Skip to content

Mo Williams

The Cavs Board
8 5 938
  • At the level he's playing I almost worry about the return of kyrie (but not really). Let's get some love for Mo.

  • Can you imagine when Kyrie & Shumpert come back healthy? Kyrie, Mo, Delly & Shumpert, add JR & Joe Harris. Can anyone in the league match our guards? I don't think so.The Cavs roster this year is SCARY good! My boss/company owner told me he's renting a limo & he & I WILL be at the parade! I honestly think we'll win it all this year. By God, Gilbert & Griffin not only kept all the important pieces, they IMPROVED them with Mo & Jefferson! These guys are the definition of being committed to win it all.

    I have to go back to the '50s & '60s Browns to find a lineup as dominant as this one.

    Mike

    GO CAVS!

  • I always liked Mo, really happy to see him playing at a high level.

    Man the healthy Kyrie/Mo/Shumpert backcourt is going to be incredibly dangerous.

  • You know we're going to see mo and kyrie on the floor together at some point. They're going to play around with going small and lightning quick like golden state does.

  • At the level he's playing I almost worry about the return of kyrie (but not really). Let's get some love for Mo.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    At the level he's playing I almost worry about the return of kyrie (but not really). Let's get some love for Mo.

    Smoochie, smoochie, hug, hug. ((((())))) Mo is in a comfort zone right now- no need to rush Kyrie back.

    @canton-mike said:

    Can you imagine when Kyrie & Shumpert come back healthy? Kyrie, Mo, Delly & Shumpert, add JR & Joe Harris. Can anyone in the league match our guards? I don't think so.The Cavs roster this year is SCARY good! My boss/company owner told me he's renting a limo & he & I WILL be at the parade! I honestly think we'll win it all this year. By God, Gilbert & Griffin not only kept all the important pieces, they IMPROVED them with Mo & Jefferson! These guys are the definition of being committed to win it all.

    I have to go back to the '50s & '60s Browns to find a lineup as dominant as this one.

    Mike

    GO CAVS!

    Well to be objective, you would still have to put Thompson and Curry ahead of any combo we have in the back court. But we're going to have crazy depth when Irving and Shump get back. If it's a Finals rematch- how great is Curry's shooting going to be if he has to chase our scorers around for 48 minutes? But I'm getting way ahead of myself. June is still a long ways off.

    To be honest- this team is even more loaded than the Heat teams that won it all. The most humongous difference from last year is- IMHO- Kevin Love is now being allowed to do what he does best, venturing into the paint on a regular basis (they tried to turn him into a perimeter shooter last year), & playing again at an All-Star level. Shows no ill effects of the Boston arm jerk- which is fortunate. Put him with Thompson you have two guys (three, If Le Bron feels the need) on the roster who can put up double doubles every night. Blatt is no longer a rookie HC too.

    Dear Mr. Gilbert- thank you for spending all that money.

  • Who is considered the Cav's shooting guard?

  • Who is considered the Cav's shooting guard?

    @the-gipper said:

    Who is considered the Cav's shooting guard?

    Starting would be JR right now.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Who is considered the Cav's shooting guard?

    Starting would be JR right now.

    @bbedward said:

    Starting would be JR right now.

    Yeah, but Mo & Kyrie can fill it up with the best of 'em. Keep in mind that we pushed Golden State to the edge WITHOUT Kyrie, Love, Andy, & that was before Mo & Jefferson. If we are healthy, I don't see anyone matching our roster.

    Mike