Skip to content

Die hard

Political Discussion
8 7 315
  • Anybody heard from Diehard?

    WSS

  • He's said he was quitting the forum for like the past 6 weeks or something. Maybe finally did

  • cast.jpg

  • Haven't seen him around for awhile.

  • I was looking at the members list, and there is a person with the handle of WPB Dawg Fan that has over 6000 posts, but none since Oct 2009

    What happened to this person??????

  • yah... and where's Bunker?

  • I was on here since 2007 then they changed something and I had to reregister, I was Brennan's bunch but been medicine man ever since, I think I only know 1 maybe 2 people off this board, but still is fun. I don't belong to any other Browns forums and would NEVER go to another teams. I hold no grudges on here even though I like to "push buttons" at times. But do wonder why they let (and why they would want to join) Pisspuke fans on here. I live very close to Pisspuke and I hate every sport team they have from the Pens to the Pirates.

  • Never understood why all of pittspuke teams are the same color?

    Are the people from there all colorblind or something?