Infighting in the stadium
-
I saw quite a bit arguing around me on Sunday, but the strange thing is then both parties would go to the stewards to complain?
We nearly had some trouble with these two old black guys that were in our seats and wouldn't move. He told me I had no idea what I'm talking about as soon as he heard my accent lol. We weren't fussed really we just sat somewhere else but then people turned up for those seats. Then the black guys got in trouble for "cussing" which I assume is swearing and were moved anyway.
Funniest thing of the day was the woman in front of me who had no idea that it was Duuuuuuuuke and not boooooo being chanted, she was shouting at everyone to stop booing
-
I saw quite a bit arguing around me on Sunday, but the strange thing is then both parties would go to the stewards to complain?
We nearly had some trouble with these two old black guys that were in our seats and wouldn't move. He told me I had no idea what I'm talking about as soon as he heard my accent lol. We weren't fussed really we just sat somewhere else but then people turned up for those seats. Then the black guys got in trouble for "cussing" which I assume is swearing and were moved anyway.
Funniest thing of the day was the woman in front of me who had no idea that it was Duuuuuuuuke and not boooooo being chanted, she was shouting at everyone to stop booing
I saw quite a bit arguing around me on Sunday, but the strange thing is then both parties would go to the stewards to complain?
Well, with that kind of performance it may have just been the anger over the game.
And, by the way.....they are typically called Ushers, not stewards.
A steward at a ballpark could be something else altogether.
We nearly had some trouble with these two old black guys that were in our seats and wouldn't move. He told me I had no idea what I'm talking about as soon as he heard my accent lol. We weren't fussed really we just sat somewhere else but then people turned up for those seats. Then the black guys got in trouble for "cussing" which I assume is swearing and were moved anyway.
See, here is where you would get the ushers involved. If guys are sitting in your seats....you call over an usher. It is their job to seat people in the proper seats. If the two guys would still refuse to let you have your seats, then the usher would be the one to call in security. You should not have had to move.
And....seriously.....you've never heard of the term 'cussing" before. That is like the first thing I was taught when I became a scentient being: no cussing. (of course, that lesson never took hold)
Funniest thing of the day was the woman in front of me who had no idea that it was Duuuuuuuuke and not boooooo being chanted, she was shouting at everyone to stop booing
Well, she was a chick. You should have told her that people weren't booing.....they were saying "Booooobs"....because hers were so big. No?

-
Not sure who called the ushers on them but it wasn't us. We probably should have in hindsight.
And no They weren't very big unfortunately

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login