Skip to content

What games are we watching today?

The Browns Board
33 18 846
  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I watched Mariota lead TN to victory over New Orleans the first week after Whisenhunt got canned.

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Gabbert looks like the new starter in SF.

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I'll sh*t myself if someone starts a "let's get Blane Gabbert" thread.

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #21

    I watched Chudzinski beat the broncos today as OC.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Got a little sick at my stomach 😵 watching Miles Austin catch a 3rd and long for the Eagles. Farmer's an idiot.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Cavs vs Pacers was the only game I watched today. And I only watched the fourth quarter of that.

  • My soccer team just came up short in a road game against our most bitter rivals, finished 1-1.

    Redzone been on since 1pm eastern though

    S SPEK216 wrote on last edited by SPEK216
    #24

    @londonbrown said:

    My soccer team just came up short in a road game against our most bitter rivals, finished 1-1.

    Redzone been on since 1pm eastern though

    What team do you support? Cockney boy over here born into a West Ham family

    And I watched Rams and Vikings game. Boring game but glad the Vikings won.

    Dirty hit on Bridgewater, looked like he almost died. Hope he's ok

  • I'll sh*t myself if someone starts a "let's get Blane Gabbert" thread.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #25

    One Post From the Truth said:

    I'll sh*t myself if someone starts a "let's get Blane Gabbert" thread.

    Don't tempt us...

    Chud did well in his Indy OC debut.

    Good game tonite as well.

  • B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Anyone else notice shanahan's offense starting to cool off much like the browns last year? Atlanta looking awful lately..

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Yeah... and it breaks my fuckin' heart...

    muh-ha-ha-ha-ha...

  • @londonbrown said:

    My soccer team just came up short in a road game against our most bitter rivals, finished 1-1.

    Redzone been on since 1pm eastern though

    What team do you support? Cockney boy over here born into a West Ham family

    And I watched Rams and Vikings game. Boring game but glad the Vikings won.

    Dirty hit on Bridgewater, looked like he almost died. Hope he's ok

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @spek216 said:

    What team do you support? Cockney boy over here born into a West Ham family

    And I watched Rams and Vikings game. Boring game but glad the Vikings won.

    Dirty hit on Bridgewater, looked like he almost died. Hope he's ok

    Tottenham. I live a 10min walk from the West Ham ground unfortunately. All my family are Spurs fans though.

  • I watched Chudzinski beat the broncos today as OC.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @kvoethe said:

    I watched Chudzinski beat the bron,

    Some guys are meant to be coordinators and not head coaches. Chud just might be one of them...kinda like basically every other coach we've had since 1999.

  • @kvoethe said:

    I watched Chudzinski beat the bron,

    Some guys are meant to be coordinators and not head coaches. Chud just might be one of them...kinda like basically every other coach we've had since 1999.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @mark-o said:

    Some guys are meant to be coordinators and not head coaches. Chud just might be one of them...kinda like basically every other coach we've had since 1999.

    I had really high hopes for Chud and the "all-star" staff of Turner and Horton.

    Really, we don't know how it would have turned out - but the organization thought he wasn't the guy so they didn't waste their time. Not to mention Haslam losing all faith in Banner+Lombardi ultimately goes all the way to the coach too.

  • @spek216 said:

    What team do you support? Cockney boy over here born into a West Ham family

    And I watched Rams and Vikings game. Boring game but glad the Vikings won.

    Dirty hit on Bridgewater, looked like he almost died. Hope he's ok

    Tottenham. I live a 10min walk from the West Ham ground unfortunately. All my family are Spurs fans though.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @londonbrown said:

    Tottenham. I live a 10min walk from the West Ham ground unfortunately. All my family are Spurs fans though.

    You can shove your sherwood right back where the sun don't shine. Decent manager comes in, picks players in the right positions, we get a good result. It's not hard, tactics tim.

    Anyway, NFL, I watched some of the steelers game.

  • @londonbrown said:

    Tottenham. I live a 10min walk from the West Ham ground unfortunately. All my family are Spurs fans though.

    You can shove your sherwood right back where the sun don't shine. Decent manager comes in, picks players in the right positions, we get a good result. It's not hard, tactics tim.

    Anyway, NFL, I watched some of the steelers game.

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @gftchris said:

    You can shove your sherwood right back where the sun don't shine. Decent manager comes in, picks players in the right positions, we get a good result. It's not hard, tactics tim.

    Anyway, NFL, I watched some of the steelers game.

    Tim was clueless chopping and changing week by week, he's probably done as a manager now.

  • @mark-o said:

    Some guys are meant to be coordinators and not head coaches. Chud just might be one of them...kinda like basically every other coach we've had since 1999.

    I had really high hopes for Chud and the "all-star" staff of Turner and Horton.

    Really, we don't know how it would have turned out - but the organization thought he wasn't the guy so they didn't waste their time. Not to mention Haslam losing all faith in Banner+Lombardi ultimately goes all the way to the coach too.

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @bbedward said:

    I had really high hopes for Chud and the "all-star" staff of Turner and Horton.

    Really, we don't know how it would have turned out - but the organization thought he wasn't the guy so they didn't waste their time. Not to mention Haslam losing all faith in Banner+Lombardi ultimately goes all the way to the coach too.

    I remember the ridiculous loss in New England when we'd dominated them and thought Chud and that staff just might take us where we want to go. As you say we won't know now.

    I'm at the point now where this team is so badly coached I can't see how Pettine has been an upgrade.