Skip to content

You heard it here first!

The Browns Board
47 16 1.9k
  • Flush and smile...it works for me

  • VesnaKociper said:

    I want to marry Joe Thomas. That fucking guy is really helping the Browns. I am so glad we didn't take Adrian Petersen. More offensive linemen, that's what we need.

    Fucking Vikings and all those damn championships AP has brought them.

  • VesnaKociper said:

    I want to marry Joe Thomas. That fucking guy is really helping the Browns. I am so glad we didn't take Adrian Petersen. More offensive linemen, that's what we need.

    Fucking Vikings and all those damn championships AP has brought them.

    @bbedward said:

    Fucking Vikings and all those damn championships AP has brought them.

    Has he even won a playoff game? I'm pretty sure AP has only played in 2 playoff games and lost both..

  • @bbedward said:

    Fucking Vikings and all those damn championships AP has brought them.

    Has he even won a playoff game? I'm pretty sure AP has only played in 2 playoff games and lost both..

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Has he even won a playoff game? I'm pretty sure AP has only played in 2 playoff games and lost both..

    I think he was on the team with Favre when they lost in the NFC championship game to the Saints.

  • @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Has he even won a playoff game? I'm pretty sure AP has only played in 2 playoff games and lost both..

    I think he was on the team with Favre when they lost in the NFC championship game to the Saints.

    @kent said:

    I think he was on the team with Favre when they lost in the NFC championship game to the Saints.

    Ah good call.

  • One Post From the Truth said:

    Ben Roethlisberger and Michael Vick have announced their engagement. It has been rumored for months but now it's confirmed that the two are an item.

    The young couple had a party in their team's locker room before todays game vs. the Cleveland Browns. It was an announcement that really didn't surprise anyone close to the two love birds. Michael says, "I fell for him when he picked me up from prison on a Ninja motorcycle".

    This makes Ben's second time going to the alter. His first engagement was to former teammate William Gay.

    Asked if they were apprehensive of their announcement, they both shook their heads and Ben says, " it's really no surprise, everyone knows we love to spoon together on the sofa while his homemade chili simmers in the crock pot. He's a great cook".

    Lol..The Steeler win gnawing at you much?

    @stinkhole said:

    Lol..The Steeler win gnawing at you much?

    I think the OP is being very nice giving Ben the opportunity to fuck Mike. Most of us just want him to go fuck himself.
  • @jrb12711 said:

    I always wonder how awesome someone's life is that they are a dedicated poster on another teams fan site. Keep living the dream my man I'm sure your life is epic.

    Regular poster? I've been here a long time but I'd hardly say I'm a regular poster. I also went to college in Ohio, some of my best friends are diehard browns fans and of course they talk a lot of sh.it. I read more than I post and seeing as this was steeler seek I'm naturally going to post a little more.

    @vagitron said:

    Regular poster? I've been here a long time but I'd hardly say I'm a regular poster. I also went to college in Ohio, some of my best friends are diehard browns fans and of course they talk a lot of sh.it. I read more than I post and seeing as this was steeler seek I'm naturally going to post a little more.

    Let's do some fun math, you've been on this board for 5 years and 8 months. You have 3,554 as of this ppost Accounting then for 68 months of being on the board, that's 52 posts approximately a month, or about 2 posts a day. Shit talking with friends is fine, but having to take it to an internet forum is pretty pathetic.

  • @vagitron said:

    Regular poster? I've been here a long time but I'd hardly say I'm a regular poster. I also went to college in Ohio, some of my best friends are diehard browns fans and of course they talk a lot of sh.it. I read more than I post and seeing as this was steeler seek I'm naturally going to post a little more.

    Let's do some fun math, you've been on this board for 5 years and 8 months. You have 3,554 as of this ppost Accounting then for 68 months of being on the board, that's 52 posts approximately a month, or about 2 posts a day. Shit talking with friends is fine, but having to take it to an internet forum is pretty pathetic.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Let's do some fun math, you've been on this board for 5 years and 8 months. You have 3,554 as of this ppost Accounting then for 68 months of being on the board, that's 52 posts approximately a month, or about 2 posts a day. Shit talking with friends is fine, but having to take it to an internet forum is pretty pathetic.

    Here is another fun fact. I almost exclusively post in Steeler threads. The Browns and the Steelers only play twice a season. The steelers are discussed a ridiculous amount on this message board. Beyond that everywhere else in the internet world, Two posts per day is incredibly low. I would much rather read than post.
  • @jrb12711 said:

    Let's do some fun math, you've been on this board for 5 years and 8 months. You have 3,554 as of this ppost Accounting then for 68 months of being on the board, that's 52 posts approximately a month, or about 2 posts a day. Shit talking with friends is fine, but having to take it to an internet forum is pretty pathetic.

    Here is another fun fact. I almost exclusively post in Steeler threads. The Browns and the Steelers only play twice a season. The steelers are discussed a ridiculous amount on this message board. Beyond that everywhere else in the internet world, Two posts per day is incredibly low. I would much rather read than post.

    @vagitron said:

    Here is another fun fact. I almost exclusively post in Steeler threads. The Browns and the Steelers only play twice a season. The steelers are discussed a ridiculous amount on this message board. Beyond that everywhere else in the internet world, Two posts per day is incredibly low. I would much rather read than post.

    But here you are... Posting!

  • Hey vagitron. If you stay off the Internet for a while maybe you can get you a girlfriend.

  • I fucking hate the Steelers but over the last 20 years this isn't a rivalry it's an ass kickin'

  • Hey vagitron. If you stay off the Internet for a while maybe you can get you a girlfriend.

    "One said:

    Hey vagitron. If you stay off the Internet for a while maybe you can get you a boyfriend.

    fyp

  • "One said:

    Hey vagitron. If you stay off the Internet for a while maybe you can get you a boyfriend.

    fyp

    @canton-dawg said:

    fyp

    Lmao
  • @jrb12711 said:

    Let's do some fun math, you've been on this board for 5 years and 8 months. You have 3,554 as of this ppost Accounting then for 68 months of being on the board, that's 52 posts approximately a month, or about 2 posts a day. Shit talking with friends is fine, but having to take it to an internet forum is pretty pathetic.

    Here is another fun fact. I almost exclusively post in Steeler threads. The Browns and the Steelers only play twice a season. The steelers are discussed a ridiculous amount on this message board. Beyond that everywhere else in the internet world, Two posts per day is incredibly low. I would much rather read than post.

    @vagitron said:

    The steelers are discussed a ridiculous amount on this message board.

    That could be because the Steelers are what they wish the browns were. Just a guess.

  • @vagitron said:

    The steelers are discussed a ridiculous amount on this message board.

    That could be because the Steelers are what they wish the browns were. Just a guess.

    @stinkhole said:

    That could be because the Steelers are what they wish the browns were. Just a guess.

    Not this past decade. No one aspires to be average - even the awful browns. It must be nice to be a patriot fan though..

  • Hey vagitron. If you stay off the Internet for a while maybe you can get you a girlfriend.

    "One said:

    Hey vagitron. If you stay off the Internet for a while maybe you can get you a girlfriend.

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

  • VesnaKociper said:

    I want to marry Joe Thomas. That fucking guy is really helping the Browns. I am so glad we didn't take Adrian Petersen. More offensive linemen, that's what we need.

    Fucking Vikings and all those damn championships AP has brought them.

    @bbedward said:

    Fucking Vikings and all those damn championships AP has brought them.

    One step at a time. Seems Vensa wasn't talking about championships, just some freakin help in order for this team to look respectable and not a laughingstock. The Vikings improved each of the first 3 yrs Peterson arrived, back to back playoff appearances his second and third year.

  • "One said:

    Hey vagitron. If you stay off the Internet for a while maybe you can get you a girlfriend.

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

    @vagitron said:

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

    And I drive a sports car and make a million dollars! Dude, you've posted nearly 3,600 times on the board. You aren't just someone who stops by on occasion, get over yourself. You're a dude who has to find satisfaction in writing on another team's fan board with a proven track record of it. Just accept it.

  • "One said:

    Hey vagitron. If you stay off the Internet for a while maybe you can get you a girlfriend.

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

    @vagitron said:

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

    Oh your fiancé from Canada ok. And you having a "smart phone" it should be renamed.

  • @vagitron said:

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

    And I drive a sports car and make a million dollars! Dude, you've posted nearly 3,600 times on the board. You aren't just someone who stops by on occasion, get over yourself. You're a dude who has to find satisfaction in writing on another team's fan board with a proven track record of it. Just accept it.

    @jrb12711 said:

    And I drive a sports car and make a million dollars! Dude, you've posted nearly 3,600 times on the board. You aren't just someone who stops by on occasion, get over yourself. You're a dude who has to find satisfaction in writing on another team's fan board with a proven track record of it. Just accept it.

    Why does that disturb you so much? You are welcome to post on the Steelers board anytime you'd like. Wouldn't bother me. We would love to have you.

    In fact Steeler Nation has a resident Raven fan, and a Bengals fan that used to appear quite often but no browns fans.

    The Bengal board has a lot of Steeler fans, about 3 Raven fans. There were a couple of new browns fans that showed up when the browns were 7-4 last year but since have disappeared for some reason.