Skip to content

Next Week/ Baltimore

The Browns Board
27 14 1.5k
  • Oh well, I always hear that injuries are part of the game. But it must really suck to be them right now. And that thought puts a grin on my face of pure guilty pleasure.

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Oh well, I always hear that injuries are part of the game. But it must really suck to be them right now. And that thought puts a grin on my face of pure guilty pleasure.

    don't get too thrilled. We always get our ass kicked when a team is down. Third string qb's, decimated ol's, depleted secondaries, etc etc. It don't matter. How many times have we seen this shit. We could still get our ass kicked. We still stink. Until we start turning this shitboat around, WE STILL STINK. Even the ratbirds are ahead of us now. We are in the cellar if you have not noticed...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Matt Schaub is a veteran QB. At one time he was thought to be right in the class with BR, Eli, Rivers....as they all came out the same year.

    If the Browns play the same defense against him as they did against the Steelers, Schaub will pick the Browns apart close to the same way that BR did.

    Off week should give us Haden and Whitner back....and Bitonio too? Anyone else?

    Hawkins & Gabriel both had concussions after the Steelers game. Had we played yesterday it would have been Bowe's time to shine.

    @gftchris said:

    Hawkins & Gabriel both had concussions after the Steelers game. Had we played yesterday it would have been Bowe's time to shine.

    Bowe?, Are you kidding me, Bowe?....Hello, anybody out there?

  • Before the two devastating injuries, I felt that this was going to be one of our best chances to win. Now, it's right up there with the 49's game in terms of chances for success. The Ravens were victimized by some awful injuries, but nobody cries for us when our guys are out, and we sure as hell won't feel sorry for them. We can win this game, but we won't do it if we fall behind early and are forced to pass every freaking down. With the injuries to Forsett and Flacco, I see it being a low scoring game, and it being close. I want to see extra Duke Johnson, and NOT just in the first half. Let's sweep these assholes.

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Before the two devastating injuries, I felt that this was going to be one of our best chances to win. Now, it's right up there with the 49's game in terms of chances for success. The Ravens were victimized by some awful injuries, but nobody cries for us when our guys are out, and we sure as hell won't feel sorry for them. We can win this game, but we won't do it if we fall behind early and are forced to pass every freaking down. With the injuries to Forsett and Flacco, I see it being a low scoring game, and it being close. I want to see extra Duke Johnson, and NOT just in the first half. Let's sweep these assholes.

    This is scary. How many times throughout the yrs have we seen this. Seems like millions. Other teams with devastating injuries all over the place and everyone yelling how we should cream these opponents only to get creamed by THEM. I would not bet on a sweep.

  • Why do the Browns players with concussions sit out for multiple games?

    But other players in the league come back the next week?

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Before the two devastating injuries, I felt that this was going to be one of our best chances to win. Now, it's right up there with the 49's game in terms of chances for success. The Ravens were victimized by some awful injuries, but nobody cries for us when our guys are out, and we sure as hell won't feel sorry for them. We can win this game, but we won't do it if we fall behind early and are forced to pass every freaking down. With the injuries to Forsett and Flacco, I see it being a low scoring game, and it being close. I want to see extra Duke Johnson, and NOT just in the first half. Let's sweep these assholes.

    This is scary. How many times throughout the yrs have we seen this. Seems like millions. Other teams with devastating injuries all over the place and everyone yelling how we should cream these opponents only to get creamed by THEM. I would not bet on a sweep.

    @browns52 said:

    This is scary. How many times throughout the yrs have we seen this. Seems like millions. Other teams with devastating injuries all over the place and everyone yelling how we should cream these opponents only to get creamed by THEM. I would not bet on a sweep.

    LOL...you are so right.

  • We did sweep em once. Why not this year? I know it sure would be a nice feather in the cap. I never heard of quarter asked or given for injuries....fuckem!

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Oh well, I always hear that injuries are part of the game. But it must really suck to be them right now. And that thought puts a grin on my face of pure guilty pleasure.

    don't get too thrilled. We always get our ass kicked when a team is down. Third string qb's, decimated ol's, depleted secondaries, etc etc. It don't matter. How many times have we seen this shit. We could still get our ass kicked. We still stink. Until we start turning this shitboat around, WE STILL STINK. Even the ratbirds are ahead of us now. We are in the cellar if you have not noticed...

    @browns52 said:

    don't get too thrilled. We always get our ass kicked when a team is down. Third string qb's, decimated ol's, depleted secondaries, etc etc. It don't matter. How many times have we seen this shit. We could still get our ass kicked. We still stink. Until we start turning this shitboat around, WE STILL STINK. Even the ratbirds are ahead of us now. We are in the cellar if you have not noticed...

    Unfortunately, all so true.

  • When is the last time a team has lost it's starting QB, top RB and top WR?

  • When is the last time a team has lost it's starting QB, top RB and top WR?

    @tour2ma said:

    When is the last time a team has lost it's starting QB, top RB and top WR?

    I know we wanted to when we had Weeden, Richardson and Little.

  • @tour2ma said:

    When is the last time a team has lost it's starting QB, top RB and top WR?

    I know we wanted to when we had Weeden, Richardson and Little.

    @gftchris said:

    I know we wanted to when we had Weeden, Richardson and Little.

    Sad thing is, if you count drug suspensions, then it might be us...