Jim O'Neil
-
And O'Neil still has his cozy job. I wonder how many sacks we'll get next Sunday?
-
And O'Neil still has his cozy job. I wonder how many sacks we'll get next Sunday?
And O'Neil still has his cozy job. I wonder how many sacks we'll get next Sunday?
Zero if its up to Kruger....
And zero, unless we get someone to cover some receivers for more than a second or 2.....
-
And O'Neil still has his cozy job. I wonder how many sacks we'll get next Sunday?
Zero if its up to Kruger....
And zero, unless we get someone to cover some receivers for more than a second or 2.....
Zero if its up to Kruger....
And zero, unless we get someone to cover some receivers for more than a second or 2.....
Bademosi is practicing really hard, we should start him. And the night cashier who works for Speedway in Strongsville has a lot of "heart". Let's start him, and hopefully he can execute O'Neil's scheme and shut down the 49ers.
-
I dont even know what thats supposed to mean....cause Im not saying anything about how they practice.....Im talking about how they play.....and Kruger plays like shit.....and has ALL SEASON LONG.....(and most of last season too)
I dont even know what thats supposed to mean....cause Im not saying anything about how they practice.....Im talking about how they play.....and Kruger plays like shit.....and has ALL SEASON LONG.....(and most of last season too)
I agree, but i was just making fun of the fact that they played bademosi over gilbert earlier in the year, and that they played marlon moore and jennings over bowe last game. I understand they also played special teams, but in my opinion, we should of put bowe and gilbert out there earlier instead of leaving them in the doghouse and see what they had.
-
I dont even know what thats supposed to mean....cause Im not saying anything about how they practice.....Im talking about how they play.....and Kruger plays like shit.....and has ALL SEASON LONG.....(and most of last season too)
I agree, but i was just making fun of the fact that they played bademosi over gilbert earlier in the year, and that they played marlon moore and jennings over bowe last game. I understand they also played special teams, but in my opinion, we should of put bowe and gilbert out there earlier instead of leaving them in the doghouse and see what they had.
... but in my opinion, we should of put bowe and gilbert out there earlier instead of leaving them in the doghouse and see what they had.
FUCK!!!
Sorry... couldn't hold it in any longer...
Also could not get the font to be even larger...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login