Would You Take a Shot At Matthew Stafford?
-
I don't like Stafford. At all. He just misses too many throws....he looks great when a throw is on target...but the thing about Stafford is that he makes a higher percentage of open misses down the field than about any qb in the league. A few of his decent years(and definitely his best year when he threw 40tds I believe) a bunch of those throws were a prime CJ just pulling jump balls out of the air.....what is Stafford going to throw those same covered jump balls to Hawkins and expect him to make a play? lmao....
-
I wouldn't, but I'm guessing The Browns would love to have him. I don't know if they have the means to get him though.
-
sure we have the means.....we have some players and draft picks. Hes not even worth a full first round pick
-
sure we have the means.....we have some players and draft picks. Hes not even worth a full first round pick
-
-
No way.
-
-
Stafford is a fully-developed Cardale. Let someone else pay for below-league-average performance.
-
I'd go after Stafford hard if he was coming into FA. Not sure about trading for him though cause Detroit is going to want draft picks. Not sure what they need but if they were willing to take some defensive players off our hands for Stafford than yes, absolutely.
-
Never. Same goes for Cutler and kaepernick
-
If we could get him without overpaying, I would take him. Of course, he would not be a quick fix to turn this team around, but it would kind of stabilize the qb position, so we could fix the bigger problems.
-
stafford with a decent OL and weapons would be scary in cleveland.
too bad we have neither.
-
-
I would take him for certain if the price is right.
-
I'd be interested... But why would the Lions get rid of him. Not easy to replace a QB... As we all know...
-
Is he over 6 foot tall, throws overhand, and hasn't punched out his ho on the interstate in the last month?
Fuck Yea.
Z
Zombo said:
Is he over 6 foot tall, throws overhand, and hasn't punched out his ho on the interstate in the last month?
Fuck Yea.
Z
The culture shock would be the difference between throwing to a nice target like Calvin Johnson and downgrading to our 2 little Oompa Loompas with no catch radius.
-
Would I take a chance on a guy like him? Hell yes, but it all depends on the price. And don't forget, he had a hall of fame WR playing with him for his entire career. A giant hall of fame WR at that. Not a bunch of mighty mouses.
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
