Skip to content

2016 London Games Announced (no Browns games)

The Browns Board
26 9 705
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Pub Crawl 2017!!!

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I think they're waiting until I actually move to the US at some point in the future before having a browns game in London...!

  • I think they're waiting until I actually move to the US at some point in the future before having a browns game in London...!

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @gftchris said:

    I think they're waiting until I actually move to the US at some point in the future before having a browns game in London...!

    Is that your plan? Why?

  • @gftchris said:

    I think they're waiting until I actually move to the US at some point in the future before having a browns game in London...!

    Is that your plan? Why?

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @the-gipper said:

    Is that your plan? Why?

    Vague plan at some point maybe. Just want to see the world, live in different places, experience different cultures. I'm aware this may be an alien concept to some Americans... 😉

  • @the-gipper said:

    Is that your plan? Why?

    Vague plan at some point maybe. Just want to see the world, live in different places, experience different cultures. I'm aware this may be an alien concept to some Americans... 😉

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @gftchris said:

    Vague plan at some point maybe. Just want to see the world, live in different places, experience different cultures. I'm aware this may be an alien concept to some Americans... 😉

    No, its not really. Many here do that. I myself have thought about it. At least I have thought about living elsewhere for a couple of months out of the year (can you say winter?).

    These could include some places in the US like Calif./Louisiana/Arizona. Perhaps the Caribbean. Ireland, So. Spain, So. France, Italy.

    I just have to win the lottery to afford it.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    hang in their gftchris. Ever heard of HBO. Am sure there is no other locker room that Hard Knocks wants to get into but ours. Order your Box now & Merry Xmas to You.. The Beers our better at Home!! Ask Johnny.. Our you under Secret Double Probation? Google Animal House Flounder if needed..

  • @the-gipper said:

    Is that your plan? Why?

    Vague plan at some point maybe. Just want to see the world, live in different places, experience different cultures. I'm aware this may be an alien concept to some Americans... 😉

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @gftchris said:

    Vague plan at some point maybe. Just want to see the world, live in different places, experience different cultures. I'm aware this may be an alien concept to some Americans... 😉

    Not really alien... it's just that we don't have to leave our own country for the experience... sometimes not even the same state, e.g., Austin vs. Dallas.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I hate rugby so never been to Twickenham I think I'll go to the Rams game as long as the ticket cost isn't stupid.

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Just having some fun with you guys - we absolutely have people here that have no interest in experiencing other cultures because they think their is the best in the world, people are the same everywhere, some want to see what's over the next mountain and some don't care.

    Although, I'd wager the difference in culture between Austin and Houston is not quite so great as between Mumbai and Paris, for example, or Rio and Detroit, or Mexico City and Bali.

  • I hate rugby so never been to Twickenham I think I'll go to the Rams game as long as the ticket cost isn't stupid.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @londonbrown said:

    I hate rugby so never been to Twickenham I think I'll go to the Rams game as long as the ticket cost isn't stupid.

    Zero interest in rugby, even prior to getting hooked on the NFL. Now it just seems so slow and pointless. Anyway, you've got to think that the ticket prices will come down soon, right? Especially having 5 games per year like they will in a few years.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    What do you mean, Rio and Detoilet are almost exactly the same

    😁

  • What do you mean, Rio and Detoilet are almost exactly the same

    😁

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @browns149 said:

    What do you mean, Rio and Detoilet are almost exactly the same

    😁

    The closest they get is Detroit looks like it's suffering from nuclear fallout, while tight asses and big breasts fall out of skimpy bikinis on the copacabana

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    For someone who has never been to Detoilet, you nailed it!!!!!!

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #16

    People had a lot of fun with things like this, playing "is it a screenshot from the new Fallout 4 video game or just a picture of Detroit"

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    That's AWESOME!!!!

  • DeputyDawgD DeputyDawg wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Rugby Union is a great game it's football (soccer) that I'm going off rapidly! I'm going to watch the Bungals game with the UK Bengals. Thought I would show support for Ohio and will be wearing my Browns shirt of course. By the way Twickenham is a fantastic stadium.

  • Pub Crawl 2017!!!

    Kennel ClubK Kennel Club wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @tour2ma said:

    Pub Crawl 2017!!!

    We'll get you drinking real beer before you know it! 😉

  • Kennel ClubK Kennel Club wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I'd like to go to the Rams game if they are playing the Eagles.

  • DeputyDawgD DeputyDawg wrote on last edited by
    #21

    6X, London Pride, Sussex...now we are talking real beers!

  • Kennel ClubK Kennel Club wrote on last edited by
    #22

    I'm quite partial to a pint of Larkins Traditional or Shepherd Neame Masterbrew. You can't beat a Kentish bitter!!!! 😎