Steeler Week
-
Or when you HAVE MONEY... THESE THINGS APPEAR... See what happened there?
He pulled out his penis in the bar because he had money?
Zombo
-
Does it make you feel better Gipper to believe that crap? I understand being bitter about not only the lack of success of the Browns but also the success of your hated rivals. I get that completely. But at some point, you can't live in fantasyland. I mean you can, that's your choice but understand you look like a buffoon. I'm not here to claim Ben is a great guy, he could be a big asshole for all I know. I root for the jersey, not the man in the jersey, there are some exceptions, but not many.
Anyway, your team's biggest issue is coaching. Until you get that fixed, you will never get better. Tomlin sucks at so many different coaching areas, but his team come out 90% of the time if not more. That was an embarrassing display by your Browns on Sunday when it came to effort and that should get your coach canned.
Does it make you feel better Gipper to believe that crap?
I believe that no one knows...except those people It is not a matter of what I feel.
I understand being bitter about not only the lack of success of the Browns but also the success of your hated rivals.
You are making the assumption that he DIDN"T do anything merely because of the fact that you root for the team he plays for.
That is another fact.
I get that completely. But at some point, you can't live in fantasyland. I mean you can,
But YOU are the one there. You believe something to be true....that he did nothing....merely because you want that to be true. And that is true fantasyland. I am open to the reality that it could be either way.
that's your choice but understand you look like a buffoon. I'm not here to claim Ben is a great guy, he could be a big asshole for all I know. I root for the jersey, not the man in the jersey, there are some exceptions, but not many.
No, you are proclaiming him to be INNOCENT....and for that YOU are the buffoon.
I am claiming that neither you nor I know the truth....and so be it.
Anyway, your team's biggest issue is coaching. Until you get that fixed, you will never get better.
No Shit Sherlock? Captain Obvious living in Space Mountain.
Tomlin sucks at so many different coaching areas, but his team come out 90% of the time if not more. That was an embarrassing display by your Browns on Sunday when it came to effort and that should get your coach canned.
Reminds me of your effort in the first part of this post.
-
Well let's agree on this. Fact, we don't know what happened between Ben and those "ladies". Fact, Ben Wasn't charged with either accusation. Fact, Ben is a great QB and if the Browns were smart, should have drafted him over Winslow. Fact, Black and Gold is much nicer than Orange and Brown. Fact, the Steelers have a shot once again to win a Super Bowl and the Browns do not. Fact, I am a cool dude, even when I try not be. Fact, the Steelers own the Browns. Fact, I went to the Dog Pound in 94-95 and Fact, Musi's do suck.
-
Fact... Still can't spell "yellow"
-
Well let's agree on this. Fact, we don't know what happened between Ben and those "ladies". Fact, Ben Wasn't charged with either accusation. Fact, Ben is a great QB and if the Browns were smart, should have drafted him over Winslow. Fact, Black and Gold is much nicer than Orange and Brown. Fact, the Steelers have a shot once again to win a Super Bowl and the Browns do not. Fact, I am a cool dude, even when I try not be. Fact, the Steelers own the Browns. Fact, I went to the Dog Pound in 94-95 and Fact, Musi's do suck.
Well let's agree on this. Fact, we don't know what happened between Ben and those "ladies".
Right...what I said.
Fact, Ben Wasn't charged with either accusation.
Right....insufficient evidence. An oral accusation isn't enough. (that doesn't mean it didn't happen)
Fact, Ben is a great QB and if the Browns were smart, should have drafted him over Winslow.
No....they should have drafted Aaron Rodgers the following year instead of Braylon Edwards. That would have been the better move.
Fact, Black and Gold is much nicer than Orange and Brown.
Fucking hell no. Not if done properly. Orange and Brown are the colors of fall, the colors of football. (The old Browns uniforms were much more classic....I don't know about this new shit). Black and Yellow (it is Yellow...not gold.....the Saints wear black and gold)...is just nothing at all.
Fact, the Steelers have a shot once again to win a Super Bowl and the Browns do not.
No. The Browns have no shot....but it is not much worse than the Steelers...who really also have no decent shot.
Fact, I am a cool dude, even when I try not be.
Such a conclusion cannot by any evidence propounded on here thus far be reached.
Fact, the Steelers own the Browns.
No, Jimmy Haslam owns the Browns.
Fact, I went to the Dog Pound in 94-95
Is that the Dog Pound....or the Dawg Pound? The Dawg Pound is in Cleveland Browns Stadium. A dog pound is in your local county somewhere.
and Fact, Musi's do suck.
Are you talking about the unlimited free music.....or the race car team?
-
After being sacked by Aldon Smith, the Rapist needed help getting off the field during the 4th qrt.
FIRST OF ALL, LINK PLEASE PROVING BEN TO BE A RAPIST. A CREDIBLE LINK WILL DO. .....WELL?
OH WAIT, YOU'RE OPINION IS ALL THAT COUNTS ---I SEE
This may have serious implications against the Browns next Sunday.
Landry Jones will finish the game for Ben.
SO THAT WAS JONES WHO MOPPED UP FOR BEN? HE DID PRETTY WELL THROWING FOR 389 YDS
THANKS FOR PLAYING AND PUTTING YOU'RE KNOWLEDGE ON DISPLAY
I don't have to provide a link saying Ben is a rapist, it's common knowledge...like you're a flaming asshole.After being sacked by Aldon Smith, the Rapist needed help getting off the field during the 4th qrt.
FIRST OF ALL, LINK PLEASE PROVING BEN TO BE A RAPIST. A CREDIBLE LINK WILL DO. .....WELL?
OH WAIT, YOU'RE OPINION IS ALL THAT COUNTS ---I SEE
This may have serious implications against the Browns next Sunday.
Landry Jones will finish the game for Ben.u
SO THAT WAS JONES WHO MOPPED UP FOR BEN? HE DID PRETTY WELL THROWING FOR 389 YDS
THANKS FOR PLAYING AND PUTTING YOU'RE KNOWLEDGE ON DISPLAY
-
The future for Tittsburg
@ Seattle... L
Colts............L
@ Bungholes..L
Broncos.....L
-
"One said:
The future for Tittsburg
@ Seattle... L
Colts............L
@ Bungholes..L
Broncos.....L
Wanna bet? I'd wager we go 4-0 over that stretch barring additional injury.
-
"One said:
The future for Tittsburg
@ Seattle... L
Colts............L
@ Bungholes..L
Broncos.....L
Wanna bet? I'd wager we go 4-0 over that stretch barring additional injury.
-
Rapist...lol
Two Super Bowls and the best the Brownie fan can come up with is Rapist. Does it really make you feel any better? I like you guys
-
I bet they don't go 4-0.
The stipulation for me is no more injuries of the major variety. Whomever loses leaves the board forever.
-
I bet they don't go 4-0.
The stipulation for me is no more injuries of the major variety. Whomever loses leaves the board forever.
-
I bet they don't go 4-0.
The stipulation for me is no more injuries of the major variety. Whomever loses leaves the board forever.
-
The same stipulation applies to me as well.
So at about 7-7:30 on the 29th we won't have to hear from you ever again???
How would the stipulation apply to you? We are talking about the Steelers no? I bet they go 4-0 assuming health isn't an issue and if I'm right you leave. No new names, no anything. IP banned. If I'm wrong I leave. IP ban.
-
The same stipulation applies to me as well.
So at about 7-7:30 on the 29th we won't have to hear from you ever again???
How would the stipulation apply to you? We are talking about the Steelers no? I bet they go 4-0 assuming health isn't an issue and if I'm right you leave. No new names, no anything. IP banned. If I'm wrong I leave. IP ban.
How would the stipulation apply to you? We are talking about the Steelers no? I bet they go 4-0 assuming health isn't an issue and if I'm right you leave. No new names, no anything. IP banned. If I'm wrong I leave. IP ban.
You allow too much wiggle room. "Health an issue"? You could claim that health is already an issue with Bell out for the year.
You could claim that if BR is out for one series you are let off the hook because "health was an issue".
No....you both need to define more specific parameters to this bet to make it ironclad.
-
How would the stipulation apply to you? We are talking about the Steelers no? I bet they go 4-0 assuming health isn't an issue and if I'm right you leave. No new names, no anything. IP banned. If I'm wrong I leave. IP ban.
You allow too much wiggle room. "Health an issue"? You could claim that health is already an issue with Bell out for the year.
You could claim that if BR is out for one series you are let off the hook because "health was an issue".
No....you both need to define more specific parameters to this bet to make it ironclad.
You allow too much wiggle room. "Health an issue"? You could claim that health is already an issue with Bell out for the year.
You could claim that if BR is out for one series you are let off the hook because "health was an issue".
No....you both need to define more specific parameters to this bet to make it ironclad.
Or just stop being a pussy and stand by the 4-0, injuries or not.
Zombo
-
You allow too much wiggle room. "Health an issue"? You could claim that health is already an issue with Bell out for the year.
You could claim that if BR is out for one series you are let off the hook because "health was an issue".
No....you both need to define more specific parameters to this bet to make it ironclad.
Or just stop being a pussy and stand by the 4-0, injuries or not.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Or just stop being a pussy and stand by the 4-0, injuries or not.
Zombo
Fine. 4-0. No stipulations. IP bans. Can we get this made official zombo?
-
Zombo said:
Or just stop being a pussy and stand by the 4-0, injuries or not.
Zombo
Fine. 4-0. No stipulations. IP bans. Can we get this made official zombo?
-
Thanks zombo. I try to be and I too enjoy some of the people on this board, you included. I wouldn't have stuck around this long if I didn't.Zombo said:
Sure ... but I will kinda miss ya. Of all the Steeler trolls you at least try and be respectful of where you are sometimes.
Z
Edit: and you won't be missing me. They are going to go 4-0 over that stretch. Are you gonna miss columbusking? Lol
-
Thanks zombo. I try to be and I too enjoy some of the people on this board, you included. I wouldn't have stuck around this long if I didn't.Zombo said:
Sure ... but I will kinda miss ya. Of all the Steeler trolls you at least try and be respectful of where you are sometimes.
Z
Edit: and you won't be missing me. They are going to go 4-0 over that stretch. Are you gonna miss columbusking? Lol
Thanks zombo. I try to be and I too enjoy some of the people on this board, you included. I wouldn't have stuck around this long if I didn't.
Edit: and you won't be missing me. They are going to go 4-0 over that stretch.
Just being totally objective ... they have about a 12% chance of doing that.
But I will let you make one last post after the loss, which is probably a week from Sunday.
Zombo
--I'd rather ban DoucheNozzle and Stinkhole .... but, then again, I guess I can do that anyway.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login