Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
108 34 4.9k
  • B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Geno Atkins jumps offside and no call. Intentional grounding instead. Austin Davis getting no help.

  • BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by
    #53

    Stands are bare.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #54

    Our o line is getting our QB's killed.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #55

    That coverage looks like took a fan from the stands and said good luck. Good on the fans for leaving, MAYBE haslam will see the light and fire these turds who've created this nightmare.

  • Our o line is getting our QB's killed.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @clevfan4life said:

    Our o line is getting our QB's killed.

    Top 3 OL in NFL 😵

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Our o line is getting our QB's killed.

    Top 3 OL in NFL 😵

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @baconhound said:

    Top 3 OL in NFL 😵

    Erving playing for Bitonio is not helping.. And Davis would get rid of the ball sooner if someone could get open. Benjamin is out so its really just Barnidge and Hartline left...

  • @cuwoohio said:

    Oh shocker. Time management again. I want Pettine gone by tomorrow.

    I can't wait to hear the Pettine lovers somehow defend that though. The man doesn't belong on a professional football field, maybe his dad can get him a high school gig.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @jrb12711 said:

    I can't wait to hear the Pettine lovers somehow defend that though. The man doesn't belong on a professional football field, maybe his dad can get him a high school gig.

    33-3 yeah pretty much awesome talent being put in the wrong situations. Maybe the next coach will make Travis Benjamin 3 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier.

  • @baconhound said:

    Top 3 OL in NFL 😵

    Erving playing for Bitonio is not helping.. And Davis would get rid of the ball sooner if someone could get open. Benjamin is out so its really just Barnidge and Hartline left...

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Erving playing for Bitonio is not helping.. And Davis would get rid of the ball sooner if someone could get open. Benjamin is out so its really just Barnidge and Hartline left...

    Bitonio has struggled this year

  • @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Erving playing for Bitonio is not helping.. And Davis would get rid of the ball sooner if someone could get open. Benjamin is out so its really just Barnidge and Hartline left...

    Bitonio has struggled this year

    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @baconhound said:

    Bitonio has struggled this year

    Not saying he hasn't. But have you seen Erving?

  • @baconhound said:

    Bitonio has struggled this year

    Not saying he hasn't. But have you seen Erving?

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by BaconHound
    #61

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Not saying he hasn't. But have you seen Erving?

    Oh yeah, not good, another great 1st round pick but Fabulous Ray Farmer

  • B beare wrote on last edited by
    #62

    all i can say is lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

  • B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
    #63

    Pretty sure the tipped pass forced it backwards. Only in Cleveland is that a fumble..

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by BaconHound
    #64

    I expected 4-12 or 5-11 this season but 2-14 is a real possibility

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #65

    right now Erving looks like I might be able to swim around him.

  • I expected 4-12 or 5-11 this season but 2-14 is a real possibility

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @baconhound said:

    I expected 4-12 or 5-11 this season but 2-12 is a real possibility

    I'm going to be livid if they win more than one game from here on out. There's no reason to grow a sack at the end of the season, especially when i want them all gone. I want teh number one pick and maybe Dallas's number one. And the rest of these guys i want gone.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    I can't wait to hear the Pettine lovers somehow defend that though. The man doesn't belong on a professional football field, maybe his dad can get him a high school gig.

    33-3 yeah pretty much awesome talent being put in the wrong situations. Maybe the next coach will make Travis Benjamin 3 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @baconhound said:

    33-3 yeah pretty much awesome talent being put in the wrong situations. Maybe the next coach will make Travis Benjamin 3 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier.

    Because Benjamin being taller and heavier would help in making the worst clock management decisions I've ever seen?

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #68

    Clock Management is awful again! These guys stink!

  • @baconhound said:

    33-3 yeah pretty much awesome talent being put in the wrong situations. Maybe the next coach will make Travis Benjamin 3 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier.

    Because Benjamin being taller and heavier would help in making the worst clock management decisions I've ever seen?

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by BaconHound
    #69

    @jrb12711 said:

    Because Benjamin being taller and heavier would help in making the worst clock management decisions I've ever seen?

    No but you need players to win. Clock management has been issue but it's not even in the top 10 problems with this organization. As a fan I'm not going to get bogged down in the the scratch in the paint when the fucking car is on fire.

    I guess what I'm starting to realize if you believe it's the coach and not the shit talent there is hope next year a different coach will turn it around. That's been working well since 1999

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Because Benjamin being taller and heavier would help in making the worst clock management decisions I've ever seen?

    No but you need players to win. Clock management has been issue but it's not even in the top 10 problems with this organization. As a fan I'm not going to get bogged down in the the scratch in the paint when the fucking car is on fire.

    I guess what I'm starting to realize if you believe it's the coach and not the shit talent there is hope next year a different coach will turn it around. That's been working well since 1999

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by jrb12711
    #70

    @baconhound said:

    No but you need players to win. Clock management has been issue but it's not even in the top 10 problems with this organization. As a fan I'm not going to get bogged down in the the scratch in the paint when the fucking car is on fire.

    I guess what I'm starting to realize if you believe it's the coach and not the shit talent there is hope next year a different coach will turn it around. That's been working well since 1999

    Browns don't have talent but Pettine fucking blows man. He doesn't belong out there and his whole gang are in over their heads. Clock management is one of the many things the man has done to show he just doesn't get it. I don't like changing coaches either but outside of Shurmer he's the worst coach we've had since 1999. He holds vendettas against players, lost respect of the players from many accounts and is fuel to the dumpster fire.

  • @baconhound said:

    No but you need players to win. Clock management has been issue but it's not even in the top 10 problems with this organization. As a fan I'm not going to get bogged down in the the scratch in the paint when the fucking car is on fire.

    I guess what I'm starting to realize if you believe it's the coach and not the shit talent there is hope next year a different coach will turn it around. That's been working well since 1999

    Browns don't have talent but Pettine fucking blows man. He doesn't belong out there and his whole gang are in over their heads. Clock management is one of the many things the man has done to show he just doesn't get it. I don't like changing coaches either but outside of Shurmer he's the worst coach we've had since 1999. He holds vendettas against players, lost respect of the players from many accounts and is fuel to the dumpster fire.

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @jrb12711 said:

    Browns don't have talent but Pettine fucking blows man. He doesn't belong out there and his whole gang are in over their heads. Clock management is one of the many things the man has done to show he just doesn't get it. I don't like changing coaches either but outside of Shurmer he's the worst coach we've had since 1999. He holds vendettas against players, lost respect of the players from many accounts and is fuel to the dumpster fire.

    And the fans will be clamoring for Urban Meyer and Doug Marrone will get hired because no self-respecting coach would ever want to coach this shit show.