Skip to content

Another one of our Stirring draft choices is Cut

The Browns Board
24 18 1.0k
  • Baltimore signed Terrence West. I assume to learn our offense

    @thenew23 said:

    Baltimore signed Terrence West. I assume to learn our offense

    How the hell's he gonna teach what he couldn't LEARN? LOL

    Mike

  • Texans signed Weeds. Reunited with Hoyer again.

    It was pretty good combo .... except when Weeds started.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Texans signed Weeds. Reunited with Hoyer again.

    It was pretty good combo .... except when Weeds started.

    Z

    Z...Wasn't it when he was filling in for Hoyer that he threw the beautiful underhanded "pick 6"? The Texans are doomed!

    What am I saying? I was one of the idiots who WANTED to draft Weeden.......oops

    Mike

  • I will say ... he filled in for Hoyer in one game I attended, against Buffalo, we were down 10-0 when Hoyer was injured and came back to win.

    But the real stars were Travis Benji in punt returns and Bills QB Tuel? throwing away the game in relief of the guy that is their third stringer now.

    Z

  • Housler got waived too, will he end up in Dallas? Let's see: Terence West, Shaun Draugn, Turbin, Bowe, Housler, who's next on the illustrious cut list?

  • I will say ... he filled in for Hoyer in one game I attended, against Buffalo, we were down 10-0 when Hoyer was injured and came back to win.

    But the real stars were Travis Benji in punt returns and Bills QB Tuel? throwing away the game in relief of the guy that is their third stringer now.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    I will say ... he filled in for Hoyer in one game I attended, against Buffalo, we were down 10-0 when Hoyer was injured and came back to win.

    But the real stars were Travis Benji in punt returns and Bills QB Tuel? throwing away the game in relief of the guy that is their third stringer now.

    Z

    TJ ward with a pick six as well.

  • last time I trained up to Ctown was to watch a sunday win over bengals with Hoyer & played great D. did not leave parking lot till tribe clinched play in game in playoffs. stayed with sis in Oregon, than returned to dawgpound for Thursdays win over bills ( damn lets do that again). The play of the game was the bomb that weeds threw up to Gordon on the sidelines for touchdown right in front of me. May have been the best ball weeds ever threw. Damn Gordon was good back then with that stride he had at full speed. Both were great games to watch.

  • Housler got waived too, will he end up in Dallas? Let's see: Terence West, Shaun Draugn, Turbin, Bowe, Housler, who's next on the illustrious cut list?

    @opal312 said:

    Housler got waived too, will he end up in Dallas? Let's see: Terence West, Shaun Draugn, Turbin, Bowe, Housler, who's next on the illustrious cut list?

    When did they cut Bowe?

  • Aaaaannnnnnddddddd he was just signed by the Texans. Didn't even make it through waivers.

    @letsgojackets said:

    Aaaaannnnnnddddddd he was just signed by the Texans. Didn't even make it through waivers.

    Im thinking he's just a temporary back up until Hoyer comes back from injury....then he will be cut yet again....

    @the-gipper said:

    When did they cut Bowe?

    They didnt....

  • Got to give it to Jerrah... he is the king of the parting shot.

    Weeks after calling Wheezy's passes "things of beauty" Jerrah said the 'Boys would have won the games he started had Cassel played.

  • Got to give it to Jerrah... he is the king of the parting shot.

    Weeks after calling Wheezy's passes "things of beauty" Jerrah said the 'Boys would have won the games he started had Cassel played.

    @tour2ma said:

    Got to give it to Jerrah... he is the king of the parting shot.

    Weeks after calling Wheezy's passes "things of beauty" Jerrah said the 'Boys would have won the games he started had Cassel played.

    Wheezy's passes - that's hilarious.