Brian Hartline "I want to keep a job"
-
-
That's very telling. Haslam needs to man up and fix the coaching
staff, and replace the GM.
All he needs to do, is just freakin get it right just ONCE>
-
I saw that earlier, but I'm not quite sure what to make of it. I have to assume he's not happy about some of the decisions the coaches or front office are making, or the effort or lack of same some of the players are putting out.
-
I saw that earlier, but I'm not quite sure what to make of it. I have to assume he's not happy about some of the decisions the coaches or front office are making, or the effort or lack of same some of the players are putting out.
I saw that earlier, but I'm not quite sure what to make of it. I have to assume he's not happy about some of the decisions the coaches or front office are making, or the effort or lack of same some of the players are putting out.
Or playing it smart and not saying anything in a frustrated state
-
I saw that earlier, but I'm not quite sure what to make of it. I have to assume he's not happy about some of the decisions the coaches or front office are making, or the effort or lack of same some of the players are putting out.
Or playing it smart and not saying anything in a frustrated state
Or playing it smart and not saying anything in a frustrated state
Absolutely....
-
Non-Spoken like a true veteran!
-
From the comments in that link- I think spot on.
"Which translates to “Pop Warner Pettine may get upset that I speak the truth”.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login