EJ Bibbs
-
I can only hope.
He was great to watch during preseason.
-
Special teams is all l noticed as well
-
Is this the first week he has been on the active roster? I liked what I saw in this guy with YAC in the pre season. He really seemed like a playmaker. Maybe some two TE sets tonight with him and Big Play Gary?
Is this the first week he has been on the active roster? I liked what I saw in this guy with YAC in the pre season. He really seemed like a playmaker. Maybe some two TE sets tonight with him and Big Play Gary?
He's been on the "active roster" all year, but I think this was the 1st game he was "active" on gameday. Slight difference...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login