Bubba goes to NY
-
It's cal though
-
It needed some color commentary, so I livened it up a little.
-
"distinguished alumni from Ole Miss University"
Hahaha
-
Funny stuff.
-
I didn't read past liberal bank. It's like a unicorn story, it's nice to fantasize about but they don't exist.
Stuart
I didn't read past liberal bank. It's like a unicorn story, it's nice to fantasize about but they don't exist.
You can remove many unnecessary adjectives from this joke without changing anything. Including gay and liberal.
This is stupid as fuck and not funny. Gay bank loan officer? wtf?
Lol...typical selective outrage libfucks. Only saw "gay" and "liberal" in Cals post, but completely missed "redneck" and "international redneck festival"
-
I thought it was funny and I am willing to bet all loan officers in New York if not gay would swing both ways
because you can bet ur ass it would be a douche bag lib
-
Stuart
I didn't read past liberal bank. It's like a unicorn story, it's nice to fantasize about but they don't exist.
You can remove many unnecessary adjectives from this joke without changing anything. Including gay and liberal.
This is stupid as fuck and not funny. Gay bank loan officer? wtf?
Lol...typical selective outrage libfucks. Only saw "gay" and "liberal" in Cals post, but completely missed "redneck" and "international redneck festival"
Lol...typical selective outrage libfucks. Only saw "gay" and "liberal" in Cals post, but completely missed "redneck" and "international redneck festival"
Some adjectives that were added to this story literally added nothing to this joke. They were just weirdly thrown in there.
I'm all for (gay, redneck, liberal, black, german, russian, catholic, jewish, canadian,etc.) jokes - in this case it's pretty clear some adjectives were added just because.
-
"Liberal" loan officers? Do any of you actually know loan officers? Cause I do. They are not liberals. AT ALL. I mean obviously statistically there has to be a few liberal loan officers in the country but let's face it, certain jobs attract certain types. A flaming liberal as a loan officer? He wouldn't make it.
-
Again what is up with these unicorn stories so thoroughly detached from our perceived reality? What are you all going to tell me next, the profession of male wedding organizer is a bastion of conservative ideology?
-
yep...liberals do not have a sense of humor.
Must be sad to never think anything is funny.
Self-serving, strawman irony, perhaps....
but not one would understand genuinely funny.
-
Stuart
I didn't read past liberal bank. It's like a unicorn story, it's nice to fantasize about but they don't exist.
You can remove many unnecessary adjectives from this joke without changing anything. Including gay and liberal.
This is stupid as fuck and not funny. Gay bank loan officer? wtf?
Lol...typical selective outrage libfucks. Only saw "gay" and "liberal" in Cals post, but completely missed "redneck" and "international redneck festival"
Stuart
Lol...typical selective outrage libfucks. Only saw "gay" and "liberal" in Cals post, but completely missed "redneck" and "international redneck festival"
You're a stupid fucking re-tard.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login