They need to call in the national guard and go full Kent State on this campuses
-
How can it be revisionist when we were telling what really happened, ever since?
In 1973, I was in electronics training in Mississippi. A bunch of friends, including some
of them from the WAF squadron across the street, were having lunch one weekend..
and one of the newer guys went off when the subject got to Ohio, because I was, and
someone asked me about Kent State.
I was THERE on May 4, 1970.
He starts off saying that the National Guard were brutes, treating the students like
prisoners of war, beating them, etc etc etc. And the students rebelled against
getting beaten up, and the National Guard shot them for not shutting up.
That's what he said. I told everybody that that was a bunch of baloney. I told them the way
it really was, and he says that I'm a liar, because his cousin lived in Chillicothe, and he
told him all about it because he read a book on it.
I said that was a bunch of bs, and pulled out my Kent State ID card and told him he was lied to.
That was 1973. Today is 2015. You do the math, Cleve.
Liberals believe falsehoods are true, because it's politically expedient.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login