the teams in the SEC ride Bama's coattails....

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #80

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh ya, this is the part where all of the teams in the SEC ride Bama's coattails....

    No,peckerwood,, this is the part where you look like a dumbass (as usual) for starting this thread..

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #81

    Damn, 'Bama looked awfully good last night. I can't stand Saban, but you have to give him credit.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #82

    So every SEC team gets credit for Bama? Hahaha ok.

  • Damn, 'Bama looked awfully good last night. I can't stand Saban, but you have to give him credit.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @bob806 said:

    Damn, 'Bama looked awfully good last night. I can't stand Saban, but you have to give him credit.

    Bama will always look good against teams like Sparty. That's what they're designed to stop.

    I fully expect Clemson with a healthy Shaq to beat Bama.

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #84

    Actually, The SEC untill today is doing pretty well (3-1) in bowl games. Florida has no QB so Treon Harris will make sure they get hammered. And I'm not sure Tenn beats NW..

  • AxeA Axe

    The Myth just bitch slapped your conference champion 38-0 😆

    Yeah,, talk to your kids about that shit 😛

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #85

    @axe said:

    The Myth just bitch slapped your conference champion 38-0 😆

    Yeah,, talk to your kids about that shit 😛

    So when Clemson clubs Bama, will the Tide get a pass because the Tigers are a 'southern' team?

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #86

    Yikes. MSU got destroyed.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #87

    Msu was not the best in the conference by a long shot. OSU had a terrible game vs them. That was more about us than them.

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #88

    Another day of "Myth" dominance in 2015/16 bowls with the exception of my Gators who have been one dimensional since Will Grier torpedoed the season and Treon Harris sucked the life out of the team.....

    How did the mighty Big fraud fare today?

    Let's recap...

    The SEC is 6-2 including a loss by my Gators whom should not have been in any bowl game after the loss of their DUMBASS QB Will Grier.. Tex A&M is the other loss and I'm still trying to figure out how that school isn't in the Big12 where it belongs

    The Big Fraud,, err, 10 is 5-4 including a win over my Gators that should have bowed out of any bowl game..

    So, we look at the playoffs.. Is there an SEC team involved in the Championship game? Why Yes.. Yes there is.. The hated fucking Alabama Crimson Tide.. 😡

    Is there a Big Fraud team involved? Well No.. No there isn't because your conference champion Michigan State Spartans got force-ably throated by the a fore mentioned hated Crimson Tide.. Geezus, did they even sniff a score? 😳

    Now, as expected the Butteye apologists are claiming they got fucked and should have been the rightful representatives of the Big fraud conference despite the fact that they didn't even win their side of the fraud conference because they lost at HOME to a backup QB.. Yeah, they got schlonged 😆

    7 of the last 9 national champs are SEC schools... The two NC championship game losers in that stretch were SEC schools..

    So, even if Bama loses to Clemson.. that will mean the SEC has won 7 of the last 10.. And were the losers of the other three...

    But hey, I think you twinks are on to something with this mythology bullshit here 😆😁

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #89

    It must suck having to ride the success of another team...

  • Actually the SEC on CBS is a national broadcast. They were on it last week in a top 20 matchup which they won by 3+ touchdowns. They were also on it against A&M about a month ago. Both of those in addition to the LSU game. I believe they've been on it one or two other times this year as well. You don't see them because you don't want to see them. And that's fine, no one's putting a gun to your head to make you watch them, I just don't understand why you then come here and opine about them so strongly.

    My high school runs a spread. I suppose that means it'd be interesting to watch them play Bama too?

    All that said, Clemson-Bama should be an interesting game.

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #90

    @wargograw said:

    All that said, Clemson-Bama should be an interesting game.

    Kudos 😎

  • It must suck having to ride the success of another team...

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #91

    @mld-woody said:

    It must suck having to ride the success of another team...

    Are you really this stoopid????

    REALLY???

    In that 7 of 9 run, my Gators own 2...

    Are you really this stoopid?

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #92

    It's hilarious when people psychotically bash the SEC, then turn around and make fun of you for riding coattails whenever the SEC makes them look like idiots.

    Then again, if my conference blew, I'd probably use that argument too.

    Axe, I apologize we lost our game. Sumlin is such an embarrassment. Then again, up until Wednesday we were 19-0 against OOC teams since joining the league, so we were due.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #93

    I hate to say michigan is back but michigan is back and they stomped your ass. Good for them.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #94

    The title was arbitrary throughout the bowl era. I'm not even impressed by the sec's run at all (and yes that includes 2002)

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #95

    I don't give a shit about people riding conference coat tails. But the loudest chest thumper here just saw his team humiliated in their bowl.

    You'd think that would be sufficient cause to drop the 'fraud' nonsense.

  • It's hilarious when people psychotically bash the SEC, then turn around and make fun of you for riding coattails whenever the SEC makes them look like idiots.

    Then again, if my conference blew, I'd probably use that argument too.

    Axe, I apologize we lost our game. Sumlin is such an embarrassment. Then again, up until Wednesday we were 19-0 against OOC teams since joining the league, so we were due.

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #96

    @wargograw said:

    It's hilarious when people psychotically bash the SEC, then turn around and make fun of you for riding coattails whenever the SEC makes them look like idiots.

    Then again, if my conference blew, I'd probably use that argument too.

    Axe, I apologize we lost our game. Sumlin is such an embarrassment. Then again, up until Wednesday we were 19-0 against OOC teams since joining the league, so we were due.

    No need to apologize, Your Aggies made a game of it..

    I don't believe there is a Michigan State Fan in this thread so I don't know what 63 is talking about...

    Yeah, the Gators with no QB got rolled by Michigan as I said they would BEFORE the game.. That team hasn't been right since dumbass Will Grier got himself suspended.. Treon Harris sucked the lifeblood out of that team.. That's why they were the underdogs..I didn't watch a play of the game because I can't stand that kid and knew he'd get them killed.. And he did..

    Georgia will most likely lose today because they've been decimated by injuries..

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #97

    Correction....Oregon was a NC game loser last year.

    It looks like the committee got the playoff right. Clemson is way better than I thought.

    My beef with 'Bama isn't right now, it's that they lost on their home field (again) and hardly dropped in the poll (back in September). I don't see how anybody can deny they get a "pass" by the voters because of Saban.

    Ohio State was basically unmotivated all season, except for the Va Tech game, ttun, and yesterday. They didn't deserve to be in the playoff.