Greg Brinda
-
Goldhammer is the worst. He only has a job because his family is friends with the owners of the station.
So glad they moved him to the afternoons. I only listen to the radio from 6am-3pm
So I don't have to hear him anymore.
I even change the station when he comes on a commercial.
-
I have no problem with talk show hosts being critical of the Browns. They deserve criticism. But Brinda comes across like he has a real hatred for them. He went way overboard today, imho. He made Goldhammer look/sound good. I've been a Browns fan since 1963. If you only like a team when they're winning, that's called "bandwagon" fans. The Steelers will take you anytime you want. Do us a favor though, take Brinda with ya.
-
I have no problem with talk show hosts being critical of the Browns. They deserve criticism. But Brinda comes across like he has a real hatred for them. He went way overboard today, imho. He made Goldhammer look/sound good. I've been a Browns fan since 1963. If you only like a team when they're winning, that's called "bandwagon" fans. The Steelers will take you anytime you want. Do us a favor though, take Brinda with ya.
Get a load of this guy.I have no problem with talk show hosts being critical of the Browns. They deserve criticism. But Brinda comes across like he has a real hatred for them. He went way overboard today, imho. He made Goldhammer look/sound good. I've been a Browns fan since 1963. If you only like a team when they're winning, that's called "bandwagon" fans. The Steelers will take you anytime you want. Do us a favor though, take Brinda with ya.
I'm 28 and I have never seen the Browns win, they are a joke and deserve more hatred than they get.
-
Brinda IS a steeler fan. It figures.
Let the Browns win next time, and Brinda will
change subjects.
He's an idiot with a big mouth who can't stand
not to be hearing himself talk.
-
Get a load of this guy.I have no problem with talk show hosts being critical of the Browns. They deserve criticism. But Brinda comes across like he has a real hatred for them. He went way overboard today, imho. He made Goldhammer look/sound good. I've been a Browns fan since 1963. If you only like a team when they're winning, that's called "bandwagon" fans. The Steelers will take you anytime you want. Do us a favor though, take Brinda with ya.
I'm 28 and I have never seen the Browns win, they are a joke and deserve more hatred than they get.
-
Not sure Brinda is a stoolers fan
I know that guy Rhoda was, and they fired him
-
Then listen to Cleveland Browns Daily. They will NEVER say anything negative about the Browns. Lots of stuttering, turing facts around, excuses, etc.
-
Yeah they are hard to listen to. Not a fan of Nathan Zegura at all. He tries to sound like Michael Reghi, another guy I'm not a fan of
-
Reghi......the guy who looks like he painted on his hair?? lol
-
I don't care about his hair.............He's one of the worst talkers on TV or radio of all-time
It sounds like he swallowed a thesaurus, and he thinks no one knows the words he is speaking
-
No doubt the Cleveland sports talk sucks. Brinda is old school and always critical. He's not a Steeler's fan...just fed up. His problem is the same as the Browns management. He thinks he's smarter than everyone else...including the coaches. He is not really listenable, for me. Goldhammer definitely secretly despises everything Cleveland, and it exposes him in every situation. He is not very knowledgeable about any sport, and hard to listen to with his whiney ass voice. I can listen to Rizzo, and he makes good points, and kind of reflects the opinons of the majority of the fans. He is really getting arrogant, though, and you have to listen to his delusional fantasies about when he played high school sports. All you have to do is look at him, to know he probably never was first string on any team...but he talks a good game. I can listen to him, as long as he keeps the discussion about sports, and not himself or cooking. Les Levine is pretty much the best, in my opinion. He's very witty, keeps things interesting. He tends to look at all perspectives. If he had his own show, I would listen to 92.3 more. He is a frequent guest on that station.
-
Everything he says is based on ratings. Controversy generates ratings.
-
Les Levine is really good. I to wish he had his own show.
-
After listening at work, almost all day - every day, for about 20 years.....I have turned the radio off......
They no longer even talk "sports" anymore......just a bunch of kids(and old disgruntled jerks) talking about smoking meat, fashion, movies and some occasional whining about the Browns......
I miss the Sindelar and Franklin days.....at least they understood football and could discuss it.....
-
Greg Brinda and Les Levine are the absolute worst in cleveland sports talk.. Brinda is a little whiney bitch and Levine is a pompous asshole.
-
Spent the morning listening to Greg Brinda. He spent his entire show running the Browns/Manziel into the ground! Even a Steeler fan would have had better things to say about Cleveland.. Can't stand the man. WHY is he even on a Cleveland sports talk program?
Spent the morning listening to Greg Brinda. He spent his entire show running the Browns/Manziel into the ground! Even a Steeler fan would have had better things to say about Cleveland.. Can't stand the man. WHY is he even on a Cleveland sports talk program?
sounds like 1/2 the brown's fans on HERE. and they should talk now about this guy?
fire them all!!!!! isn't that the cry for our majority here?
-
I thought Les was great.
I have Direct so I can't get More Sports.
WSS
Les is rude to people and he's snarky.. cant stand him
-
Spent the morning listening to Greg Brinda. He spent his entire show running the Browns/Manziel into the ground! Even a Steeler fan would have had better things to say about Cleveland.. Can't stand the man. WHY is he even on a Cleveland sports talk program?
Spent the morning listening to Greg Brinda. He spent his entire show running the Browns/Manziel into the ground! Even a Steeler fan would have had better things to say about Cleveland.. Can't stand the man. WHY is he even on a Cleveland sports talk program?
Heard Brinda as well. Brinda is an angry browns fan tired of all the losing, and that's the way he expresses it. His approach doesn't make him less of a browns fan than one looking through brown colored glasses.
I bet thousands of browns fans think and feel the same way he does, they just keep it to themselves.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login