Chat Sports - Browns to offer Urban Meyer largest contract in NFL history
-
Aw, man...
... and I just heard Belichick has said he's always considered Cleveland, a job he'd "left undone. It might be time to finish it."
-
-
Bill Belichick lolololol
He'd come in and say I need 5 years to fix this mess. And fans and media would call for his head after 6 games. <<< This is a TRUE STATEMENT
-
-
-
Bill Belichick lolololol
He'd come in and say I need 5 years to fix this mess. And fans and media would call for his head after 6 games. <<< This is a TRUE STATEMENT
Bill Belichick lolololol
He'd come in and say I need 5 years to fix this mess. And fans and media would call for his head after 6 games. <<< This is a TRUE STATEMENT
There's no question it is. I'd love it though, know why? Cause he's the right kind of cunt that would look at the fanbase and the radio enablers and say yeah go fuck yourself. You want a winner? I built a dynasty now stfu and let me work.
-
Leave that sort of thing to us professionals.lol... yeah, I saw what you did in your POFO thread...
-
Munchak? No... not as HC, but count me in for going after Bruce as OL Coach.
Hell... make it a family reunion and tab Clay as our LB Coach.
-
Didn't he have some kinda health issues at Florida?
-
-
Funny you mention it, I just saw Bill Belichik in strongsville meeting with a realtor at Starbucks.
-
Urban Meyer, yeah Super Bowl here we come as long as Michigan State isn't on the schedule
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
