Skip to content

Greg Brinda

The Browns Board
27 17 1.2k
  • Reghi......the guy who looks like he painted on his hair?? lol

  • I don't care about his hair.............He's one of the worst talkers on TV or radio of all-time

    It sounds like he swallowed a thesaurus, and he thinks no one knows the words he is speaking

  • No doubt the Cleveland sports talk sucks. Brinda is old school and always critical. He's not a Steeler's fan...just fed up. His problem is the same as the Browns management. He thinks he's smarter than everyone else...including the coaches. He is not really listenable, for me. Goldhammer definitely secretly despises everything Cleveland, and it exposes him in every situation. He is not very knowledgeable about any sport, and hard to listen to with his whiney ass voice. I can listen to Rizzo, and he makes good points, and kind of reflects the opinons of the majority of the fans. He is really getting arrogant, though, and you have to listen to his delusional fantasies about when he played high school sports. All you have to do is look at him, to know he probably never was first string on any team...but he talks a good game. I can listen to him, as long as he keeps the discussion about sports, and not himself or cooking. Les Levine is pretty much the best, in my opinion. He's very witty, keeps things interesting. He tends to look at all perspectives. If he had his own show, I would listen to 92.3 more. He is a frequent guest on that station.

  • Everything he says is based on ratings. Controversy generates ratings.

  • Les Levine is really good. I to wish he had his own show.

  • After listening at work, almost all day - every day, for about 20 years.....I have turned the radio off......

    They no longer even talk "sports" anymore......just a bunch of kids(and old disgruntled jerks) talking about smoking meat, fashion, movies and some occasional whining about the Browns......

    I miss the Sindelar and Franklin days.....at least they understood football and could discuss it.....

  • Greg Brinda and Les Levine are the absolute worst in cleveland sports talk.. Brinda is a little whiney bitch and Levine is a pompous asshole.

  • Brinda was on the air when I moved in 1998! Down here in Tampa the radio features two ex Bucs who never talk football. They talk about birthdays of movie actors, anything but sports.

  • Greg Brinda and Les Levine are the absolute worst in cleveland sports talk.. Brinda is a little whiney bitch and Levine is a pompous asshole.

    @nickers said:

    Greg Brinda and Les Levine are the absolute worst in cleveland sports talk.. Brinda is a little whiney bitch and Levine is a pompous asshole.

    I thought Les was great.

    I have Direct so I can't get More Sports.

    WSS

  • Spent the morning listening to Greg Brinda. He spent his entire show running the Browns/Manziel into the ground! Even a Steeler fan would have had better things to say about Cleveland.. Can't stand the man. WHY is he even on a Cleveland sports talk program?

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    Spent the morning listening to Greg Brinda. He spent his entire show running the Browns/Manziel into the ground! Even a Steeler fan would have had better things to say about Cleveland.. Can't stand the man. WHY is he even on a Cleveland sports talk program?

    sounds like 1/2 the brown's fans on HERE. and they should talk now about this guy?

    fire them all!!!!! isn't that the cry for our majority here?

  • @nickers said:

    Greg Brinda and Les Levine are the absolute worst in cleveland sports talk.. Brinda is a little whiney bitch and Levine is a pompous asshole.

    I thought Les was great.

    I have Direct so I can't get More Sports.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I thought Les was great.

    I have Direct so I can't get More Sports.

    WSS

    Les is rude to people and he's snarky.. cant stand him

  • Spent the morning listening to Greg Brinda. He spent his entire show running the Browns/Manziel into the ground! Even a Steeler fan would have had better things to say about Cleveland.. Can't stand the man. WHY is he even on a Cleveland sports talk program?

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    Spent the morning listening to Greg Brinda. He spent his entire show running the Browns/Manziel into the ground! Even a Steeler fan would have had better things to say about Cleveland.. Can't stand the man. WHY is he even on a Cleveland sports talk program?

    Heard Brinda as well. Brinda is an angry browns fan tired of all the losing, and that's the way he expresses it. His approach doesn't make him less of a browns fan than one looking through brown colored glasses.

    I bet thousands of browns fans think and feel the same way he does, they just keep it to themselves.

  • There are so many "shock jocks" out there that just want to be controversial to get ratings, and it's obnoxious. Manziel was far from perfect against the Steelers, but it wasn't like he was awful. In fact, he was far from it. To me, that game reinforced our dire need to have an offensive weapon. Somebody that can make that last guy miss so we get 6 instead of 3. Somebody you can consistently go to for that "must have" third down. Heck, somebody the opposing defense actually has to lose sleep over, LOL. Manziel had absolutely no running game, and still moved the ball. He completed multiple big third downs, and he did it when the game was still close, so the people that are saying he put up numbers against a "soft defense" are crazy.

    Manziel is a polarizing figure, and there are some that want to see him succeed, and there are definitely a bunch that want to see him fall on his ass. He has six more games to prove his worth this season, and I expect him to struggle a bit, but I also expect him to show improvement. I'd love to see him play with a lead again. Play with a running game. Better yet, I'd love to see what the kid does when we're down 4 and we need a touchdown, and there's 3 minutes to go in the game. I root for this guy. Many of us know people that battled addiction, and most of those people didn't get sobriety right the first time. Manziel came into the league on top of the world, then he got knocked completely on his ass, and now we're seeing him pull himself back up. To me, that's somebody I can root for.

  • I have no problem with talk show hosts being critical of the Browns. They deserve criticism. But Brinda comes across like he has a real hatred for them. He went way overboard today, imho. He made Goldhammer look/sound good. I've been a Browns fan since 1963. If you only like a team when they're winning, that's called "bandwagon" fans. The Steelers will take you anytime you want. Do us a favor though, take Brinda with ya.

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    I have no problem with talk show hosts being critical of the Browns. They deserve criticism. But Brinda comes across like he has a real hatred for them. He went way overboard today, imho. He made Goldhammer look/sound good. I've been a Browns fan since 1963. If you only like a team when they're winning, that's called "bandwagon" fans. The Steelers will take you anytime you want. Do us a favor though, take Brinda with ya.

    Well, what I hear from him is pure frustration. He has been around nearly as long as me.....and the frustration level could morph into bitterness, which is what I think has happened with him. I understand it.

    (and....it could be especially so since he interacts with the people involved in creating this fiasco much more than anyone here does....and he may see first hand the ineptness that occurs).

  • Reghi......the guy who looks like he painted on his hair?? lol

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    Reghi......the guy who looks like he painted on his hair?? lol

    Every comment Reghi makes he feels he must announce with the pomposity of Roman Emperor.