Monte Gaddis Stands Outside Browns HQ for 3 Days - Wants Tryout
-
Read the article.
Kind of hope this turns into one of those feel good stories.
-
Read this yesterday, I'm a cynic and miserable but I just thought, this guy sounds a bit like a lunatic
-
-
he runs a 4.6, 5' 10'...., 210....
UPDATE: Farmer just signed him to a 9 million guaranteed contract...
as a long snapper.....

-
-
Kid named Joe Anderson did this in Houston. I'm already annoyed with it. Don't try to guilt-trip teams into signing you.
-
he runs a 4.6, 5' 10'...., 210....
UPDATE: Farmer just signed him to a 9 million guaranteed contract...
as a long snapper.....

-
I thought we needed another TE?
Just read that Randall Telfer is back from injury and released to play....so there are at least 2 TE's we havent seen yet...
Telfer & Bibbs.....
-
I thought we needed another TE?
Just read that Randall Telfer is back from injury and released to play....so there are at least 2 TE's we havent seen yet...
Telfer & Bibbs.....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login