Skip to content

Who wants to play on this team, and who NEEDS to play on this team next year

The Browns Board
19 10 644
  • Mack still can't be shipped, still has his no trade clause.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @gftchris said:

    Mack still can't be shipped, still has his no trade clause.

    I think what he means is: let him go in Free Agency.....which could happen.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Not a whole lot of "ships" by the OP for someone supposedly upset by "players (that) don't want to be here."

  • Not a whole lot of "ships" by the OP for someone supposedly upset by "players (that) don't want to be here."

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @tour2ma said:

    Not a whole lot of "ships" by the OP for someone supposedly upset by "players (that) don't want to be here."

    Ha....yep...that list is all over the place.....and have no idea about the meaning of "players that dont want to be here" thingy....

    Though I have concerns about that come FA time......we have a lot of guys who are free to move on next year....it'll be interesting to say the least......

  • @tour2ma said:

    Not a whole lot of "ships" by the OP for someone supposedly upset by "players (that) don't want to be here."

    Ha....yep...that list is all over the place.....and have no idea about the meaning of "players that dont want to be here" thingy....

    Though I have concerns about that come FA time......we have a lot of guys who are free to move on next year....it'll be interesting to say the least......

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mudfly said:

    Though I have concerns about that come FA time......we have a lot of guys who are free to move on next year....it'll be interesting to say the least......

    lol... another great reason to make a staff change...

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #14
    Mack SHIP FOR VALUE START ERVING

    1. We wouldn't get value. He either walks or he stays.

    2. Replacing a Pro Bowl talent with a guy that gets tossed around like a rag doll is not the real way to build a winner IMO

    Zombo

  • Mack SHIP FOR VALUE START ERVING

    1. We wouldn't get value. He either walks or he stays.

    2. Replacing a Pro Bowl talent with a guy that gets tossed around like a rag doll is not the real way to build a winner IMO

    Zombo

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Zombo said:

    1. We wouldn't get value. He either walks or he stays.

    2. Replacing a Pro Bowl talent with a guy that gets tossed around like a rag doll is not the real way to build a winner IMO

    Zombo

    Hmmmm, "Rag Doll" Erving. I think you're onto something there Z.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by Canton Dawg
    #16

    I thought I was the only guy ragging (pun intended) on Farmer's first rounders?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Remember when folks here had him beating out Greco? I do... funny stuff. Truth is it is easier to hide at Center than at OG... or at OT for that matter.

    He was a "tweener" coming out of school. Erving needs to get stronger and work lower, so he can anchor. He will... but it'll take time.

  • Remember when folks here had him beating out Greco? I do... funny stuff. Truth is it is easier to hide at Center than at OG... or at OT for that matter.

    He was a "tweener" coming out of school. Erving needs to get stronger and work lower, so he can anchor. He will... but it'll take time.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @tour2ma said:

    Remember when folks here had him beating out Greco? I do... funny stuff.

    and he was gonna beat out Schwartz too......😉

  • I thought I was the only guy ragging (pun intended) on Farmer's first rounders?

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @canton-dawg said:

    I thought I was the only guy ragging (pun intended) on Farmer's first rounders?

    Erving and Shelton are both getting pushed around, they are not good players thus far.

    Hopefully they are the type that need a year under their belts and some off-season training and a second year of coaching to blossom.

    Zombo