can someone explain why the Bucks O was such shit today?
-
zeke was absolutely right in what he had to say, he just shouldn't have. He's a Heisman Candidate, mvp and most consistant player on your team, and its senior night at the shoe and you give him 11 carries? 2 in the 2nd half alone? Hell the most important drive of the game he's pacing on the sideline in the 4th qrt. Buckeyes deserve to lose going full Retard with that.
I usually don't agree with the calling out coaching staff and all. But since I was thinking the exact same thing watching that bullshit I give the kid a free pass for simply holding the coaching staff accountable. Because somebody has too.
-
zeke was absolutely right in what he had to say, he just shouldn't have. He's a Heisman Candidate, mvp and most consistant player on your team, and its senior night at the shoe and you give him 11 carries? 2 in the 2nd half alone? Hell the most important drive of the game he's pacing on the sideline in the 4th qrt. Buckeyes deserve to lose going full Retard with that.
I usually don't agree with the calling out coaching staff and all. But since I was thinking the exact same thing watching that bullshit I give the kid a free pass for simply holding the coaching staff accountable. Because somebody has too.
zeke was absolutely right in what he had to say, he just shouldn't have. He's a Heisman Candidate, mvp and most consistant player on your team, and its senior night at the shoe and you give him 11 carries? 2 in the 2nd half alone? Hell the most important drive of the game he's pacing on the sideline in the 4th qrt. Buckeyes deserve to lose going full Retard with that.
I usually don't agree with the calling out coaching staff and all. But since I was thinking the exact same thing watching that bullshit I give the kid a free pass for simply holding the coaching staff accountable. Because somebody has too.
You may see a new OC arrangement there next year. This two headed monster does not work.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login