Skip to content

You heard it here first!

The Browns Board
47 16 1.9k
  • "One said:

    Hey vagitron. If you stay off the Internet for a while maybe you can get you a girlfriend.

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

    @vagitron said:

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

    And I drive a sports car and make a million dollars! Dude, you've posted nearly 3,600 times on the board. You aren't just someone who stops by on occasion, get over yourself. You're a dude who has to find satisfaction in writing on another team's fan board with a proven track record of it. Just accept it.

  • "One said:

    Hey vagitron. If you stay off the Internet for a while maybe you can get you a girlfriend.

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

    @vagitron said:

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

    Oh your fiancé from Canada ok. And you having a "smart phone" it should be renamed.

  • @vagitron said:

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

    And I drive a sports car and make a million dollars! Dude, you've posted nearly 3,600 times on the board. You aren't just someone who stops by on occasion, get over yourself. You're a dude who has to find satisfaction in writing on another team's fan board with a proven track record of it. Just accept it.

    @jrb12711 said:

    And I drive a sports car and make a million dollars! Dude, you've posted nearly 3,600 times on the board. You aren't just someone who stops by on occasion, get over yourself. You're a dude who has to find satisfaction in writing on another team's fan board with a proven track record of it. Just accept it.

    Why does that disturb you so much? You are welcome to post on the Steelers board anytime you'd like. Wouldn't bother me. We would love to have you.

    In fact Steeler Nation has a resident Raven fan, and a Bengals fan that used to appear quite often but no browns fans.

    The Bengal board has a lot of Steeler fans, about 3 Raven fans. There were a couple of new browns fans that showed up when the browns were 7-4 last year but since have disappeared for some reason.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    I always wonder how awesome someone's life is that they are a dedicated poster on another teams fan site. Keep living the dream my man I'm sure your life is epic.

    Regular poster? I've been here a long time but I'd hardly say I'm a regular poster. I also went to college in Ohio, some of my best friends are diehard browns fans and of course they talk a lot of sh.it. I read more than I post and seeing as this was steeler seek I'm naturally going to post a little more.

    @vagitron said:

    Regular poster? I've been here a long time but I'd hardly say I'm a regular poster. I also went to college in Ohio, some of my best friends are diehard browns fans and of course they talk a lot of sh.it. I read more than I post and seeing as this was steeler seek I'm naturally going to post a little more.

    Vag wants it to be a Mormon Same-Sex Marriage. Multiple spouses........BR/Vick....and Vag.

    (and yes, no doubt....Vag would be considered the "girl" in this menage a trois.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Let's do some fun math, you've been on this board for 5 years and 8 months. You have 3,554 as of this ppost Accounting then for 68 months of being on the board, that's 52 posts approximately a month, or about 2 posts a day. Shit talking with friends is fine, but having to take it to an internet forum is pretty pathetic.

    Here is another fun fact. I almost exclusively post in Steeler threads. The Browns and the Steelers only play twice a season. The steelers are discussed a ridiculous amount on this message board. Beyond that everywhere else in the internet world, Two posts per day is incredibly low. I would much rather read than post.

    @vagitron said:

    Here is another fun fact. I almost exclusively post in Steeler threads. The Browns and the Steelers only play twice a season. The steelers are discussed a ridiculous amount on this message board. Beyond that everywhere else in the internet world, Two posts per day is incredibly low. I would much rather read than post.

    Its called a rivalry dumbass.......even if it is stupidly one sided.

  • "One said:

    Hey vagitron. If you stay off the Internet for a while maybe you can get you a girlfriend.

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

    @vagitron said:

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

    teddybridgewater1.jpgVag Smoking fiance?

  • @vagitron said:

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

    And I drive a sports car and make a million dollars! Dude, you've posted nearly 3,600 times on the board. You aren't just someone who stops by on occasion, get over yourself. You're a dude who has to find satisfaction in writing on another team's fan board with a proven track record of it. Just accept it.

    @jrb12711 said:

    And I drive a sports car and make a million dollars! Dude, you've posted nearly 3,600 times on the board. You aren't just someone who stops by on occasion, get over yourself. You're a dude who has to find satisfaction in writing on another team's fan board with a proven track record of it. Just accept it.

    Vag is 42d overall in post count all time on this board. So, yes, he is a "regular".

  • @jrb12711 said:

    And I drive a sports car and make a million dollars! Dude, you've posted nearly 3,600 times on the board. You aren't just someone who stops by on occasion, get over yourself. You're a dude who has to find satisfaction in writing on another team's fan board with a proven track record of it. Just accept it.

    Why does that disturb you so much? You are welcome to post on the Steelers board anytime you'd like. Wouldn't bother me. We would love to have you.

    In fact Steeler Nation has a resident Raven fan, and a Bengals fan that used to appear quite often but no browns fans.

    The Bengal board has a lot of Steeler fans, about 3 Raven fans. There were a couple of new browns fans that showed up when the browns were 7-4 last year but since have disappeared for some reason.

    @stinkhole said:

    Why does that disturb you so much? You are welcome to post on the Steelers board anytime you'd like. Wouldn't bother me. We would love to have you.

    In fact Steeler Nation has a resident Raven fan, and a Bengals fan that used to appear quite often but no browns fans.

    The Bengal board has a lot of Steeler fans, about 3 Raven fans. There were a couple of new browns fans that showed up when the browns were 7-4 last year but since have disappeared for some reason.

    We have all yinzers over here.....why bother to go over there? Its better here I suspect. I suppose that board is rife with shitty cocksucking censorship that we don't fucking have here I don't know, I don't troll. You tell us.

  • @vagitron said:

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

    teddybridgewater1.jpgVag Smoking fiance?

    @the-gipper said:

    teddybridgewater1.jpgVag Smoking fiance?

    Lol!!!

  • @jrb12711 said:

    And I drive a sports car and make a million dollars! Dude, you've posted nearly 3,600 times on the board. You aren't just someone who stops by on occasion, get over yourself. You're a dude who has to find satisfaction in writing on another team's fan board with a proven track record of it. Just accept it.

    Vag is 42d overall in post count all time on this board. So, yes, he is a "regular".

    @the-gipper said:

    Vag is 42d overall in post count all time on this board. So, yes, he is a "regular".

    I verified that Gip if you're in the top 100 posters of all time- you're not just a drive by poster.

  • "One said:

    Hey vagitron. If you stay off the Internet for a while maybe you can get you a girlfriend.

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

    @vagitron said:

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

    Dude, your just immature. And a fuck. You know you are too. U keep coming back here to troll. We all know it. Can't wait for your response defending yourself saying your always nice and contained but you aren't. You have a fiancé and a kid enjoy them instead of this board dude. Your shit is so old.

  • @vagitron said:

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

    teddybridgewater1.jpgVag Smoking fiance?

    @the-gipper said:

    teddybridgewater1.jpgVag Smoking fiance?

    Funny! although I can also picture Mr Hankey and family

  • @vagitron said:

    Here is another fun fact. I almost exclusively post in Steeler threads. The Browns and the Steelers only play twice a season. The steelers are discussed a ridiculous amount on this message board. Beyond that everywhere else in the internet world, Two posts per day is incredibly low. I would much rather read than post.

    Its called a rivalry dumbass.......even if it is stupidly one sided.

    @the-gipper said:

    Its called a rivalry dumbass.......even if it is stupidly one sided.

    Guess it's no big deal that I post here occasionally if that's the case.

  • @vagitron said:

    Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

    Dude, your just immature. And a fuck. You know you are too. U keep coming back here to troll. We all know it. Can't wait for your response defending yourself saying your always nice and contained but you aren't. You have a fiancé and a kid enjoy them instead of this board dude. Your shit is so old.

    @typicalbrowns said:

    Dude, your just immature. And a fuck. You know you are too. U keep coming back here to troll. We all know it. Can't wait for your response defending yourself saying your always nice and contained but you aren't. You have a fiancé and a kid enjoy them instead of this board dude. Your shit is so old.

    I go long stretches without posting. Why is it such an issue and I post from my phone so its not like I'm sitting at my lap top hitting refresh over and over.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Its called a rivalry dumbass.......even if it is stupidly one sided.

    Guess it's no big deal that I post here occasionally if that's the case.

    @vagitron said:

    Guess it's no big deal that I post here occasionally if that's the case.

    Its no big deal to me. You can post here all you want as far as I am concerned. And in about 1 out of 50 of your posts you actually make some sense. So keep trying.

  • @typicalbrowns said:

    Dude, your just immature. And a fuck. You know you are too. U keep coming back here to troll. We all know it. Can't wait for your response defending yourself saying your always nice and contained but you aren't. You have a fiancé and a kid enjoy them instead of this board dude. Your shit is so old.

    I go long stretches without posting. Why is it such an issue and I post from my phone so its not like I'm sitting at my lap top hitting refresh over and over.

    @vagitron said:

    I go long stretches without posting. Why is it such an issue and I post from my phone so its not like I'm sitting at my lap top hitting refresh over and over.

    Lets put it this way.....it is not the volume of posts you make....it is the quality.

    Or, how can I put this......You are the Jim O'Neil of Browns Board posters.

    (now...tell me that don't hurt 😛 )

  • @vagitron said:

    Guess it's no big deal that I post here occasionally if that's the case.

    Its no big deal to me. You can post here all you want as far as I am concerned. And in about 1 out of 50 of your posts you actually make some sense. So keep trying.

    @the-gipper said:

    Its no big deal to me. You can post here all you want as far as I am concerned. And in about 1 out of 50 of your posts you actually make some sense. So keep trying.

    Is your ratio even less?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Its no big deal to me. You can post here all you want as far as I am concerned. And in about 1 out of 50 of your posts you actually make some sense. So keep trying.

    Is your ratio even less?

    @vagitron said:

    Is your ratio even less?

    My ratio is 99% quality. No one is perfect.