Scott Weiland dead at 48
-

Rip scott. STP was one of my all time favorites. Stay off the drugs, kids.
-
Another great vocalist from the grunge era gone too soon.
RIP Scott.
-
One of my favorite bands also. Saw them at the CSU convo center many years ago.
RIP
-
Never really into them.
-
Yeah well you're old so I wouldn't expect you to be.
-
http://www.billboard.com/charts/pop-songs
Cysko who is old again?
I've heard of five of these guys, you a big fan of any?
WSS
-
What's that got to do with the price of tea in china? Pretty much anyone between the ages of 25-45 is going to know who Scott Weiland is. Just like I probably won't care a whole hell of a lot when barry manilow dies I don't expect Gipper to care too much now. But then again I probably wouldn't comment in a thread commemorating the death of barry manilow
-
What's that got to do with the price of tea in china? Pretty much anyone between the ages of 25-45 is going to know who Scott Weiland is. Just like I probably won't care a whole hell of a lot when barry manilow dies I don't expect Gipper to care too much now. But then again I probably wouldn't comment in a thread commemorating the death of barry manilow
What's that got to do with the price of tea in china? Pretty much anyone between the ages of 25-45 is going to know who Scott Weiland is. Just like I probably won't care a whole hell of a lot when barry manilow dies I don't expect Gipper to care too much now. But then again I probably wouldn't comment in a thread commemorating the death of barry manilow
Maybe.
WSS
-
Sorry to see him go.....Loved STP and Velvet Revolver.......and well north of 45, btw......

Herione rules!.....

-
-
-
Heroin abuse certainly took its toll but he didn't die from an overdose. Word is its cardiac arrest probably to do with excessive cocaine use.
-
You're not an STP fan? They were so good.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login