Skip to content

morons

Political Discussion
28 10 818
  • That's funny. I live 2 minutes from the university in this story. Not exactly one of the top flight universities in MA.

  • VesnaKociper said:

    If I owned the Browns, the Confederate flag would be on our helmet.

    And god you don't, we don't need to be losers on a historic level as well.

  • 12295494_941433215937126_618524127809947

  • that very much explains Tiam, Cleve the Sieve, jblew and woodypeckerhead,

    the four hissy sissies.

    Talk the issues, back up what you say, or just admit you don't have a clue about

    WHY you adhere to liberal talking points for no legit reasons.

  • Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.

    ...oh wait Thanksgiving is ignoring the brutal acts the pilgrims committed against the native Americans. Say no to Thanksgiving unless you're a racist.

  • Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.

    ...oh wait Thanksgiving is ignoring the brutal acts the pilgrims committed against the native Americans. Say no to Thanksgiving unless you're a racist.

    @bbedward said:

    Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.

    ...oh wait Thanksgiving is ignoring the brutal acts the pilgrims committed against the native Americans. Say no to Thanksgiving unless you're a racist.

    Everybody have a great time celebrating that one time a bunch of uninvited immigrants actually did come and wipe out the indigenous population, while telling us all how we need to send the refugees we created back where they came from.

  • Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.

    ...oh wait Thanksgiving is ignoring the brutal acts the pilgrims committed against the native Americans. Say no to Thanksgiving unless you're a racist.

    @bbedward said:

    Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.

    ...oh wait Thanksgiving is ignoring the brutal acts the pilgrims committed against the native Americans. Say no to Thanksgiving unless you're a racist.

    Hey anyone that truly feels that way, I know a great moving company who will get your shit out of your house so you can give it back to the Indians.

    😁

    WSS

  • @bbedward said:

    Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.

    ...oh wait Thanksgiving is ignoring the brutal acts the pilgrims committed against the native Americans. Say no to Thanksgiving unless you're a racist.

    Everybody have a great time celebrating that one time a bunch of uninvited immigrants actually did come and wipe out the indigenous population, while telling us all how we need to send the refugees we created back where they came from.

    @gftchris said:

    Everybody have a great time celebrating that one time a bunch of uninvited immigrants actually did come and wipe out the indigenous population, while telling us all how we need to send the refugees we created back where they came from.

    Of course you are talking about Ireland?

    😉

    WSS

  • I was entirely joking about the Thanksgiving thing.

    I hope everyone had a good one regardless though, hopefully you weren't one of the idiots in line for the 4pm door busters. Why did they move black Friday to Thursday anyway?

  • that very much explains Tiam, Cleve the Sieve, jblew and woodypeckerhead,

    the four hissy sissies.

    Talk the issues, back up what you say, or just admit you don't have a clue about

    WHY you adhere to liberal talking points for no legit reasons.

    @calfoxwc said:

    that very much explains Tiam, Cleve the Sieve, jblew and woodypeckerhead,

    the four hissy sissies.

    Talk the issues, back up what you say, or just admit you don't have a clue about

    WHY you adhere to liberal talking points for no legit reasons.

    Wait, Da Fuq? Why am I included in this?

    I sit back and take jabs at both sides. If anything I'm about as moderate as a person can be. I'd prefer not to be drawn into debate.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    that very much explains Tiam, Cleve the Sieve, jblew and woodypeckerhead,

    the four hissy sissies.

    Talk the issues, back up what you say, or just admit you don't have a clue about

    WHY you adhere to liberal talking points for no legit reasons.

    Wait, Da Fuq? Why am I included in this?

    I sit back and take jabs at both sides. If anything I'm about as moderate as a person can be. I'd prefer not to be drawn into debate.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Wait, Da Fuq? Why am I included in this?

    I sit back and take jabs at both sides. If anything I'm about as moderate as a person can be. I'd prefer not to be drawn into debate.

    he's just a stupid cunt who say's whatever he feels like whether it makes sense or not, he's going on ignore.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Wait, Da Fuq? Why am I included in this?

    I sit back and take jabs at both sides. If anything I'm about as moderate as a person can be. I'd prefer not to be drawn into debate.

    he's just a stupid cunt who say's whatever he feels like whether it makes sense or not, he's going on ignore.

    @clevfan4life said:

    he's just a stupid cunt who say's whatever he feels like whether it makes sense or not, he's going on ignore.

    Where's the fun in ignore?

  • @bbedward said:

    Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.

    ...oh wait Thanksgiving is ignoring the brutal acts the pilgrims committed against the native Americans. Say no to Thanksgiving unless you're a racist.

    Everybody have a great time celebrating that one time a bunch of uninvited immigrants actually did come and wipe out the indigenous population, while telling us all how we need to send the refugees we created back where they came from.

    @gftchris said:

    Everybody have a great time celebrating that one time a bunch of uninvited immigrants actually did come and wipe out the indigenous population, while telling us all how we need to send the refugees we created back where they came from.

    Stuart

    Um no dork. Thanksgiving is about celebrating that one time a bunch of Pilgrims celebrated a bountiful harvest with Indians who had taught them to plant.. That's it. Landed in 1620, the first Thanksgiving was 1621...hardly enough time for a band of less than 100 to "wipe out" an indigenous population.

    You were a bit too eager to mimic Obama by comparing Syrian refugees to Pilgrims. You should have thought it through first wiz kid.

    What fate eventually did the natives meet again?.. after those Syrian..er Pilgrims arrived?

    Oops.

  • cleve isn't man enough to put me on ignore.

    wish he would, though, he's worse than woodpecker -

    he doesn't try to sound like he understands posts.

  • Wait, Da Fuq? Why am I included in this? Tiam

    ********************************

    You jump into their little red wagon, you go along

    for the ride.... lol

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Wait, Da Fuq? Why am I included in this?

    I sit back and take jabs at both sides. If anything I'm about as moderate as a person can be. I'd prefer not to be drawn into debate.

    he's just a stupid cunt who say's whatever he feels like whether it makes sense or not, he's going on ignore.

    @clevfan4life said:

    he's just a stupid cunt who say's whacravingtever he feels like whether it makes sense or not, he's going on ignore.

    Then simply put him on ignore and quit being an attention craving lil cockaholic bitch about it M'kay?

  • lol. Nailed it !

  • Wait, Da Fuq? Why am I included in this? Tiam

    ********************************

    You jump into their little red wagon, you go along

    for the ride.... lol

    @calfoxwc said:

    Wait, Da Fuq? Why am I included in this? Tiam

    ********************************

    You jump into their little red wagon, you go along

    for the ride.... lol

    Is it a radio flyer at least?!?

  • Nope. It's seen better days.....7e79ac94bb2ff16d4711d8eb1fab9cfc.jpg