Detroit Halftime
-
After 30 seconds of that shit, I changed the channel.
-
darn. we could have had chip kelly
-
-
This shit show in Dallas isn't much better I'm finding.
-
Easily the worst I have ever seen. I dont mind hip hop but that was completely worthless, the same stupid ten notes over and over with mindless rambling.
-
Here's the irony of that matchup - the 2 QBs starting were the top 2 rated QBs of a first round. The one that joined a roster loaded with playoff talent went to 2 AFC Championships in his first 2 years while Stafford landed on IR something like 2 of his first 3 seasons.
Some years the supply and demand of football messiahs at QB can be a real bummer. Indy sure picked the right years to suck - didn't they?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login