Skip to content

Getting " clevanded" or "Browned"

The Browns Board
22 12 905
  • Oh Tour, don't be so analystic. 馃槢

  • People have made Cleveland jokes forever. I remember Bob Hope making Cleveland joked and he was from there. So what? I personaly see an undercurrent of improvement in the team. Unfortunately foundations aren't highly visible or obvious. Even Gruden said it on MNF. I wasn't listening with SAP on. And didn't hear a peep about him coming here either. But any way, fuck the jokes, it's a great area to live and people get jealous. We have the HOF in the backyard and the team that put it there. The Browns will be back, count on it!

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    People have made Cleveland jokes forever. I remember Bob Hope making Cleveland joked and he was from there. So what? I personaly see an undercurrent of improvement in the team. Unfortunately foundations aren't highly visible or obvious. Even Gruden said it on MNF. I wasn't listening with SAP on. And didn't hear a peep about him coming here either. But any way, fuck the jokes, it's a great area to live and people get jealous. We have the HOF in the backyard and the team that put it there. The Browns will be back, count on it!

    Undercurrent of improvement? I see a steaming pile of shit!

  • an路nals /藞anlz / noun

    plural noun: annals

    a record of events year by year.

    "eighth-century Northumberland annals"

    synonyms: records, archives, chronicles, accounts, registers; muniments

    "the annals of the town's history"

    @tour2ma said:

    an路nals /藞anlz / nounplural noun: annalsa record of events year by year."eighth-century Northumberland annals"synonyms: records, archives, chronicles, accounts, registers; muniments"the annals of the town's history"

    Anals was supposed to be part of the hilarity...sigh. Like...taking it up the ass anals...not annals.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    People have made Cleveland jokes forever. I remember Bob Hope making Cleveland joked and he was from there. So what? I personaly see an undercurrent of improvement in the team. Unfortunately foundations aren't highly visible or obvious. Even Gruden said it on MNF. I wasn't listening with SAP on. And didn't hear a peep about him coming here either. But any way, fuck the jokes, it's a great area to live and people get jealous. We have the HOF in the backyard and the team that put it there. The Browns will be back, count on it!

    Undercurrent of improvement? I see a steaming pile of shit!

    @usfbrown said:

    Undercurrent of improvement? I see a steaming pile of shit!

    try some glasses

  • The Lions totally Brownsed that game up.

  • The Lions totally Brownsed that game up.

    @dste-ace said:

    The Lions totally Brownsed that game up.

    Browns..8 championships..... Lions...?

  • The 3 biggest lies told in W Va

    1... I'll have it off the blocks in 2 weeks

    2...that girl and me ain't kin

    3... I was only helping that sheep over the fence

  • Lighten up, Francis. It was a fucking joke.

    FFS, with the abortion of a season we're having, it's either

    laugh at ourselves or go suck on the wrong end of an uzi.

  • Oh well, at least we're not an Ohio team with a kintukkey fanbase...lol

  • an路nals /藞anlz / noun

    plural noun: annals

    a record of events year by year.

    "eighth-century Northumberland annals"

    synonyms: records, archives, chronicles, accounts, registers; muniments

    "the annals of the town's history"

    @tour2ma said:

    an路nals /藞anlz / nounplural noun: annalsa record of events year by year."eighth-century Northumberland annals"synonyms: records, archives, chronicles, accounts, registers; muniments"the annals of the town's history"

    Annal retentive?

  • @tour2ma said:

    an路nals /藞anlz / nounplural noun: annalsa record of events year by year."eighth-century Northumberland annals"synonyms: records, archives, chronicles, accounts, registers; muniments"the annals of the town's history"

    Annal retentive?

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Annal retentive?

    So draft day every year would qualify for our annal retentive? Maybe we should get "Sonny" Costner in there to help us out. 馃槈

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Annal retentive?

    So draft day every year would qualify for our annal retentive? Maybe we should get "Sonny" Costner in there to help us out. 馃槈

    @texasag1969 said:

    So draft day every year would qualify for our annal retentive? Maybe we should get "Sonny" Costner in there to help us out. 馃槈

    I'd rather get Ernie Acorsi? back

  • Lighten up, Francis. It was a fucking joke.

    FFS, with the abortion of a season we're having, it's either

    laugh at ourselves or go suck on the wrong end of an uzi.

    @dste-ace said:

    Lighten up, Francis. It was a fucking joke.

    FFS, with the abortion of a season we're having, it's either

    laugh at ourselves or go suck on the wrong end of an uzi.

    What is the correct end of an uzi to suck on?

  • @dste-ace said:

    Lighten up, Francis. It was a fucking joke.

    FFS, with the abortion of a season we're having, it's either

    laugh at ourselves or go suck on the wrong end of an uzi.

    What is the correct end of an uzi to suck on?

    @ibleedbrown said:

    What is the correct end of an uzi to suck on?

    Depends. If you're watching the Browns, you definitely

    want the end where the bullets are coming out.

  • These new words seems very similar to the term "Munsoned" for all you Kingpin fans out there.. What a great movie!

    @roc585 said:

    These new words seems very similar to the term "Munsoned" for all you Kingpin fans out there.. What a great movie!

    all time classic. "you really knocked something loose down there tiger".

  • People have made Cleveland jokes forever. I remember Bob Hope making Cleveland joked and he was from there. So what? I personaly see an undercurrent of improvement in the team. Unfortunately foundations aren't highly visible or obvious. Even Gruden said it on MNF. I wasn't listening with SAP on. And didn't hear a peep about him coming here either. But any way, fuck the jokes, it's a great area to live and people get jealous. We have the HOF in the backyard and the team that put it there. The Browns will be back, count on it!

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    People have made Cleveland jokes forever. I remember Bob Hope making Cleveland joked and he was from there. So what? I personaly see an undercurrent of improvement in the team. Unfortunately foundations aren't highly visible or obvious. Even Gruden said it on MNF. I wasn't listening with SAP on. And didn't hear a peep about him coming here either. But any way, fuck the jokes, it's a great area to live and people get jealous. We have the HOF in the backyard and the team that put it there. The Browns will be back, count on it!

    heh heh heh heh heh....woooooo...heh heh heh heh heh....they'll be back alright...right back in the cellar where they belong...UNLESS, UNLESS, THEY MOVE US OUT OF THE AFC NORTH AND INTO THE AFC SOUTH.....dang, we'd have a good shot at 5-11 every yr then...