Skip to content

The San Fransicko Game

The Browns Board
11 8 561
  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Who all is going to the san fran game in 2 weeks? I want to go early and tailgate this game (I have not been able to in the past and this time I got really great seats section 106 row 3 seats 1 and 2 so if any of you will be close stop down and say hi or fuk off or whatever. Looking forward to watching another awful season wind down

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I won't be there just wanted to say that the 9ers are a completely different team with Gabbert at qb. Should be interesting.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #3

    You know we have a home game against the Bengals in the mean time. A talented, well coached Bengal team.

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Yes I will be watching the Cinci game but on tv, I will be in another state come Sunday

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I might depending on what the weather's looking like. Or I might tailgate and not go to the game - but I have no plans yet, it's a good excuse to get drunk on a Sunday afternoon.

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Getting beaten by Matt Schaub and Blaine Gabbert might be too much for me to bare. The 49's got completely screwed by the refs last game (a lot of that going around this year), and I was surprised they hung tough with a very talented Cardinals team. All kidding aside, Gabbert throws an effective short ball, and it's accurate and gets there quickly. Winning that game will come down to tackling, so basically we're in deep trouble. If Austin tanks this next game against the Bengals, and I fully expect him to considering the Bengals have made most QB's look bad, the real question will be, "Who will Pettine start against San Fran?"

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Getting beat the way we did on MNF I think we will finish the year 2-14. We are that bad. With that being said I will still cheer the team no even though they don't deserve our support.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I will be there as long as I can find someone to go with me.

    I couldn't get anyone to go to the Arizona game. Couldn't even give the tickets away for free

  • I might depending on what the weather's looking like. Or I might tailgate and not go to the game - but I have no plans yet, it's a good excuse to get drunk on a Sunday afternoon.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @bbedward said:

    I might depending on what the weather's looking like. Or I might tailgate and not go to the game - but I have no plans yet, it's a good excuse to get drunk on a Sunday afternoon.

    That you Johnny? 😛

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I remember making fun of the 49's for signing Blaine Gabbert as a backup...but apparently the kid can play a bit. He was obviously a first round pick, so the potential is there, but I didn't see him doing this well. I mean, when I say "this well", I know he's not tearing the league a new one, but he still moves the ball down the field. A buddy of mine told me that Gabbert has one of the best arms in the league (just in terms of arm strength, which isn't that important). I know it's not scientific, and I don't have a source for that info, just thought it was interesting. I noticed he threw a pretty tight spiral and his short passes were very crisp. I can see him giving us plenty of grief, and he also isn't afraid to run for a first down or two.

    /end of pointless post

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #11

    yeah I thought that frisco game was gonna be the last trap game of the season, but they're looking tough now so maybe we can still pull this off. C'mon #1 pick