Skip to content

2016 London Games Announced (no Browns games)

The Browns Board
26 9 705
  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    For someone who has never been to Detoilet, you nailed it!!!!!!

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #16

    People had a lot of fun with things like this, playing "is it a screenshot from the new Fallout 4 video game or just a picture of Detroit"

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    That's AWESOME!!!!

  • DeputyDawgD DeputyDawg wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Rugby Union is a great game it's football (soccer) that I'm going off rapidly! I'm going to watch the Bungals game with the UK Bengals. Thought I would show support for Ohio and will be wearing my Browns shirt of course. By the way Twickenham is a fantastic stadium.

  • Pub Crawl 2017!!!

    Kennel ClubK Kennel Club wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @tour2ma said:

    Pub Crawl 2017!!!

    We'll get you drinking real beer before you know it! 😉

  • Kennel ClubK Kennel Club wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I'd like to go to the Rams game if they are playing the Eagles.

  • DeputyDawgD DeputyDawg wrote on last edited by
    #21

    6X, London Pride, Sussex...now we are talking real beers!

  • Kennel ClubK Kennel Club wrote on last edited by
    #22

    I'm quite partial to a pint of Larkins Traditional or Shepherd Neame Masterbrew. You can't beat a Kentish bitter!!!! 😎

  • DeputyDawgD DeputyDawg wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Kentish beers are very good I agree. Harvey's in Sussex is excellent. I live in Essex so also like to support Essex breweries such as Billericay and Brentwood.

  • Kennel ClubK Kennel Club wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Harvey's beers are pretty decent too! I've never had any Essex beers but I like Adnams just up the road in Suffolk.

  • DeputyDawgD DeputyDawg wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Adnams are good. I'm currently working near St Peter's brewery in Beccles North Suffolk. They do a lovely Christmas ale and Winter ale.

  • Just having some fun with you guys - we absolutely have people here that have no interest in experiencing other cultures because they think their is the best in the world, people are the same everywhere, some want to see what's over the next mountain and some don't care.

    Although, I'd wager the difference in culture between Austin and Houston is not quite so great as between Mumbai and Paris, for example, or Rio and Detroit, or Mexico City and Bali.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @gftchris said:

    Just having some fun with you guys - we absolutely have people here that have no interest in experiencing other cultures because they think their is the best in the world, people are the same everywhere, some want to see what's over the next mountain and some don't care.

    Although, I'd wager the difference in culture between Austin and Houston is not quite so great as between Mumbai and Paris, for example, or Rio and Detroit, or Mexico City and Bali.

    Good thing you didn't say Detroit and Mexico City.....that would be about the same.